/hk/ ?

One of eight million and there's no thread? I do not understand. Hong Kong can do better. Plastics are welcomed. Everyone is welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzqVBboVwT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no zina commiting arab gf

Pic mildly relevant. Just couldn't think of anything in bad mood.

K deep m8.

Fan flaggers don't dive come up off the lurk.

I wish I could live in Hong Kong

If you are well off enough...
Otherwise maybe wish that you won't.

Wondering if any Macau people go on Sup Forums

Never see any.
Kinda newfag though so can't say, just started frequenting here months ago.

Maybe if I change thread to say /omghk/ Hong Kong, Canton, Macau, Overseas and add Taiwan somewhere this will be bumped enough for visibility to see that.

One did an AMA thread a while ago. The only discussion topic was gambling.

Well this is not /his/ or at least /trv/.
Not as many expats in Macau to create that sign of presence besides locals.

thoughts on the impeding assimilation by the mainlanders?

>tfw hongkonger born in sweden
All I want to do is eat some curry fishballs and har gao.

>>tfw hongkonger born in sweden
What made your parents to move there? It's not even in Anglosphere

Why don't you make a /sino/ thread?

If every province of the world make a general the board will be overflooded.

Isn't there one? This is for something other than that. You can have a thread for Taiwan and Singapore. Why not one for Hong Kong? It's distinct enough. I will let Sup Forums decide.
>province
Boy...

I've never asked, so I don't know to be honest. There's a sizeable amount of Chinese people here, so it's not too uncommon.

Seeing the best chefs moved away and retired overseas you might as well pretend to be a good one and make your own in Sweden.

They love Ikea and want to make curry meat balls.

I just like the whole street food aspect of it all. The only thing you can find in Sweden is kebab.
Jokes aside, we used to serve fried meatballs with sweet and sour sauce at our restaurant. People loved the shit out of that.

There were at least two different confirmed Macau people on Sup Forums. One chink and one portupoor. It seems like they both quit though.
Most rare flags do. Must be annoying to get drowned in replies every time you post.

Coming from Russia... Can refer to your own history?

Basically even as an optimist I must say there's nothing we can do. The time will come and I may have to sit it out. We aren't united, cooperating and determined enough to make real differences. 30% of HKers are pro-CPC, 40% are pro-PRC, 50-60% are pro-China a la Greater China and sorts, to give you a rough sense of direness, be them die-hards, truely plastic believers so ignorant to fall for it, the uninspired or sway citizens.

Your most common user will tell you the textbook rhetorics of 150 Mainlanders coming over. That's not the biggest point.

If you have heard about our flat prices you have seen part of the problem. The Mainland rich and powerful are invading and colonizing economically. To make a pressing example days ago several plots of land were bidded by them at prices a few times higher than market normal. They are buying up companies and assets and rivaling or surpassing local counterparts.

In the middle we have the educated and professional choosing to be here. I don't pretend I understand them in relation to all PRC nationals and overseas. What I can tell is they are taking up places in the society. If they are the standard expat type and probably the standard Mainland type there would be no problem. Perhaps coincidentally a CPC outlet reported on them being active in their voice and in the society as a citizen weeks go. So believe or not, that is exactly the image painted the assimilation whereby the Mainland middle and upper class can work and live here, while some others can go back up North somewhere to make place for them. It is surreal. There's this dilemma between Hong Kong becoming an ordinary PRC city or remaining unique and independent (lol). Seeing our value and position it might play out in a way like the above.

Then again, it's only a matter of time with so many of them finding jobs and thus the visa/scheme to migrate and stay here easily. A common way is those universities courses. All those taught master and postgrads are practically their playing field. It's ours to be blamed partially.

A sneaking way for universities to claim how globalize and highly ranked they are is to count Mainland students as international students. Hearing all that Putonghua in campus is worrying at best. Guoyu and Mandarin in general would have been better,

To add in our standing in unity and action, we aren't even fit for anything big. Labor actions and strikes are rare. The only functioning union seems to be Cathay Pacific, although we had one minor uprising by dock and pier workers at the container terminals a few years back. Clashes and unrests (I can say with pride we don't loot) are treated as riot when the terrorism, rebellion and near wartime in the 1967 riots are played downed as disturbance and left out in peace and silence. The Umbrella Revolution/Movement came out as a surprise escalation of events and was mainly an much needed outburst in hindsight, which nevertheless (and sadly) was one record new peak of resistance, celebrated, prized and acclaimed by our standards, met with god knows what afterwards. Confusion, restructuring, awakening, new beginnings, void or tumbling at heights, you name it. Mong Kok Fish Ball revolution, localism, self-determination, independence, District and Legislative Council elections, Oathgate, NPCSC's interpretation-amendment of Basic Law Article 104, disqualifying Councilors, judicial reviews were all disappointing to say the least.
Don't know what to do.

I'll tell you what to do my friend.
Aquire the HK colonial flag and a couple throusand radicals with firearms and declare HK as an independent commonwealth nation by force.

They are really everywhere.

Do what we did and be #madmen

I hope China formally annexes Taiwan and smacks around arrogant Hong Kongers and makes them recognize the superiority of the Mainland.

Exactly, if the filthy communist bastasrds ignore the constant protest of the Hong Kong people then the only choice is to take back Hong Kong by force crying out "Do You The People Sing?" youtu.be/yzqVBboVwT0

Nice butts.

This. I'm so tired of rogue provinces.

Fucking Quebec.

>a couple throusand radicals with firearms
There's the problem.

I regret posting the pic.

Pay Triads to overthrow Hong Kong?
Gain Taiwan financial and military support to ignite a coup?
Raid police stations?
Be Chow Yun-Fat abd dual wield berretas with endless ammunition like in those John Woo films?

I don't fucking care about your Quebec. We got dumped in the handover talks and denied a natural and rightful self-determination by process. You can call for one and sort it out anytime and go home. We are getting fucked by the PRC.

I'm afriad HK is willing to remain under PRC control if its status is ensured in other news.

Triads are businesses and pro-CPC. CPC itself directly referred to them as patriotic. They are employed to do the dirty work. They hit protesters and bystanders, set fires to promote real estate interest, nearly killed several journalists and all sorts of things imaginable everywhere.

Taiwan is too busy with itself. It can't make the move first.

I.. gladly take your other advice.

Are you some PRC nationals or CPC employee? The butthurt.

You have a whole country to fight in and fight with. We don't resort to that so soon.

It's 04:47 here see if there will be some traffic tomorrow.

Liberate your cantonese brothers in Guangdong and free those who participated in the Wukan Protests, and then you posses a nation against the Regime

>tfw I will live to see the day when HK and Taiwan declares independence from gommunist China
Dubs confirm.