S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

centrifuge is done so i'm back to lurking as I work.

this confuses me, I didn't know this was a fetish. But hey, you do you man.

this one will be funny with a soldier face

I'm off to bed

Sleep well, Mous.

yeah cock vore is a thing

sorry I was only doing that as I waited for my samples to separate now i'm busy counting diatoms and can't edit things.

Night mang

I want to take her on that bed

Pic related

you and me both.
have no fear folks, furry femanon is here to help the thread.

Getting some gifs to 4MB is hard

But yeah this is how I felt about last thread.

Vag pics pls

NOPAI

WobbleTunes, reporting in for the first time in several months. Anyone remember the Firefox script or whatever for easier Sup Forums posting/viewing? 4chanX or something like that, right?

I don't know how I feel about htis

Show pussy

Holy shit, now that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Yeah, it's Sup Forums X and NameSync.

link to the download? Running Windows10 now. Old laptop with Ubuntu is kill, lost the external drive with my collection in the move. Been too busy to post for forever

Welcome. Glad to see you contributing.

vag

I'm in love with you sharky user :(

wait, still got my starter somewhere

Sure.
github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

post it

here we go

So what have you been up to? I haven't seen you in years.

post your vag

I love me too

Thanks furry femanon, got any more sexy deer?

It hurts to live. I don't browse 4 much anymore, but every time I do, I find you around. Love me back user

post your ugly cunt

if I remember correctly, I need some sort of script program, yeah? Something with a monkey as the logo?
University, man. Being a music major is the most time-consuming and expensive major on campus. Literally 24 credit hours/semester, 25 hour work weeks (all nights and weekends), 8 active ensembles, plus student government. I'm a busy fucking guy during the year. Just got back from a Europe trip, so I've got some time. Have to be at work again in like 7 hours though haha, so I gotta sleep here within the next few hours. Any word from Air, or MadMax, or some of the other regulars recently?

uh alright

I love you too

life is nice

Yes, tampermonkey.

Wow, sounds busy indeed. I rarely see from Air anymore. I saw him once this past week, but I don't know how long it was before that. Max still shows up often though.

oops wrong thread.

You're the best

Thank you. I love you

Nah, it was GreaseMonkey. All coming back now

Right, that's it.

pon

chekd

it most certainly is!

Mlp? Thank you.

no problem! ^^

Welcome

I wish I had a nice sexy deer girl here right now

either post your pussy or you are another trap like draka

Alright, I'm in. How to names, 4chanX must have changed a lot and done updates since I was gone

that's all the deer i have guys. sorry.

NameSync.

Was super hot, this last one is the best of them. Thank you

my water samples are disappointingly void of diatoms, found what looks like amoeba but they can go to hell they arn't what i'm looking for.

there we go. Now to start rebuilding my collection. To start off with, as always, more poses like and as always, Zoe or other similar characters by Nnecgrau, or any other alieses the guy has

i bet you are jerking off your tiny penis at the thought of pretending to be a girl on the internet

fuck off

Well the g/fur seems to be dead now, and I guess everyone's done being autistic, so I'll go back to posting like normal.

I'd do that if I could, but my older isn't organized, so I can't do requests. Sorry dude.

lol

More plz

My folders used to be super organized haha. Had up to 300GB of comics, poses, characters, random saves, etc. It was a good time. But it's been months/years since I've been active

FUCK THATS GAY

*folder
Getting tired, can't type as well anymore.

Damn, that's a lot. Sucks that you lost it all. But hey, you can always get it back.

oh I hope to haha. Over time, of course. Can't even remember all the comics I had. I remember Peaches and Cream was a collection I had. Lots of bulk downloads

Anyone got source on this one?

yeah i'm just looking for diatoms

does this look like a living cell to you? it's not moving, I think I killed it...