What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fn_DoNihWGs
youtube.com/watch?v=oCd6SQ67k-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They grew up

You can't stay an angsty teenager forever. The Internet is still poppin tho. Frank Ocean and Earl too

frank looks like a preschool teacher intentionally sitting criss cross applesauce so his lil toddlers will sit still for one goddamn minute

turns out tyler was the only talented one, and earl just turned into an angsty drug addict.

Overhyped by the white kids that sit and listen to them

>They grew up
literally the first thought that came to my mind when i saw the thread and came here to post it.

Odd Future is a phase some talented artists went through that helped them get recognised.

youtube.com/watch?v=fn_DoNihWGs

this mixtape is classic come on

Tyler, go back to sleep

And by talented artists you mean?
I think tyler and frank are the only good ones. Earl had so much potential but he sounds so bland and dull in every verse he does its like listening to mf doom on madvilliany minus the talent.

they put all of their eggs in the stale meme basket. they've been shit since goblin was released.

Do you think that anyone in the group has the potential for a career at this point besides Earl and Frank? I could see Tyler succeeding in something artistic other than rapping, but the rest are fucked.

Frank and Earl mostly. Earl is still very young and he has the potential. His subject matter is not diverse enough so far, IDLSIDGO is really good, but if i hear one more verse about his grandma passing I'm going to crack. Still I believe in him.

Tyler is mostly active in production now gor better or for worse.

They're all doin shit still, just not together, and not as recognized. OF blew up, then became uncool and irrelevant to the general public. However, most of them still make decent music. Tyler'a been getting really good at producing. Earl seems like he's getting more and more experimental. Frank is still a household name and is received critical acclaim. The Internet made a great album last year and got nominated for a Grammy. Domo has been dropping fiya features, and his album was pretty decent. Mike G is still Mikey's G. Taco and Jasper are riding Tyler's dick for the essence of fame. Left Brain is producing for people. Hodgy has been doin features here and there, but not much.

why did i expect nardwuar to be in this pic

frank is so out of place in of like fr

not just that he's older, he's also miles ahead in terms of artistry.

exactly, but I think he just went with of bc they're his friends

definitely.
>Tyler slept on my sofa
>niggas go back that far
;_;

It also helped him gain recognition though, joining odd future was a good decision to get out of the ghostwriter scene.

Earl was promising, but did too many drugs and suffered from ego inflation. Doris was amazing, everything after that is boring and bland.
I thought Tyler was done after Wolf, really. Was ready to write him off and such. Then this happened youtube.com/watch?v=oCd6SQ67k-Y and I gotta say it's some of the heaviest shit in a while. If his next album is on this level, he'll be fine.
Oh, and the rest are either talentless riders-along or just not very interesting (Frank Ocean a shit, The Internet is generic af, Domo honestly kills it tho).

>Frank Ocean a shit
Are you fuggin serious

what is this post
>Frank Ocean a shit and talentless
>Writes off Earl's I dont like shit
>Praises Tyler's freestyle over a Kanye beat as the heaviest shit
honestly wtf is this post

This, plus the fact that there wasn't really a need for them anymore. By now we've found out who the big talents are from them (Tyler, Earl, Frank), and they've grown up enough to branch out on their own and make their own brand.

true that

Tyler realized he's only good at fashion, Earl realized he's too talented for these guys, Frank realized normies dig him too much, all the rest suck pretty much.

>music worsened
>accept gay dude in band

literally everything

>tyler
>good at fashion

Fans realised their music is trash.

Only people who like them now are white sub urban kids, even they only listen to it ironically.

I don't know shit about fashion but hipsters eat his shit up. He see's success in fashion more than is music nowadays is what I meant.

Actually some of the stuff is okay

Tyler became a rapist