that badge is shit

How's your phone call?

a shit badge for a shit team

it's not tho?

>Dutch city bandwagoner returns

tell me about pep and mang city

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck off obsessed cuck

TSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Literally no

This is going to be the most fun and at the same time competitive EPL season in a long while. Shame Mou has to stick to Europa League, otherwise we'd have seen them both in the champions too. I think Mou will outperform Pep in the league, but suffer some dumb loss in Europa League, while Pep will get quite far. At the same time, in H2H we might see 1 draw 1 win for Pep, but Mou will still get more points in the end.

You can screencap this.

this
looks League 2 tier

You're nuts, top 6 is going to be
City
Chelsea
Man United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Southampton
Tottenham

>arsenal out of the top 4
>leicester not at least 2nd

Yes
Leicester get a respectable 8th, Arsenal are shite

>slipperpool 4th
>no lestah

>Arsenal won't make the top 4
m8

I like this City crest. Arsenal's for example is a far shittier one.

seriously why do people think chelsea will just slip back into the top 4 so easily

1) Leicester
2) City
3) United
4) Arsenal
5) Spurs
6) Chelsea
7) Liverpool

I really like it. The old one looked ridiculous.

>Liverpool finishing above Spurs

Not happening unless they sign Suarez

The old one had a historic look about it.

New one looks too modern and childish.

1) City
2) Arsenal
3) Leicester
4) United
5) Spurs
6) Chelsea
7) Everton
8) Southampton

1. City
2. United
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Liverpool
6. Arsenal

Wait, they changed the crest?

He clearly puts Lester in first.

The "old" one was adopted in 1997, had a golden eagle for no real reason, a cringey latin quote, and three stars that meant nothing but were meant to "give a continental feel". It was trash.

alright lads

bonucci confirmed lads

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Spurs
4. Man U
5. City
6. Everton

>paying 50 something for bonucci
>paying 50 for stones

Come the fuck on now, shit owners

yeah bro cuz we so strapped for cash

Every year people say that Arsenal is shit and wont be in top 4... last time they ended lower than 4th was in 1996

Honestly if they sign Draxler and a decent striker, they could win the title. They need Per and Kos to click like old times for that to happen though.

"The last time Man United finished lower than 3rd was in 1991"-Man United fans in 2013

"The last time Liverpool finished lower than 2nd was in 1981"-Liverpool fans in 1991

>Honestly if they sign Draxler and a decent striker, they could win the title

Are you typing this from 2013?

K E K

Is that a reason to pay that much for overated shit ? Talking about stones here. Same of ota, sterling ...

who gives a shit we have infinite of the stuff anyway

everyone knew MU will go to shit without Fergie

>Part time seamen

>all these city will finish no. 1 predictions

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>gypsy kagawa

this desu
new crest is best; manchester coat of arms in blue with the lancashire rose = based

fuck off im dutch

Sure

so? my passport is dutch

You look texan, hermano

old badge was trash
new badge is trash

both trash, for different reasons

this design would've been GOAT to be honest lads

United win Premiership.
Liverpool 2nd.
City 3rd.

Lester mid table.

Conte sacked at Christmas.

Screenshot this.

>No red rose

TSUUUUUUUUU

>United win Premiership.

looks ready for the JUST HAIR

Back to your containment thread

Absolutely not.

where were you born?
where were you're parents born?

i was born here
thats all that matters

>mfw Big Sam out wits poop on the first day of the EPL
>mfw no face

I support you dutch bro. I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with eurofags always asking where someone's parents were born as if that matters to one's nationality.

CHI

you are not dutch mate sorry. You're children will be dutch but not you. The rule is two generations.

autism

I'm black dipshit. My family has been in this country longer than most white people's.

I love my country right or wrong, past and present. It is absolutely disgusting that you fucking yuropoors and spics are so fucking hypocritical about race and heritage.

If someone was born in your country they are a citizen end of discussion. They pay the same taxes, work the same jobs, obey the same laws, and vote the same cunts in office.

Fuck you for even suggesting I wasn't born here. Enjoy your poverty cup cause it's the consolation your shithole country has. You fucking wish you were American or Dutch

It's actually pretty good. You have no taste.

>rule

What fucking rule? I hope to god Russia rapes that entire continent even one country has rule on the books. Then really you'll fucking know how stupid ethnic nationalism is

blame your parents for not being dutch not me.

It looks like something someone made on photoshop in some manchester forum to show his friends how he would make the new logo. It's absolute tryhard modernist vomit

>Chelsea in 2nd place
Can't see it, maybe next year sure but Conte will struggle with the Primadonas at Chelsea until he can get rid of them provided he is given the time to do so.
If he joined without the Euros it would have been fine but the Euros will have screwed his pre-season planning up a lot

Fuck off cunt

t. Jose Sancalo III

>(You)

Chelsea is going to win the league lads nothing you can do about it.

not if Hazard and Courtois have anything to say about that

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dutchbro thought youd be fighting in syria by now, glad to see you're still around

A long time ago you posted your Algerian passport too.