You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_f6dWpYG4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well fuck man I guess I should be playing league

pokemon go

It's kind of boring. Games are too long.

Cause I don't like point and click games

Because I'm not a dumbcunt kek

because it's boring and require too much time

Because it's filled to the brim with faggots that spend literally entire days at a time on their computer.

It the player is not a basement dweller, they are usually a douchebag piece of shit #hashtag-spewing cum-gargler that will do anything for money and popularity among people they don't even know.

There are also stupid little cuntbags that still think 'your mom' jokes are funny and will do anything to impress people they perceive to be 'cool'.

There are a fuckton of Koreans.Nothing against Koreans.

To sum it up- there are very few regular, well-adjusted human beings that play the game regularly.

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Playing it now and it's way better than that cartoony anime shit.

I'd rather be playing Skyrim.

Because it's about to be 2am

It's boring and the community is literally cancer.

I played in closed beta all the way up until about two years ago. Couldn't fucking handle it anymore.

Fuck that game.

CS:GO

West side? Or arizona?

>it's filled to the brim with faggots that spend literally entire days at a time on their computer
Because no other game in the world isn't.

s.t.a.l.k.e.r dude.

>Implying that was what I was implying

LoL is just a particularly bad case of it.

Because I'm not a total faggot

because SMITE is better

AZ

SMITE is like LoL but actually fun.

>Bumping a LoL thread saying how bad LoL is
>Keeping the LoL thread alive
>Irony

Detective user strikes again!

Keep on cheeki breeki, tovarisch!

fucking this.
you also have the subhuman scum that cant stand 1 person not taking lane meta champs, in a goddam normal.

Because Dota 2 is the superior game

I typically only play video games while high on heroin, cocaine or alcohol (usually a combination). The intoxication makes it difficult for me to stay focused on moderately fast-paced multiplayer games that I cannot walk away from at my leisure. I prefer games that I can frequently abandon to post on Sup Forums, mix up shots or step outside for cigarette breaks. Unless the buzz from the alcohol is the strongest of the effects, games don't captivate me easily and I end up having the game paused for around 80% of the time that I am "playing".

If I am sober I can play games for hours with few breaks, but that's not really an option. I can abstain from the alcohol and cocaine, but I have a heavy opiate habit and will go into withdrawal if I do not use. The dope is the drug that most heavily withers my ability to remain enticed by games (it makes me extremely apathetic towards everything).

IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING Sup Forums has normal well-adjusted humans beings kek

We've been over this, shitcunt

I did my time

Your game is shit

/Thread

Im straight.

Because of this
youtu.be/h_f6dWpYG4c

when u put some time into dota you realize how fucking horrible it is :^)

garbage game with movement a braindead retard could do well

>Pic related

it has pulp-like gameplay, painfully cartoonish easthetics and ugly animations