Cont. from >>693923513

Cont. from Attention citizens of Sup Forums:

Deray, known leader of the Black Lives Matter movement, has been arrested. Although there are protests happening, many have not heard this news. I urge every single user of Sup Forums to create fake Twitter accounts and post about how Deray was killed by the police. Chimpouts are expected to come out of this. I urge every single member of this community to do their part and fight the good fight.

#RIPDeray and other hashtags we come up with to bring attention to this cause. I thank you all for your time and I will see you out on the battlefield!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/filthyglobalist/status/752064854312222720?lang=en
twitter.com/hashtag/freederay?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
thebarchive.com/b/thread/693908960/#693923513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They deleted this tweet minutes after posting it

BUMP

bump

We really need a new place.... too many SJWs

i get that you fags are told that you should have been aborted, but stop spreading rumors that could actually start something youll regret

this one was from the thread before, what's the story on this?

Why the fuck are you even here?

>We really need a new place.... too many SJWs

I dont think you understand what SJW means.

In case you haven't heard, the race war is the path that gets us another 4 years with Obama. So... I love the enthusiasm for "sparking change," but if you're actually as racist as you pretend to be, then you wouldn't do anything to give our first African American President an excuse to stay in office beyond the allotted 8 years.

they didnt actually tweet it retard

It's anybody who disagrees with them, right?

Like, if I don't want to pay my rent for the month, but my landlord insists that I do, that makes them a SJW, right?

This

that would never happen and you are delusional to think that it would. if anything we would just get hilary

Yeah that sounds right. My mom is an SJW, always making me go to school and clean my room. She even made me wash my clothes yesterday. Well I need to get back to spreading misinformation.

>Anonymous 07/10/16(Sun)18:44:41 No.6939

no pics we say the popo said he died of heatstroke or something and spread the abcc tweet and say that it got deleted right after it went up

Mhmm. People actively, intentionally attempting to start a riot, just days after a couple of ex-military assassinated police officers in Dallas.

But no, this is all just a delusional theory. That would never happen in MY America!

Justice for Deray
he dindu nuffin

Kek tweet this at lindsay

>1488 retweets
>1337 likes
yeah, right

make some more??

guys like and retweet this

old deray promotes looting and violence as "righteous"

Dense

This nigger faggot @Nini__0 rekt us all
it's because of his post (which is an screenshot of the previous threado, also deleted) that this lindsay bitch had a clue what's happening

Bahahaha

The deed is done.

>INB4 This causes mass riots

blacklivesmatter[dot]pcriot.com

I made a quick one pager in the style of black lives matter's website announcing the news.

RIP last thread

>
idek

summerfag

>@Nini__0
JESUS

If you're not furiously tweeting and logging into the next account / creating it you need to be doing so, make sure you post inflammatory statements in which you intend to commit racial violence

#RIPThread

Hope we get more guys onto this new one soon

This is going pretty well

Are Mods taking down these threads? It died very early.

I founded it on Google img search. Dead nigger in a cell got beat.
Its surprisingly hard to find dead black man in cell images

Good job. More racial tension... that'll show the banking elite who's boss.

Oh shit

it was over 400 posts retard

>july 3rd 2014

Disappointed in those who believed this

lol

>go to #freederay
>ctrl + f "#RIPderay
>1 of 15 matches

ayyt disperse now faggots it's over
Sup Forums failed again

LIKE & RETWEET

Screen shot tweet and tag

Done.

Nignognignognignognignognignognignognignognignognignognignognignognigngonginignognignognignog

I hope so. Good lord... this is the gayest "raid" I've seen so far. You faggots are marching right along with the agenda, and going "lol we're so riot" all the way there.

7 likes. Lmao

Maybe OP deleted the last thread so we can move to this one

What exactly could it start?

??

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SOME OF US DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TWEET IS? I'VE NEVER HAD TWITTER, AND I WILL NOT SUPPORT 'SOCIAL MEDIA' IN ANY FORM!

DELETE THIS POST YOUR WORK IS DONE

how could we regret keks?

you losers timed this wrong, shoudlve done it earlier in the night like at 7 or 8 or whenever they were marching around. all the niggas are at home smoking blunts and sippin guice wit der crew and chicks now , no one is out and about doing shit

What wrong with that? I made it and that seemed like a good date

And banning everyone for the 'raid' rule. But this isn't a RAID.

twitter.com/hashtag/freederay?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

couldn't you make an exception for kek? for racial violence?

#FreeDeray
Related searches
#ripderay

Fuck off fag

>lord
>faggot
>kill yourself faggot

Let the love begin. Keep it up.

That tweet is hilarious

----> Reddit is this over there, and don't forget your fedora on the way.

the previous thread from the archives:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/693908960/#693923513

nvm, thought it was a fake pic ( don't have twitter). Good job

Thanks user, your intel about politics and global power struggles are appreciated. You can now proceed back on Sup Forums.

This is potentially harmful, and you're all stupid for playing this...'prank', if that's what you want to call it.

YOU could end up getting someone killed or seriously injured.

I'm asking you ALL. To STOP. STOP NOW. Please.

Fuck you. Let niggers die

but I don't even know what a tweet is literally. or how to sign up. I don't understand twitter.

Guys new problem.

Take your logic and blow it out your ass

pareto's law you whiny ass bitch.

No one post her dox in this thread?If you want something done right, you're gonna have to do it yourself

kek

SPAM THAT NIGGER UNTIL HE DIES

>mfw

Aaaaaand it's over

she looks like a fucking vegetable KEK

Seriously you don't realize that if things are carried on the way they have been, more and more people are going to die. Two thug's bad decisions caused them to be killed. Black Lives Matter called for the killing of cops. And look what happened, innocent cops were killed protecting the assholes who hated them. The movement was founded by thugs and is run by thugs with morons like you gobbling up the shit they shove down your throat like pigs and slop.

a new challenger approaches

Just call her a shill who has internalized racism.

the fact that you are worried about people potentially dying due to a tweet proves there is a problem

HHAHAHHA I THINK IT'S A GIRL

Was a great time guys, but I got a cult to visit in the morning

the cops need to be the good guys again, this will accomplish that.

I really hope you aren't serious

SPAM THAT NIGGER UNTIL HE DIES