Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Most importantly,have fun or something!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/272297914050
youtube.com/watch?v=F9vEdd4Di0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rory-sama claimed
I hope Im working late start tomorrow.

Mei is bae
And bae is claimed

Claiming cute hun. No one else can have her.

Non so quello che hai detto, heheh

>

>claiming yume

How soon~?

oh that's right I forgot about that. I guess we'll have to see what ass pull they'll play on next. a Wow 2 sounds great. makes me wish Titan was still a thing. I love Overwatch but I realllllly wanted Titan to happen...

Whelp I think that's it for me tonight, fun talking with you, maybe we can pick up the conversation later on. I'm off to bed

Good night to you and everyone else in the thread!

Claiming best girlie!

Blizzard Trademark kinda Soon

Sure thing, have a good sleep Emi. Was fun talkin to ya!

Claim claim
Have fun with....That.
You got to stop watching that. I might think you want to become a furry.
I love this feeling. Though, I need sleep but fug it. Staying for you all is worth the sleep deprivation.
Yo lo se, perro es que me gusta hablar en esta idioma.
You're the new Emi, right? Pleased to meet you!

Heya dr pepper

>kurisu
>best girl
lol k

(shizuru)
not much, just woke up early again
>rattle rattle
what time is it for you right now?

Hey Gasai. How goes it?

Hope you enjoy History of Warcraft as much as I did!

yup that's me! wish we could talk but im off to bed. if you see me on in the later threads be sure to say hello!

Ha, you're in a good mood. Eh not much really, been working out a bit more and playing games, the usual. How about?

Ah the ranked games. A wonderful and terrible addition to the game. They can be pretty intense, tests your skill too. Placed at 57 and dropped down to 52, it's soul crushing.

Do you want to fuck the rabbit?

Well thanks for letting me know where you're going to look :^)

If you're talking about the idol stuff then I'm taking it into the context of if she sees herself preforming, wouldn't that blow her mind? Unless she already knows of course. You have a point with that though.

Night.

>Best idol claimed

She's my best girlie. Everyone has their own.

Well, you take good care now. Have a wonderful sleep!

:v

Mas puto!
No me puedo hablar este idioma aquĆ­

Chillin, wrist is killing me tho

No, this is building an immunity. She watches Big Hero 6 as much as Zootopia.
No I dont want to fuck the rabbit.

3AM.
Staying up all night as usual.

Too much fapping?
What happened though?

>wrist is killing me
LEWD

No problem bby :^)

Well, considering the fact she'd be mini, I'm 99.9% sure she'd know she wasn't normal. So finding out she's actually an idol from an anime made real, I don't think it'd be a huge shocker. More of a "Oh, cool!" kinda moment if anything.

So never kinda soon?

>nice loli again
I liked them, but that's might be because I don't rage that much while gaming

Going to bed now, goodnight y'all

Okay then.

Stolen

ALMOST QUADS
HOREEE SHIIET

Roll

No I wank with my left arm, think I might be getting carpal tunnel or whatever its called

Oi oi! I wank with my LEFT

Got out of work, decided to drink up the last remaining liquid of this Crystal vodka. Keep up the good work on the workout! Achieve what can not be achieved! What games do you normally play?
Puto? Come on now, no use of that language.
Then let's speak English. What's good?
Okay then. Big Hero 6 must be good to watch to avoid that fuggin' rabbit wolf thing happening there.

LEWD!

Dude, lefties unite. High five.
That's definitely not good. At all.

What's up, Shinonuma?

Sanae.

My niggests

Oh, I'm not up to much, just woke up about 5 minutes ago. I meant to only take a nap, then actually fell asleep for the night.

What are you? You're the new edition to the community, right?
Shino!!
Not bad, better than I.
Sleep is better than naps. Naps are a no no.

No!
I first claimed her a couple months ago

I tend to ignore it because computer > Zootopia

I'm not to sure on why you keep on calling my Shino, but eh whatever. What're you up to?

Nah, I say give it another few days of you being cute.

Alright good. You haven't fallen into the trap.

Good luck finding them ::^)

That 00.1% is still there though. You never know what could happen. She could want to star in it herself! Make a new season based around mini versions. Although that might just be a spin-off.

>Nice meme again.
If you can repel the salt then you're all good. Sleep tight Amatsu.

Ayy sounds like nice night. Live it up man! Thanks, I'll try. Staying dedicated to go out and do it is the hardest part. As of late, Overwatch, The Phantom Pain, Megadimension Neptunia, and a little bit of Bloodborne. Some of these I bought awhile ago and never got around to finishing.

Just chillin heh
Oh come now you know I say it light heartly

Boi

Ayyy leftie masterrace! lol

Hello Makoto, you up to anything?

I'll get them one way or another. ;^)

I mean... I wouldn't mind. I think that'd be cool as fuck!

Heya Shiro, not much. Eating gummy worms, wondering why there's police outside, and watching movie sins. How about you?

Claimed

Oh! Sorry. I normally don't see you around.
What's happening?
That's the way to do things! Who has time for movies?
When you got computer with ya! What's been going on?
Sos o sorry Shiro. I'm a bit out right now. I'm just drinking a little of what's left of the Crystal Head thing here and chatting with you all.
marvelous people.
Overwatch, I must try it once I get everything set up!
I'm trying to live it up! That's how you enjoy your nights!
Step outside, boom you did something. Still, I'm 100% behind your back! Get those max gainz! The other games I never heard of, is it fun?
Chillin' like a villain I see! I know you do, you little psycho. Just teasing you. Anything good happened this week?

Nigga looks like a corn flake.

Did a a/c job which nearly gave me a heatstroke and got rid of my fears of driving alone

Oh, I'm also not up to much. Need to make myself some frozen chicken cause I'm hungry, play a little bit of Overwatch I guesss.
Alcohol is bad!

I' tempted to go get myself some food now. That frozen pizza was not nearly enough. What could i get at 7-11 that won't suck ass?

Playing too much WoW, not enough MWO.

Gremlin
I haven't been on in a long time
Not much, planning to start a shrine for my waifu, buying a figurine of her, you?
>i also want a costume of her just for the bancho coat and hat

Eh, my state doesn't even have 7-11's, but I assume it'd be like most gas stations? Get a couple of hot dogs, put whatever toppings and shit you want on them, and some pork rinds. Sounds filling to me.

m.ebay.com/itm/272297914050
Ika get in here
10 buck figure of waifu

Damn, I'd even go for one. They stop cooking food at 11 though. Meh, guess I'll just deal with it till I get off then. Or I'll just murder my stomach with more gummy worms.

Did you feel dizzy?
Driving alone looks a lot less stressful than someone with you, telling you what to do.
Great for you Komrade!
Maybe so, but I do feel like I could take on the galaxy. Don't worry, I don't do it often, in fact it's rare for me to do so.
MWO?
WoW must be fun, but I'm not into fantasy games. MMOs are something I have yet to experience.
Oh okay. The brown hair, brown eyes master race! What figurine is it?
Drinking a bit to relax myself. not much, planned other than talking to my shipmate later on. Probably hit up a store later on the day too.

Nearly vomited and felt chills even tho I was sweating like a pig, attics are no joke

I kinda rather have someone tell me this and that cause I worried I will forget something

The oh okay psart is for you. So sorry.

best girl now officially claimed

We'll see about that :^)

Fuck now I really want to see Love Live like that. Another Kickstarter then?

Absolutely! It's a wonderful game, aggravating at times but it's the best team based FPS I've played in awhile. Agreed, something to make it worthwhile. Haha, if only it were that easy, it's appreciated though my man. Those are primarily leg gains.

The other games mentioned are just as great. Phantom Pain is the latest installment of the Metal Gear series, Megadimension is the latest installment of the Hyperdimension series, and Bloodborne was my introduction to the souls type of games. I could explain one of them if you want.

Best type moon claimed.

That sucks! Did you at least drink water after that?

It's a hassle for someone telling you what to do, you'll learn in time. I didn't have anyone there when I was learning how to ride a bike.

Explain!
I will give that game a shot, many seem to enjoy the experience. The other games, now I know what they are!
Luna!

Oh dude I drinked nothing but water that day

Bby, you won't see a thing :^)

Are we just going to have concerts of mini idols all over the place now?

Thank goodness!
I'm out of it now, please forgive me if I type something stupid.

Damn nigga, how drunk are you?

These legs belong to me now
Them!
Homu!

Hey, how are you doing?
>
Legs!

Emilia claimed.

Oh fuck I got quints, check em.

Idk where your waifu is from but I like her design
>Holy quints batman checked

Great to see you up!
I'm stupid right now. I'm so sorry.
So close.
I'm doing exceptional right now.
You?
I'm about to finish the drink, just a little more.
I don't know how much I am?
There it is!!!!

YOU DON'T DARE TAKE MY ASUKA FROM ME

Waifu is from Hundred, it's bretty gud.

Checked hard.

>tfw you have one more full day at work

Lol you're pretty fucked up now

Grazie, Ive heard of it

Good to see you too! Is anything wrong?

Ohai Shiki, how is it going?

Yume-na.

Need to take a nap so i can be awake tomorrow. Sleep is hard though.

My runescape character is named "Homu Akemi", can I haz a (You) now?

I know, good luck with it.

How is it going up there?
Not gonna take her she isn't worthy
youtube.com/watch?v=F9vEdd4Di0U
>
But her legs are ok

Working on it. I kind of want to eat first though. But i'm worried food will wake me up enough to not be able to sleep

But the i'm also can't sleep already so what the hell does that change? Right?
Sleep is hard.

Pretty good, we have cloudy relatively cold weather but I don't mind, also starting to make plans with friends so that's good.

That's cool, I never played runescape but what kind of character is it?

It's been so long since I watched it, I'm realizing despite the slow pace and the fact that they didn't explore a lot of things that they could have, I loved Grimgar and miss it.

Which one would you like to hear about?

Go for it! It's amazing with friends, good times all around.

The roofies aren't going to work this time :^)

If it's possible then yes we absolutely should. Do you know how much dough we'd bring in? Do you know how cute that'd be? It's a win win for everyone!

Over my dead body.

>But the i'm also can't
Fuck me that went wrong somewhere.

There's no particular focus on anything. Kind of a jack of all trades, level every skill

I'm holding it together. Trust me. The trick is to type nicely to make it appear so.
No, nothing at all. Just had to finish this drink is all. I don't partake in the consumption of it. It's a rarity in fact.
Nap=sleep?
Not in my case. I haven't had a decent sleep in a while.
What's the plan then(if you're considering)? Cold weather is best weather.
All of them. You can take your time on them. I'm in no rush.
Friends in games equals a wonderful haven!

The blindfold will have to work, then ;^)

Oh the thing that should happen, but won't. Fuck you reality.

I wish I had cloudy cold weather, here when it's cloudy the heat is still enough to make you sweat without any shadows available.
>making plans with friends
Normie.

I can't really fall asleep without a full stomach. I had some trouble today too, as soon as I turned the lights off I started hearing voices.

I never enjoyed jack of all trades that much, I like having a role where I can shine at and laugh at others for not being as good as me in it, even if the price for that is being terrible at something else.
In other words, weaknesses and strengths are fun.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Asuka go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will gas you.

This is not me btw

Lol just be sure to sober up later

Typically I go for strength type stuff but runescape is more laid back to were we're not locked to one thing in particular. Sure players build accounts focused on a particular combat but thats them