What are your thoughts Sup Forumsmorally on posting nudes of gfs or people you know as long as you don't show face?

What are your thoughts Sup Forumsmorally on posting nudes of gfs or people you know as long as you don't show face?

What do they think about it? Without their permission it's still a Dick move in my book but I'm sure others will disagree. Thank you for asking

I wouldn't do such a thing to my girl, I'm glad to post normal pictures of her when it's the right kinda thread.

I let people get off to pics and vids with face as long as it's over skype screenshare. I don't send or post anything but only because I don't want it getting back to me

Hah love the pic...I've done it but I think I agree I always feel guilty

Can't they screen record? Is it only with ppl you know?

Normal as in non nude? Or nude w face?

To me it's not a thing of morals, it's the fact that when I promise not to share, I keep my word. Face showing or not.So it's more a matter of pride.If the chick is fine with it, sure, otherwise, no.

What if no promises are made? You record sex and never discussed.

Might as well post them if you don't the next guy she tops off will

What, like a hidden cam or something?

am interested, tell me more

To me it's morally no big deal as long as you can't identify the person
But I'm probably not the right person to ask, have done a lot more to my girl

I feel ya. Thank you for the reply

Who's that?

I don't mind if other people post pics of people I know. I personally wouldn't do it.

My gf doesn't mind if I show her face

Her name is Martisha or something. I got the set a while back. Thank you for asking

Jesus H Christ. We do. Throw that thing back in its hole.

Wow! More please -- she's amazingly cute!

!!! Those eyes....you're a lucky man...

yeah, and she loves rough sex gangbangs (even if she still haven't done one) and cuckolding

my gf and i take pics specifically to share. gets off to that.

I don't because if she ever somehow found out the best thing in my life would be gone

Does she have hairy armpits? Looks like she does..That would be perfect...

On the picture she does have some a little bit, but she usually shave.

She shouldn't shave them....soooo sexy.

I am genuinely jealous -- that body...