So me and my friends went and saw this at some theater in LA...

So me and my friends went and saw this at some theater in LA, expecting to be able to just watch it and have a few laughs
Holy fuck, the crowd was the single most autistic thing I've ever seen
I knew it from the second I got there, nu males all over. Anytime there was water on the screen they all shout WATER, same with fire, anytime there is a car driving they all shout GOGOGO, anytime there was this painting which looks like a spoon they all shout SPOONS and throw plastic spoons all over the theater, people got up and went to the side of the screen and shouted JOHNNY LOOK HERE and then he looks at the corner of the screen, I found a video of some other queers doing it
youtube.com/watch?v=uiJ_xgpbBAI
They literally just screamed and talked throughout the whole movie, I maybe heard 5 lines of dialogue without some faggot shouting something
Never ever go see this fucking movie with an actual crowd

I've also seen it in theaters, it was essentially Reddit: the movie experience

Autism : the audience

No user, it is you who is autistic

I thought it was well known that this happens

>anytime there is a car driving they all shout GOGOGO
That's when they're doing the bridge pans, you fucking dunce. That's part of the charm, especially when they toss the spoons: It's a shared experience.

It should be. It's like Rocky Horror Picture Show but weirder and slightly less homosexual.

Do either of you happen to have a beard and own a superhero t shirt?

>having a beard
I'm not an asshole, so no.

Oh sorry, I didn't fully understand the autistic things they were doing
And the charm is fucking retarded and not funny, the actual movie is funny, not the fucking nu males thinking they are

Agreed.

When I saw it, it felt like a dream to me. As soon as I left the theater I couldn't believe that that faggy ass shit actually happened. Still to this day I feel like it was a Truman Show experience and everyone was out to meme me.

I assumed you knew what you were getting into beforehand.

Yeah, group experiences (for lack of a better word) tend to be autistic as hell, so I'd avoid showings entirely if at all possible. I like 'em, but then again I like RHPS showings too so what do I know.

I had no idea, I figured there'd be a lot of cheering probably, but nothing like this

I don't know what's most autistic. Being social and having fun with friends at the theater or surly walking home from the theather to complaining on Sup Forums about other people having fun.

Oh wait, yes I know! It's painfully obvious!

Shit, I can only imagine what that must have been like if I hadn't heard about the crowds beforehand.

Have you checked out The Disaster Artist yet? Great book, goes behind the scenes of the movie. Tommy is actually weirder off-screen than he is on-screen.

Franco's gonna fuck it over in the adaptation though.

You gotta go back to the place you came from
Yeah I've heard of it, pretty interesting, yeah the movie will probably be awful

>Being social and having fun with friends at the theater
Throwing spoons at the screen and screaming ritual catchphrases isn't exactly the traditional definition of "being social"

>Went to a screening of meme movie
>Surprised by audience of memesters
I bet you'd cry at a screening of Rocky Horror you pissant

I've never been because I'm not a homosexual

>Doing things as a group
>Not Social
In this context, you were the problem.

You're not comfortable in your sexuality you mean.

Hey, I'm straight and RHPS is fun as hell

Though I have a lot of gay friends that are confused as to how I'm not gay so

gb2r

>Everything outside my comfort zone is "r"
I assume you mean Reddit, but Reality also fits.

No, everything outside my comfort zone is not r, but everything fucking autistic is

Autists are unable to pick up on Social ques, yes?