So Sup Forums my fluffy abuse folder got deleted while cleaning so could any of you guys please help me fill it back up?

so Sup Forums my fluffy abuse folder got deleted while cleaning so could any of you guys please help me fill it back up?

>I removed some shit when I cleaned, I would like it back now

Said no fluffy ever

Genuine curiosty here, why do these threads exist? I mean, I've been on Sup Forums for well over 7 or so years now, and I really do not get fluffy abuse threads

Then ignore them.

If you don't get why they exist then you don't get Sup Forums.

Some people use them as stress balls- hurting things that can't defend themselves
newer fags try to make them represent every negative trait of humanity then think they are doing the world a favor by torturing them

I think its a rare combination of sadism, dark comedy, schadenfreude and the common "sick joke" but because its not real you can find it amusing without actually having to be a sociopath

MOAR

Still under progress.

How I wish that last one was a unicorn. Missed opportunity...

anyone else prefer this type of abuse?
where they suffer because of their own naivety or just a lack of basic understanding?

It's better than
>oh you shit yourself?, small animal known for doing just that, time to cut off your limbs and rape you, because fuck you

Sadbox is pretty much the same story repeated but I really like this one

>anyone else prefer this type of abuse?
>where they suffer because of their own naivety or just a lack of basic understanding?

As far as I know, absolutely everyone loves that! Fluffies getting in trouble on their own is literally the best, and best received topic of abuse available.

Is anyone even interested ? Should I keep dumping ?

>legs in a bowl

go on

k then

Somebody was going through some deep personal issues there.

Braum tho.

That nigger has clearly never seen a real urchin

So it shat on the rug and got it's legs sliced off?

a bit of an overreaction right there

Worth the read, trust me

are there many more dancing babies ones?

The only thing I found

nice. lold

Going to make some coffee don't let the tread die if u want so see moar

nonsense

Those are only seen from profile view. They could be a flat square on the bottom for all you know.