Depressed as shit

Depressed as shit.

I've known my wife since my first year of college, we got married after we both graduated and now 6 years later, felt we were doing awesome, we always planned to have kids once we were financially stable, and nowadays I've luckily been able to accumulate more than enough funds for a family life.

Couple of hours ago I Got into an argument with her, I said something stupid along the lines of "With the way you're reacting, I'm not sure we should start a family."

She then replied in tears, "Oh yeah? That's too bad, because if there's one thing I've never told you, it's that I'm infertile." And she left, went to her mom's house.

I legitimately feel like I died on the spot. I'm so numb right now, I can't even think straight. 11 years I've known her, and 6 years of marriage, and all throughout we talked about having kids. And only NOW she tells me?

Oh shit OP

image how she felt to carry that burden all the time. she probably died a little everytime you talked about kids.

It's probably for the best for all humanity, user. Cucks like you should not reproduce.

Yeah I imagine it may have been tough but FUCK.I don't know what's next and it's screwing with me.

Whatever kiddo. Look up the definition of your buzzword you fucking moron, then look up the definition of GTFO, so you can do that out of my thread.

Get a new one, that one is broken.

i don't know man. is adopting not an option?

Watch those edges, little man.

now u can kill yourself like you ever wanted

you should kill yourself

Go for surrogacy/adoption, just take a white kid.

I guess it is. But at this point the dishonesty is making where we stand quite murky

dishonesty...yeah next shes going to tell you how many guys shes fucked while you were married.

Imagine how she felt every time you talked about having a family. It had to have been extremely difficult for her.

Not all is lost. You can still adopt. It sounds like you guys are well prepared and would likely be great candidates.

Typical woman. Feel sorry for you OP.

She's just trying to spook you user, she knew that it was a touchy subject for you. Don't worry about it.

take the time she's away to calm down a little. man, i kinda want you two to stay together. good luck

Move on. You're young and there are 3.5 billion sloots out there.

The pain will ease over time.

Actually, be glad you found out now and not at 35. Who knows what other secrets she's hiding.

Have a drink. Flirt with some strange poon.

There are much bigger issues in the world. Yours is relatively mild and inconsequential although it seems all consuming currently.

dude im so sorry. my sympathies

best of luck

This where she also admits to fucking lots of other guys to see if the infertility was true

what if she just told you that to get back at you and/or see how you will react?
I mean it's a pretty brutal way to go, but it may be the case
you should talk to her asap
and by that I mean tomorrow

Yeah I may need time to think clearly, and get out of the numbness. Outside of this stuff she's legitimately perfect for me, so I wouldn't want to end it, but this whole thing really damaged what we had and now I'm not so sure.
I'd hope so, but I guess I may find out when I contact her later.

kek, this OP

maybe her fucking bunch of guys behind OP's back is what it is all about

she can't keep quiet about it anymore, needs to come clean, so she throws in the infertility talk as a tactical move to soften the blow

did you think about the child adoption?

If you want kids, divorce her. Who cares about her big revelation? She was waiting to use this information as a "gotcha" during an argument. Manipulative, busted pussy needs to go.

adopt a nigger

Her willingness to hide something so important to a relationship is disturbing to say the least. In this day and age the options for having a child while being infertile are many. There are fertility doctors, adoptions agencies, surrogates, and more. I wish you two the best, and hope after a day or two that talking about adopting or having a surrogate child will help things between you. Honestly though, I think you're going to have a hard time trusting a woman who lied to you for 11 years.

If she admits to sleeping around while married, end it.

If she really is just upset about her infertility, and she has never cheated, I think you guys sound like a great pair and should consider adoption.

OP here. Well it's been about 3 hours. Should I just call her now?

uh she might be full of shit. and just said it to hurt you.

maybe he can into sport and make you rich as fuck

This user knows

you realize you tried holding the "family" over her head - that was a shit thing to do.

anyway, if you feel bad about it sure - text her you are sorry, that you love her, and leave it there. go to sleep probably.

Balo is the fucking man

Try calling her for sure. Someone who's been with you for 11 years should have been ready to talk about this for years now. If she avoids your calls or answers and says that she needs more time, get ready for her to drop the real bombshell that this is all about when she decides she wants to talk.

you need to leave her and find a real womyn to have kids
or you can be a faggot and adopt little niggers like madona

No... We both talked about it extensively. She'd mainly talk about kid names, children's rooms etc...
I didn't just bear it all on her.

Sure. Don't throw away a 6 year marriage over what these anons say. She wants attention obviously. Give it to her in a positive supportive way if you love her and put your own feelings aside. Just ask yourself if you want her or not.

no no I mean when you said "I'm not sure we should have a family"... that's like saying "I'm not sure we should stay married"...

so you need to dial that shit back.

Oh okay I see what you mean. Yeah it was said heat of the moment but I won't use it as an excuse

Ok fuck it I'll just call her now.

drop it, user

Go to a fertility center.

You should considers adoption as last resort, it would be better if you have kids of your own blood.

Also, try to fix things up, but watch your back, this woman is possibly a bigger lyer than you think.

Every woman is a bigger liar than you think.

What's the news op ?

Post a picture of you two together.

wtf, its her problem, if she really liked you, she would have been honest with you

Go get drunk, and take time to get your head straight. Are kids really that important in your life? I mean you could live an amazing life without children.

Divorce. /thread

She told you she could have kids, she's a liar. She got you to marry her under false pretenses. Now that you have money, go get a younger chick to procreate with. Might as well, if this woman will lie to your face for that long about having kids, what else would she lie about?

She should've told him straight away, acting like she can have kids when she knows she can't is dihonest.

So we talked a bit about it all. Shr basically told me she needs time to think. I asked her straight up if it's true.

And she confirmed it was, but she didn't have the guts to tell me, because she liked what we had. She explained that she found out about it in her teens, and the guy she almost dated before me, left her because of it. So she didn't want to lose me and took it day by day, not knowing when to tell me, so days turned to weeks, months then years.

I also asked if there were other people she was seeing, and she claimed she never did see anyone. We just talked a bit about where we stand as of now. And we agreed to take it easy for a few days atleast, away from eachother to clear our heads.

So... Yeah... It's true. I get there's options for all of this, but it's hard to stomach the fact that it was kept from me for a very long time. Iunno man

It's better that it happened now, than when you were too old to fix the situation. What a bitch.

Fuck that. The bitch knew what she was doing.

/thread

>Not knowing when to tell you
She knew when to tell you, she chose to lie to you so she didnt have to be alone. It was completely selfish. If she actually cared about you she would consider that maybe you wanted to have kids and lying to you would waste precious time for you.

Yes this. Not broken, and honest.

just adopt bro
if you truly love her
you'd stay with her

> kept it from you
Did you tell her that? Did you tell her that you want her to feel she can be honest with you?
Seems to me what she thinks is the issue, isn't the issue.

Would you have married her if you had known? That's a serious question. It's like someone is selling you a Ferrari and tells you it's not a Ferrari only after you bought it.

There's girls who sued their husnbands for emotional damages for less. And won.

A pitty you're a man and thus can't do it to her.

She didn't give a shit how he would feel when he found out. He is devastated. Come on, user. Don't be a white knight mangina.

Indeed. Hopes and dreams squandered. A life pawned for a few days of blissful ignorance.

Either way, she is a vicious bitch for having done it. Move on, user.

Weren't you ever suspicious? I mean you've been fucking this bitch for 11 years.

Coupless who don't have kids are more happy in life. Do some research dude. I don't want to have children myself and I'm 34 soon. I think you have one problem less in life.

It's not dishonesty, it's not informing

> be me in OPs shoes
Are you telling me we paid for all those condoms and pills for show?!

"Legitimately perfect" as far as you know. What other secrets are there? This is one of the biggest lies you can perpetrate. What's next, he was transferred and that is why he can't have kids? Move on user.

Any number of possibilities here.

>She's recently got herself tested because she suspected something was wrong
>She just assumes it because anyone who has been trying for more than one year without conceiving is technically having fertility issues
>Infertile =/= sterile/barren

My wife has fertility issues. And so do I. We got cash so we can get ivf as/when we need, but fuck, do a Google and see what some childless people go on to achieve. When you're not dropping anchor passing the buck onto the next generation to do all the things you couldn't do in your own lazy life, you're probably out there creating and contributing to society.

Pic related . You think he'd have done it all himself if he had Adolph jr to live vicariously through?

Tldr- life is about creating. But that doesn't exclusively refer to children.

Do we have to play that game faggot.

She was "on the pill" most of the time. Only once I gained good financial traction did we really start talking about trying for a baby soon.
As faggoty as it sounds, I kinda always wanted to have a family with someone, so I don't think so despite how well we gel.
Yeah that's what's grating me with her explanation. So she did all that so she didn't have to be alone? It's like she was inky thinking about herself?

Wont be too happy with a liar. You never know, Tyrone and Chad could be running trains on her all day and OP would have no idea.

Deceit is dishonesty

agreed
shes a lying cunt

OP here, to everyone saying that life is better without kids, yeah whatever.

This is something I worked hard for, I worked ridiculous hours so that I could get financial traction and eventually go beyond traction, because I wanted to start a family. This is a thing I've wanted for a very long time and I understand if you don't like kids, but to me, I want them.

It was not a shit thing to do. He didn't hold it over her head. He was reminding her of their common goal. All along, she knew it was a goal that they would never reach. Don't pass this off as a minor little lie, it is huge.

Fucking white knight.

Dishonesty is a dealbreaker, quickly cut her loose and get on with your life.

>It's like she was inky thinking about herself?
Yes. If you're infertile, you have to think about whether to tell people about it or not. I've had to think about it, and the conclusion was that it's wrong not to tell the person, you take away their choice in the matter and lead them down a path they don't necessarily want to go down. She knew what she was doing and she chose her happiness over yours.

Hurrrrrr my life is about doing what animals do.

Go find yourself a new breeder OP. Clearly that's the most important thing for you.

Which is fine. You're entitled to that preference. And I'm also entitled to think your primitive focus in life is fucking stupid.

I think the mistake they make in what they say is that a lot of people

>Get pregnant out of some weird obligation socially or otherwise
>Get pregnant by mistake or chance
>Put all their focus on their kid and expect that to be their save all for their unhappyness

I am a father and its the best thing I have done with my life and will ever do (since I wont cure cancer).

I have my things in life I enjoy to create and accomplish but the most rewarding thing for me is my children and watching them grow to not be a fucking waste of space I find people to be growing up as they are now.

Its disgusting she didnt tell you, frankly, im suprised and somewhat proud that you didnt do a murder, but it was disgusting on her behalf

OP= go to her moms, kill your ex and then rape the mom. Ya cuck.

What the fuck sort of BS is this? It's a marriage built on a lie. You cuck need to stop white knighting. That is why bitches think that "Sex in the City" is real life.

Pathetic cuck, such a joy that you won't pass any of your genes.

Look on the bright side, op.

You won't need to use condoms when you fuck her.

Not OP.

You are, but you are a faggot for assuming his reasons are purely biological because humans like other animals have the urge to reproduce.

>Assuming vs opinion

Having kids is pretty important to most people. You sound like a child. If troll 1/10 for making me respond.

Would you have left her if she had told you right away?
Would you be prepared to accept adoption ? Would she be ready to accept another woman as the mother?
Is it really the problem, or is it that she wanted to keep it from you?
If so, you now have an opportunity to show her that she can be honest with you and that you like her for who she is.
Of course, if you already had doubts about the whole thing before she told you, than maybe this an opportunity to find someone more fitting.

Yea, adopt several black kids.

Hurrrr liars feel bad about lying.
Be fucking honest then.

Get out now. She sounds like a stupid cunt. Any woman who lies to a man about things of that nature doesn't deserve the attention or company of that man.

The strongest people on the planet do not need companionship. They're self reliant. Only the weak seek companionship. Only the weak reproduce. It's an evolutionary tragedy that the strong die out.

Enjoy your inferiority faggot. and enjoy passing your inferior DNA onto your children

Kek

dont listen to these adopt faggots. what is a adopted child? A FUCKING BASTARD FROM ANOTHER PERSON. some stinking ugly dude fucked another ugly whore and you consider raising the fucking asskid? it might be a ugly motherfucker or even have genetic diseases. maybe it will turn PSYCHO at some point.

DONT ADOPT SOME UNKNOWN FUCKING BASTARD THAT OTHER PEOPLE DIDNT WANT. dont support that kind of shit.
fuck this adopt faggots. go adopt some dumbass niggers you faggots. you can all suck my dich with you nigga adopting shit motherfuckers brangelina whores.

What hell is up with the roastie defense force on Sup Forums?

One of the causes of the white birth rate right here.