What was Zod thinking in this moment?

What was Zod thinking in this moment?

Tell that to my snapped dick

>he's a big guy for me

"PAJEET MY SON"

>Why is the son of a genetically designed scientist stronger than me, a genetically designed General of War?

Capekino was a mistake

IMAGINE being on the bridge of the Black Zero for hours on end with this literal sex goddess right there within reach, trying not to watch as she crosses and recrosses her legs in her sexy black unitard,dispassionately musing on the righteousness of the Kryptonian genetics program and how it had freed you all from the "messy couplings of lesser beasts," the pupils in her icy blue eyes dilating in excitement at the very thought of recovering the codex and beginning Krypton's greatness anew; as all the while you listen as her breath quickens and her chest begins to heave ever so slightly in anticipation of the discoveries that await you on the latest outpost, you lose yourself in the reverie of your own most secret thoughts of the things you could do to her in the rest chambers that would make those lips part with passion, those breasts heave in earnest need.

Then Jax-Ur shows up with the latest status reports on the Phantom Drive, and you pull yourself back from the brink of heresy for the thousandth time. Such was the life of Zod.

“its not like he’s gonna snap my neck”

RECORD

*record scratch*
>yep that is me, you're probably wondering how I got in this pickle

>what are you gonna do, snap my neck?

He was thinking about how he never got to fug Faora in her qt Kryptonian armor.

Kek

>nothing bad can happen today...it's my birthday after all

>Why did I become a panicked wrestler...

>did I leave the stove on?

kek'ing hard

>AAAAHHH HELP ME FAORA

Why did Zod just do a super fart and blow Superman off him?

>my neck kinda hurts

>mfw i have the fuxtaposition version

The memes only make sense if you force them to.

Post it then you faggot

ohshit, i think he's got a hardon!!!

My body is ready