We need to contract a hitman to shut down this fag

We need to contract a hitman to shut down this fag

or we could mass flag a video for something pick a video

bump

NYPA

did he really have a swat team go to someone's house?

idk keemstars a fag but leafyisqueer is so much cringier

Can your trips make you understand that caring about youtube "celebrities" is the ultimate stage of brain cancer?

Worst trips by the way

Yup.

i got trips responding to the trips kekaroni

>We need to contract a hitman to shut down this fag
So, you're not into free speech, eh?

what you guys really need to do is some old school Sup Forums crime solving, and get so much dirt on this dude that he'll do actual jail time.

find evidence in his streams or old videos or something to seriously get him fucking arrested, and send it straight to his local police precinct in Seneca Lake, NY.

Don't bury Boku no Pico in his backyard and then call the cops. Find the awful shit he legitimately did, and then get him busted. All legal. No escape.

Why not SWAT that faggot

Oh, look, underage, edgy leafyishere cuckholds. You're all fags.

So what has this guy done?

Its not going to be hard

But who even cares about keemcunt

what about those 2 faggots tmartn and syndicate. those guys are literally worse than fagstar

Exactly only summerfags care about youtubers

>leafyishere made a video of him
>all his cucks and dickriders (some of them here ITT) downvoted dude, etc

Just leafyishere cucks raiding. The end.

ikr leafy is a cringy faggot i'd like to get his autistic ass swatted

/thread

Only game YouTuber I watch is whiteboy7st

no

Tell me tell me a better idea then, ya old, wise fart

Every dog has his day. Every YouTube personality that centers his content around drama and trolling will eventually face karma, just like Keemstar and others.

Somebody once told me that I could make some money...

I feel bad for the.... I dunno maybe 2 or 3 youtube channels that have good people operating them. Despite how fucking autistic youtube is, it's officially one of the most popular platforms for media, so having one of the most actively followed personalities be keem is kinda depressing

You're all fucking stupid, Keemstar's retarded, but he's not fucking Hitler. You're just upsetti because your beloved favorite Youtuber said they don't like him.

By bullying some people online...

Im not on either side. But it's essentially...
>Keemstar does/says some mean things
>YouTuber bitchs about
>all the other YouTubers including leafyishere bandwagons on the hate
>Keemstar retaliates saying they are liars etc.
>Shitstorm is still going on.
Drama = views; so the YouTubers are winning in the end.

/thread

Why the fuck do you even care?

hitler was a good guy you cuck

>o the YouTubers are winning in the end.

Except Keem is losing a shit load of subscribers. He disabled likes because he was getting more dislikes than likes.

>KillerMemestar.jpg

Hilarious and original, thank you for your contribution to Sup Forums.

kremestar's dox on pastebin
/hJAxMKau

>best one so far

Well, I agree... I'm a disgrace. But it'd be cool if this guy died because of this post. Savage

Oh, is this a Youtube thing?

Notice how I said YouTubers and keep as two different entities. Ofc keemstar is losing he's the scapegoat.

Exactly. And ad FaZe to that.

yet his views are through the fucking roof. he is making more money than ever

That's a great idea! What's your contact info? so we can work together on finding a good man for the job.

Who the fuck even cares about that sewer rat?

I actually like him for insulting your favorite youtubers, you stupid summerfag fucks.

kek

He's a millionaire and has people support him on his livestreams daily, do you really think he gives a single fuck about you saying "Alex is a stupid nigger hahahaha XDDD" and disliking his videos? He's winning your attention.

thanks

Look, a Keemfag.

If I was Keemstar, I'd leave my channel behind. Use my skills to start another channel, but don't reveal face and mask voice. He fucked up big by getting another youtuber swatted, getting caught calling other game players niggers, etc.

/thread

>3
whos the guy with long hair under H3? Adam Plaze?

Hey now, you're a keemstar

It's more serious than that. He may face prison time due to getting a person swatted.

>"Wyah I hate keemstar".

Everytime you say his name he remains relevant.

Who did he swat?

>gets swatted by Smile4Youtube and has tons of money charged-back
>returns the favour
>blame keemstar
>12 year old logic

Its funny how 'DRAMAaletr' gets the most 'drama' on yt

The only thing is that his skills essentially give him away as he really can only trash talk and do other news related stuff. The only thing I can think of is starting up a new channel and working behind the scenes.

>Essential guide to GnomeStar

He never swatted anyone. He gave away the personal info of someone who previously swatted him and then that person got swatted due to their personal info being leaked.

That's another thing. Whenever he does anything, people jump on that shit quick af, when someone else does the exact same thing "XD it's satire"

ITT: Sheep

Probably not illegal tbh, and if the other guy did it first I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be willing to file a lawsuit because it would just be turned around on him.

Look at all these Keemfags showing up. Maybe it is time to nuke the thread.

SPIDERMAN!?

Confirmed spiderman posters are Youtube sheeple that don't have the ability to think for themselves. Everything about you is cancer.

Leafy may be cringier but at least he doesnt fasley accuse people of being peado

I have no idea who these people are, and I think I should be grateful for that.