Hey Sup Forumsros do black lives really matter to you?

Hey Sup Forumsros do black lives really matter to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=PLBeo0SjQLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

this

If they have a good heart yes

/thread

i know some black people whose lives matter to me.

but niggers? nah fuck em. let the cops kill em all

Yes... Depends. The "good" type of blacks who actually have a stable family and are hard working and are actually white inside are OK in my books. This is rare to encounter tho.

The lazy foodstamps, welfare, section 8, bike stealing, bank robbing, coke-addicted niggers can die for all I care.

Only the black people that I know lives matter to me. But that's the same as white people. If I don't know you I probably don't give a shit.

thats so good

Only life that matters to me is mine.
Rest of you can all fall down mineshafts and die for all I care.

:edit: except for kids. I have a soft spot and sympathy for children because they can't do shit for themselves.

Nailed it. Everyone can fuck off with their categories, people suck until proven cool. Don't be a dick and don't expect anything out of other people and the world will work just fine.

There is some difference between niggers and black people. Isn't it?

black lives? yeah I guess
nigger lives? no

not only black lives... but some more, some less, depend on behave.

How long black peoples are no longer slave? and still some act like animals...

TBH I'm starting to hate all the blacks who have been courrpeted by liberals and sjws and now think that whites are all KKK out to get them. E.g. all those cunts who call you out for your 'white privilege' or the 'we wuz kings'

This, but that also applies to white people. Its not the fact that they're black, its just that some of them are the filthiest shit in the world.

Black lives don't matter to niggers
Why should they matter to me?

Ooga booga

no life but my own and my family's matter to me.

Yeah man. Living in Louisiana, you really see more white trash than niggers. Such an odd phenomena

Coon, coon
Black baboon

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg

Brutal, worthless
Thieving goon

Could I get some kind of context for this? its confusing as fuck, wish there was sound

gay

I keep seeing countless webms which depict people getting beaten up and set on fire in the streets. What is this?

Is this Africa? Did the locals find out that this guy has been molesting the goat, and this is some sort of punishment, meant to make an example out of him? What the shit?

>The "good" type of blacks

Rest assured, if a dozen bush-niggers were dousing you with gasoline and your "good one" walked along he would pass them the match.

Your "good ones" all celebrated when OJ was acquitted and all voted for Obama solely because he is a fellow black African.

Deal with niggers and you'll get a nigger deal. I hope you're not bit too badly by your pets before you learn this for yourself.

I've never had anything good come from any contact with black Africans and I'm quite confident I haven't missed out on anything by avoiding them at all costs.

They are not like us at all and will never adapt to first world standards. Even the "successful" "good ones" are just stealing an opportunity from a more qualified white, and they will all side with their own over you every fucking time.

Often high, Thrives in jail
His welfare check is in the mail

They matter the same amount as all lives aside from the people I know/love.
Not very much.

Because, by your own definition. Are you not better than a "nigger" . So why stoop down to that proposed level? Also .. BAIT so i hereby deem this post. , a Spider man thread. Because we all know you are a big pussy in real life.
Pic related - its you

Black Lives Matter /= The Tan Klan

Some 40 kids, he will have
Not one will ever call him dad

For me it depends on the person. But I really dislike the black lives matter movement...

And yet he hollers, day and night
"Its de white man put me in dis plight"

Not really. Very few lives matter to me. My friends, my family, my girlfriend, my co-workers. Everyone outside my little bubble means nothing to me. So like, two black lives matter to me. Both are friends of mine. But otherwise I'm not picky either way.

Nobody's lives matter to me unless I know them personally or they are a kindred spirit.

"Its him spread trash all round my shack
Its him dat make me smoke dis crack"

they dont and its only their own fault, I dont see Asians get shot in the streets

Lol, no. Former slave lives do not matter.

"There is apparently in this people a physical delight in cruelty
to beast as well as to man. The sight of suffering seems to bring
them an enjoyment without which the world is tame."

----Hutchinson's Western Africa, Vol. II., page 283

Of course you do, kid. I bet you can't walk through those all white neighborhoods at night without being raped, robbed, beaten or murdered either, right? Post the crime statistics of one of those all white towns that is such a toilet from all those white people.

"He drives us to burn and loot
Den sends da poleece dat we shoot"

In my lifetime, I've never done anything to a nigger.

Niggers have broken into my car, sucker punched me, stolen my friend's Xbox at knife point, another friend's clothes at knife point, and masturbated on the bus in front of me.

Yes, black lives definitely matter; these are all serious issues to me.

I actually don't find niggers a problem. Im from Spain and they ain't bad as long as you don't face some of those ghetto motherfuckers trying to steal yo' bike

But inch by inch, we takin' hold
Like when da white bread starts to mold

To the point that I don't think they should be killed for no good reason. But if they act all retarded and suffer the consequences, well, I'm not really sympathetic.

We'll overrun your homes and soon
Dey just be fit for de BLACK ASSED COON

The one's lives who disapprove of BLM matter.

Any race that gives society more retardation shall be shunned from me

Back to r eddit you communist nigger lover

Actually , coke is a white mans drug. You know this Sniffles. Black folk sell it. You folks do it. Just like crack, just like heroin , just like crystal meth.
Cause you are a coke head doesnt mean you get to be pissed off. See , what had happen was...You rode your bike to get the shit in the hood. Then you got beat up by 2 , 13 year olds, robbed , and forced to walk home butt ass naked.
Isnt that right Stevey? Ohh and on the way home, you saw your at the time girlfriend leaving the dealers trap house.
Thats when you knew . She set you up to get more shit from the dealer.
But she fmded up running a train anyway necause she loves black cock.

Tl:dr
You are a faggot cuck. Stop trying to be a edge lord brian. You are barely a gardener.
Pic related. Its your anger at being a fucking cuck.

>drug addicted niggerspeak

Nope. Every last one of them is a plague upon this earth that needs to be eradicated. The world would be a much better place without niggers.

Yes, and actually they already mattered enough all along.
But try to get that through their heads. (lol bullet joke)

Official numbers: washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Black Lives dont matter to this guy

Ooga booga kill whitey
*gets shot*
DINDU
*coughs blood*
NUFFINS

No.

Nope.

If they are good law abiding citizens, then yeah. The boot lip, blue gum thugs don't matter. Cap their sorry asses and be done with it.

You mad nigger?

nooo new street get aids :(

i don't care about people outside of my family/friends.

they can shoot each other all day and i wouldn't give a fuck.

I hope this was in america and not brazil.

The only lives that matter to me are lgbt.

FUCK NO FOOL!!! FUCKING QUAAAAAAAAAAAADS!!!!!!!! IM DEFINETLY NIGGER NOW!!! QUADS DICTATES!!!

Well how long have white people stopped being xenophobic overly scared , so called nobles for?
Ohh thats right.... You Have not.
You are still the same barbaric , inheritedly evil , pale , easily burned in the sun , lactose intolerant non rhythm having, lil dicked people. But whos keeping count?

Black people were good when they were slaves

Anyone have more webms of vibrant black culture?
Or shall I dump my We Wuz folder?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=PLBeo0SjQLg

what a legend

They would if they were white

Black lives don't matter to their coon parents, why should they matter to me? Its only a tragedy once they get killed shoplifting, carjacking or not keeping their hands up during a car arrest. Thug life fuckers, keep the prisons full.

Not to me, nope, I have no black friends or family.

>Cause you are a coke head doesnt mean you get to be pissed off.

^^^^ These illiterate sub apes actually believe that whitey is committing crime at the same rate as they do but cops just ignore it. They will NEVER assimilate into a first world civilization; they cannot even fathom that their primitive and feral behavior is not acceptable.

>they can shoot each other all day and i wouldn't give a fuck.

How about when you realize that half of your paycheck is being stolen via taxation to feed and breed more of these shit-beasts and give them the best medical care money can buy when they suffer the consequences of their tribal warfare.

Yes but ones who work pay tax and are humans not ones who bludg steal do drugs fornicate and be the definition of a nigger

Pretty sure no lives matter here...

The only lives that matter is the lives of those around me. I dont give two shits about people i've never seen, never met and never will meet. Color doesn't matter, people have grown into an evil, giant tumor on this earth. The more people die, the better.

I hate them. I don't even see them as people. They're smelly, lazy, self entitled leeches and we should kill them all or just send them back to the shithole they came from

TL:DR "Bix Nood".

Hey, Sambo, nobody is stopping you from returning to your ancestral homeland. No white folks to oppress you in Sudan or the Congo. At the very least you're probably a big fan of a return to segregation, right? I mean we don't want to be around you fuckers, so why is it that we can't seem to isolate ourselves from your dysfunction without you crying about it?

Native Americans dont like the whites either, why dont you go to the tiny-genepool-island?

Double-tap and gone. Respect.

I agree, but that includes you and your family too cracker!

So you hate black people who have had enough of this bullshit. Coming from from your own people. You stupid fuck. Think on this , look at fucking 4chin for example, do you think they are not justified for their reaction? Every post is nigger this and nigger that. Everyone is a edgy edgemaster who can blab about niggers are blah or blacks that, but the instant you are called out on it, and shown that you are excercising this " priviledge" that you have; you get even more racist and basically put your fingers to your ears and scream to ignore the reality. That you are a piece of shit racist. That you are the problem . Blacklivesmatter , people who call you out on it , all of it , is REACTIONARY.
They didnt just pop upout if knowhere one lazy after noon. It was a reaction to the ignorance you fucks are still pushing as normalcy in life, in the country, on the net, and more specifically , 4chin.

And thats only because, like most racists. You are a coward, a yellow backed , punk ass , true fag that types all this shit on 4chins because you will never have the balls to do so in real life. And there is the cycle. You get mad at black folks because you are or feel inferior, then project that, only fir the black people to push back, leading you back to begining of your hate.
You sir , are a recycling sign.

Tl:dr
Stop being a punk bitch fag talking shit to other fat fuck punk bitch fags on 4chins like you are edgy. You will never say these things out loud in real life. So stop. Faggot. You are not helping either side

Also OP is a baiting beta fag.

hey viking fag here, would mind explaining why i should take offense to being called a cracker.....

i don't get it

is that male or female?

trying to decide if i jerk or not.

Or maybe they thought that the person was a witch. Because they have rhythm and dance? Ohh ohh maybe they think the world is only 4k years old , and flat . Oh thats right. They dont . Those are white people concepts. My bad

female

muhammmed ali was never the same

Am from asia so i dont give two shits about race... But i would legitimately ask a question. The black culture like music and entertainment openly encourage voilence, drugs, sexism ect. How can this be justified
? And black people call each other niggers, a name that is derogatory to your race. You use it everywhere, on the streets, in the music, movies, tv and then you tell people only black people can do that. Aren't you being the racist now? Arnt you dividing people based on color right now? How can you expect people to forget the n word forever if you people use it openly everywhere on a daily basis. I am not a racist, but what black people are doing as a community makes no sense whats so ever...

thanks, i will commence tugging.

Cuck boy is cuckish.

LoL