Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/12919774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suzie seatkicker is the worst offender.

is there a Nigel the Nigger?

They really are the biggest theater menace, especially if they bring their kids and let them run wild.

Do they have one about cam-rips?

I prefer Debbie Dicksucker

CANADIANS GET OUT

REEEEEE

don't be a .... .. SAMMY SHOOTER

This must be a phenomena that's only prevalent in American theatres

In the ones we have in Canada, everybody is polite and nobody is inconsiderate and rude like the stupid fucking Americans

The only thing this pic is missing is the man taking a huge bite out of a ham

Stupid fat fucks

>go see "kids" movie at late showing
>film starts at 10:00pm
>beaners and niggers still bring their 8 kids

do amerclap manchildren actually pretend that someone texting interferes with their immersive capeshit experience?

>In the ones we have in Canada
>A LEAF
>A FUCKING LEAF

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>vegetables intimidate Americans THIS bad

Haha, cry more fat ass

would bang

I have literally never seen this.

Wow every single person in canada has good manners? Truly I must visit this fabled land

Texters don't bother me, it's vapers. I'm sitting there not bothering you yet hear comes this cloud at the back of my head because you were too full of yourself to blow up or away

A leaf is not a vegetable.

Parents that bring their fucking 8 month old baby to a movie are 1000x worse than someone texting on their phone. Parent wants to watch the movie but the fucking kid is crying because their in a dark, loud, and cramped place. Parent MUST watch the movie though and just tries to hush the kid until 20 minutes later they finally take the kid out.

Wish I could have child protective services come in and remove those kids from their retarded parents.

Found "sally Soundtrack"

vimeo.com/12919774

>Don't be a... FREDDY FALCON FEEDER
>Don't be a... ANDY ANVIL SMASHER
>Don't be a... CRAIG CRAB-LEG THIEF

>Don't be a... SINGLE SIMON

You don't even know what a vegetable is, fatty

Don't worry, we don't want you.

Our women, who are far cuter than yours, DEFINITELY don't want it either

In fact, they'd probably laugh at you

>Don't be a....BOBBY BIG GUY

And yet these ads come from Canadian theaters...so maybe the ads work?

>dont be a...FAGGY FRANK

Of course they do, dumb ass

Is putting two and two together a hard thing for you people?

I know the education there is bad, but I didn't think it was THAT bad

>go for penis inspection
>revealed that I'm a Danny Dickcheese
>promptly circumcised by the theater rabbi and forced to eat the foreskin in my crab butter (foreskin garbage removal was an extra $300) or else face expulsion
>still fined $900 for bringing in an outside snack and depriving the theater cosmetic stand of precious foreskins to use in facial creams
>tfw nothing else matches that sweet taste now

>do amerclap manchildren actually pretend that someone texting interferes with their immersive capeshit experience?

These ads are in Canadian theaters.

As for smartphones in a dark theater, yes they are extremely distracting, especially if you are wearing 3D glasses and you get the flicker effect due to polarized light.

At my theater when someone pulls out a smartphone in during the movie we tend to see 4-5 nearby guys stand up and surround the user, and warn them that the phone is being smashed the next time they see that light. Sometimes this results in fistfights after the movie ends.

But I'm also Canadian. Don't be such a Cunty Canuck.

>all that text to exuse why America is so shit

Not even surprised

>why do americans need shitty ads
>>we don't, these guys made them and show them
>lol you're a fag

>baiting this hard

Throw shit at the parents.
I buy a box of Hot Tamales at a dollar store before I go to any movie, specifically to throw at disruptive people in the theater.
White parents are likely to leave right away when you throw candy at their heads because their protective instincts make them think their kids are in danger.
Non-whites parents will usually freak out and try to spot you in the crowd, but they too will eventually walk out.

Unshowered Howard

>mfw

>its a canadian so fucking stupid that we dont even need flags on this board episode

unbelievable, bros.

i do this all the time lmao

>theater rabbi
Its happening