You have 30 seconds to give me one good reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton

You have 30 seconds to give me one good reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/437643/fbi-director-james-comey-testimony-clinton-defense-crumbles-under-scrutiny
youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg
arkancide.com
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=VmNQTCwoN0I
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corrupt as fuck.

Thread is kill....

you just did

Basically this. She got off Scott free where a layperson would get jail time, minimum.

/thread

expired prawns tier bait...

FREE PALESTINE

/thread

Because not taking security serious, fucking with classified information, lying about it are things you want in a president.
Although your alternative is Trump, either way you're fucked. Dun goofed America.

FBI director already refuted this false claim....

she is female

You love the United States.

I'll gladly follow an "idiot" than follow someone more corrupt than an HDD having an MRI.

She's a literal traitor to our country.

She is a criminal.

sauce

>unfinished business

In much of the world? Absolutely! Women get a seriously raw deal in a lot of places.

In the US, or just about any other First-World nation? FUCK, NO. They have absurd privileges at men's expense and are constantly demanding more.

because i want to make america great again!

no, seriously though.

Really makes you think.

How come the first link I pull up on Google when I search "Comey Clinton" is an article about how Comey's argument had major flaws?

"Comey piled fact upon fact showing intentional misconduct — the setting up of a non-government, non-secure e-mail server system for the conduct of official business, in violation of guidelines Clinton was obliged not only to follow but to enforce; the transmission of classified information (including some of the government’s most closely guarded intelligence secrets) — information Clinton had to know was classified at the time it was sent, some of which was even marked classified (notwithstanding her serial denials of that tell-tale fact); the herculean effort to destroy any trace of thousands of government files, notwithstanding over a year’s worth of vows that no government-related information had been included in the 32,000 e-mails she attempted to delete rather than surrender to the State Department."

nationalreview.com/article/437643/fbi-director-james-comey-testimony-clinton-defense-crumbles-under-scrutiny

She's getting arrested for perjury. Can't wait. Gonna be so fucking sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg

Nice ad hominem. How about refuting my argument instead?

Why vote for one when you can have both?

This

You think you're tough? I'm Vince Foster. I'm the DEFINITION of tough. In fact, I'm SO tough that, when I decided to end my life in 1993, I put not one but TWO bullets in the back of my head.

You think you're tough?

arkancide.com

Women are stupid

Pretty much every non Fox news article about it. Basically the only times anyone has ever been charged under the "gross neglect' clause was when they were actively trying to give classified info to people who shouldn't have access. Improperly storing classified info (which is what she did) has never been a basis for being criminal charges.

What she did showed poor judgement but it wasn't criminal.

>not in a million years

Should could shoot someone in front of cameras and Republicans still couldn't convict her of a crime.

You could say the exact same thing about trump

I can't vote as I'm not a citizen of the greatest nation in the world.

I didn't vote for Hillary because I don't find her views as Hilarious as Sup Forums's.

Only an idiot would really believe Garry Johnson is a real option

FBI confirmed all the claims and more but but simply did not recommend prosecution

She bows to corporate interests and pressure from Wall Street while paying lip service to the American left's ideals. That is, unless she's trying to pander to centrists and moderate conservatives, in which case she's suddenly just a pragmatic moderate liberal. The majority of scandals against her have been just smear campaigns via yellow paging, most made up within recency by the Republicans, but many hold honest legitimacy. The biggest case in which she should be in prison right now is due to personally hidden emails containing classified government intelligence in a private email server. A server which was then hacked into, where knowing she would be arrested ordered the server wiped prior to handing it over to the Justice Department and FBI. That's evidence tampering, and that is a federal offense.
Hillary has also lied under oath multiple times, back when she claimed there was no classified information on said server, which the government found. That is perjury.
Hillary won't be punished because politicians are above the law.

In the case that one thinks that there is illegitimacy about the email case, for example that the emails were not hacked into or that there was not over 30,000 emails detailing top secret content, the emails themselves were leaked onto the surface web and websites such as wiki leaks have even compiled a punk I database with every exposed email.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

She is a criminal, violating laws against governmental bribery, as she has been paid millions of dollars from countries like Saudi Arabia in exchange for foreign policy concessions.
Basically every political situation or task she has been in since the early 90's have all devolved into the most horrid of failures, like her policies which have gone down in flames or the time she threw an aide under the bus and he killed himself.

Why would you do this? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Have you not seen Trey Gowdy prosecute him? He answered all of his questions saying she lied about literally everything. Do some fucking research, dumbass. She's a corrupt pig. Our country is on a downward spiral, and she's the ground.

preach it

link

>nationalreview
Srrsly nigger?

Snopes huh. Funded by George soros, who also funds hillary's campaign.

Nice, unbiased source there retard.

I have heard the recording that was quoted in my picture. It's all absolutely true.

It's funny.

Muslim is a terrorist - all muslims are terrorists
Gun owner shoots up a bunch of kids - he was a criminal; gun owners aren't responsible

Because, we have proof she is a female cuckold.

This. Funny how the countries with the lowest instances of rape are the only ones being accused of having a "rape culture".

cus gun owners brought us were we are and muslims wanna bomb you to allahus snackbar

This

Cuckquean

Feminism.

Merkel is the mother of Europe tho. She is cool. A little awkward on the immigration part, but everything else she does she is great at.

God damn dude

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

startrekjoke.gif

You literally couldn't trust he if she told you she was leaving the room for 2 minutes to go to the bathroom. All politicians lie occasionally, but Hillary does not speak the truth even occasionally.

you mean sucking jewish dick?

Attack my argument. Provide sources for yours.

>A little awkward on the immigration part
Well she guaranteed that Europe will never open its borders again for muslim immigrants.

That is if Europe managed to survive.

Clinton gave classified info to one of her lawyers, who does not hold a clearance. Clinton gave her aides access to her email account, which contained classified info. Only cleared individuals with a NEED TO KNOW are allowed to view classified info. Clinton circumvented the "need to know" criteria when she gave her aides wholesale access.

I've held a clearance in the past. Anyone who had to take the frequent training courses needed to hold a clearance knows exactly how much bullshit this whole situation is. She should drop out.

>she guaranteed that Europe will never open its borders again for muslim immigrants
how so

I don't know why not. I think she said that she'll say something about aliens, but honestly I don't know

If I had breakfast with her I'm sure she'd seem nice enough to me

Jesus dude, the recording itself is within that article and still you refute it happened.

Here is a tip for you, mainstream media is controlled by the government. You will not find a truthful article about what she said on snopes, Washington post, Cnn, etc. But keep on championing for the most corrupt candidate in history.

Because Europe now knows what sort of people these "refugees" are.

The interview he game, it's like 4 hours long. he said there should be repercussions but not criminal ones.

Sauce.

Things scared Trump supporters say?

>US election
>Joker vs Two Face
You know whos who...

>single-handedly destroyed the white race in Europe.

best thing that ever happened to europe

dont use twitter
looks like im gonna have to vote trump

This logic. Muslims are taught by their religion to kill themselves. People arent taught by their guns to kill people. Terrorists didnt kill people with Islam. You are equating the tool used by a mentally ill person to do harm with a belief system that breeds dangerous mentally ill people.

This is why people laugh at you. You logic system is so fucked up you are borderline mentally ill.

Never thought of it that way. Pretty neat. There's also parallels with the whole attorney Dent thing going on.

I always liked Joker better, anyways.

Actually, maybe The Penguin would work better instead of Joker.

Because shes a fucking cunt. Vote for gary johnson

Gary johnson will never win, every vote for gary is a vote less for trump is a vote for hitlary

you dumb fuck

Saucerino peppercino.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmNQTCwoN0I
Literally saying anyone other than hillary would be in trouble.

she's a woman

It's funny.

Gun owner shoots up a bunch of kids -All gun owners are criminals.
Muslim is a terrorist - he was a lonewolf; Islam aren't responsible

What we see going on today is a the reason that Obama repealed the law that made it illegal for the government to use propaganda on the U.S. population.

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

fcking feminist