Im going to Colorado this winter. I plan on bringing three to four ounces of weed back to Eastern tennessee...

Im going to Colorado this winter. I plan on bringing three to four ounces of weed back to Eastern tennessee. Will be driving a basic extended cab pick up truck and will have a friend with me. We are both white mid 20s, and we do not look like stoners. We are working class stiffs who look the part. I've read that I should triple bag the weed and then vacuum seal it, in case of a drug sniffing dog. Is the police really that bad at the state borders? What should I expect? I feel like as long as I drive safely, and don't smoke any of the weed I should be okay. Any advice?

I did this same thread about a week ago but didn't get to read all of the responses because I got occupied at work.

TL;dr

re sniffer dogs

Triple bag it and spray the shit out of the outer bag with Axe or someshit.

Also prep the weed at the start of your trip away from the rest of your stuff and have it just ready to go. No use the weed being clean if you both stink of it

Indeed I'm going to be very careful about how I package it and hide it before driving back to tennessee. I've even considering trying to rig up a secret compartment in the truck some where

Bump. Come on guys

>vacuum seal it, in case of a drug sniffing dog
Drug sniffing dogs definitely can't smell through vacuum sealed plastic so this sounds incredibly legit

What I read was triple bag it, wiping eeach layer with alcohol and then vacuum seal it. Don't know if it works or not. Do you have any better advice?

Come on don't let my thread die

Lol use google.

My buddy lives in Utah. A few years ago before all this legal weed he used to just overnight me ounces packed with coffee. My buddy who brought acid and DMT from Hiawaii packed it in peanut butter.

Umm I have. But there isn't a lot of good info out there. Just Bullshit

When I used to have weed shipped to me through the mail, they vacuum sealed the weed itself, used heavy duty tupperware like containers and vacuum sealed the container itself with the vacuum sealed weed inside. Never stunk up the post office where I had to pick it up, didn't smell like anything until I broke the seal on the inside bag.

That sounds pretty legit.

How does one order weed from the internet

I've driven across the country multiple times OP for one of my jobs on a race team and I used to bring shit with me all the time without a hassle. I was pretty dumb about it too but had been stopped a few times and been requested to a search over a stupid traffic violation but refused because I know my rights and you should too. Vaccum seal, if you're going to be smoking bring ozium and know your rights. Find a good spot to stash the shit, probably under the backseat or in the rear door panels. Best of luck

I think you are all over thinking this, the odds of a cop even looking at you are slim, its not like your running a pound of coke across the Mexican border.

Alex Colville was legit genius.

Take a bus or train you dunce.

My advice is that 3 or 4 ounces isn't worth it.

This. If everything is legit on your truck and you don't drive like an asshole you have nothing to worry about. That means no speeding, no aggresive bullshit. You'll be fine.

Yeah right. Trains, no fucking way. And even greyhound does checkshe now. Especially leaving from a weed state. You fucking moron