Just found this on youtube

have another
youtube.com/watch?v=wizE6ESfs58

lost

god i wish that had sound

youtu.be/SDWAozUqiZs

did you know that dark souls 3 pushes a blatant homosexual agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28

It's a long read, but is OC from earlier tonight. Prepare to lose if you can get through it all.

>Let me introduce you to CARL and the Cream Team

Looking for some bunnies

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=iNTugMu8q8o

Done

Was lurking in that thread last night during work on my phone. Knew someone would screen that shit, it was solid. Amused the shit out of me.

lost

Me too bro. It's the same day here in ausfagland, I left it in a tab and eventually got around to screening it, I didn't think anyone else would.

w h y

no.

negro

kys

Muh dick

underrated

my fave part is the faggot friend to the bullies trying to inflict damage

lost hard eheheh

this took me 5 minutes to get the joke

No shit man - my friends and I did the same thing. Made tons of home movies where all the badguys and usually the good guys could only experience narrative highs and lows by being violently dry humped. The movies only started getting made a few years after the raping started.

Post it. I want to see hard dick get slipped into virgin ass. Why didnt my school have a wrestling team where the coach took an extra interest into school bois......

I recognize that blow job!

why?

you are dumb

We all do.

I really, really, really like this image.

Wtf is the point of this meme

Somebody link the one like this where he had an MGS jacket

Two in a row

>whats ur snapchat lets talk

trying to destroy ylyl threads just like the banana

Me too! Save it, it's all your's my friend :)

That's pretty clever

come on man

Weird how this has become a thing. Ylyl threads have always been on Sup Forums

Board is literally killing it's self

Nigger

not funny at all

damn rice niggers

Nigher

>Board is literally killing it's self
>it's self
>it is self
>Board is literally killing it is self

Never posted one of those. But dude... too soon. How inappropriate.

ylyl threads always had spam since I ever saw them, nothing new, just taking different shapes

thats one ugly son of a bitch

bruh

:^)

I recognize that gay blowjob.

Wow this faggot does too!

Why is this supposed to be funny?

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Because they don't matter

BLM is a joke

because blacks are a fucking joke