Give me one good reason why this shouldn't have won best picture

Give me one good reason why this shouldn't have won best picture

not enough jews and blacks

Makeup was shit
Writing was shit

Give me one good reason why the Oscars mean anything to you

It was fun.

But seriously, it was a cool movie, but best picture? Come on, pleb.

>Makeup was shit

Because The Martian was better

honestly it should have come down to room, ex-machina, or victoria.

most of their actual selections were somewhere between meh and good but not even close to great tier. weak year and all 3 of my picks have flaws too obv but those are the ones that floated to the top for me.

fury road did deserve 4 of those wins tho and was a borderline top 10 of the year, probably the best of the non-room nominees.

Okay, best picture is for the movie that was the most memorable and amazing movie of the year. WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP who got best picture this year? Because I legit forgot.

the revenant?

I haven't even seen it yet

>This POS

REALLY. I dont even remember what happened in this movie.

I honestly don't get the hype for this movie. It was genuinely boring.

Thinking spotlight wasn't the best movie of the year is asinine.

You're fucking kidding me...

That perfectly decent and competent thing about the Catholic priest abuse scandal that had Based Keaton and the Hulk in it which I can't remember a single scene from because it was shot like a TV sitcom.

I legit don't remember what it was called

not really. it was an exceptionally shitty year for movies.

Why are autists so concerned about the Oscars? It's just some awards given by some American filmmakers with lots of bribing and politics involved. Faggots.

Here's the lineup.

I wouldn't have mined if the martian won desu but otherwise it was a shitty lineup indeed.

Except for mad fucking max

Give me one good reason why anyone should give a fuck

If shitty movies win best picture then people will start making more shitty movies that will win more.

I'm aware it won an award for it. I don't think it should have. It was laughable.

People don't make movies to win Oscars user

Fury Road didn't win best picture, you fucking retard

>One long car chase
>Feminist propaganda sjw cuck Bullshit
Literally walked out the theater. You have shit taste

If all you got out of that movie was feminist propaganda, you look wayyyyy to much into movies