What's the best way to not smell like weed when smoking outside?

What's the best way to not smell like weed when smoking outside?

I normally just smoke in my home, no worries. But, this weekend, I will be stopping at my missis's mothers house. (she's cooking a big dinner and invited us to stay)

However, her family are very anti drugs, so I can't sit down in their living room and light up. I'll be going outside, probably when they go to bed. If I smoke outside, how long will I smell? I don't want to use loads of cologne or whatever, because they'll twig it right away if I walk back in stinking of perfume, in fact the missis would probably think I've been cheating.

Tldr I'll be at my gfs parents and want to know how long I'll smell of weed when smoking outside and how I can prevent the smell.

Also general stoner thread.

wow that's a lot of leaf...

Brownies. Don't smoke

Be a man and not give a fuck what you smell like?

Hey man I'm experienced with this shit.

Go outside when everyone is asleep and when you're done just wait 10-15 minutes. As long as you give it some air the next morning it wont even smell 1% of weed. Goodluck my nigger

How about you just don't smoke for one day you fucking retarded faggot.

OP sounds like the biggest fucking loser. You seriously must have fucked up hard in life to be asking Sup Forums for drug advice so you can smoke at your inlaws.

How about growing a pair and not getting high for one night.

If you're not planning on smoking with your GF while you're there, you ought to just not smoke at all man.

It seems to me that if you do smoke all the time, you should definitely have some idea of how long it lasts ( 15-20 mins, joints are the worst, getting smoke all over your fingers and clothes)

anyway, if you have to ask about this, then you probbly shoudlnt be smoking joints by yourself at your gf's parents place

Hold the joint away from your body and make sure the smoke doesn't get on your clothes, after your done wash and brush your hands and teeth.

you can't manage the weekend without?

i know when im sitting around by myself i tend to crave a smoke but out an about or with other people etc im really not bothered about it.

/thread

Stick of gum for after wouldn't hurt

true

if you use a dryer sheet and rub it on your clothes, hair, and hands i promise you wont smell. You can even try it before ya go. It worked every time when I was in boarding school

What does weed smell like when you've never smoked it before?

Vape the weed in a mahic flight box
Also my own white whidow grow

magic flights suck ass

Take a half hour walk and the smell should be pretty much gone. That or stand still outside for an hour. For me i usually take a half hour walk and it's gone. Also try to smoke with the wind blowing from behind you, that way the smoke will blow away from you.

the buzz is reduce, as the smell and the rougness of the smoke.
it aint the perfect choice but it's worth

but why not get a better vape that has less smell AND gets you a nice high

>buy a little $5-10 bowl from a corner store
>hit the bowl and hold in the smoke as long as you can
>blow it into the wind going away from you
>take a couple hits from a cigarette or chew gum
>hang outside for about 10 minutes
>wash your hands if you're THAT paranoid

9€

prob unpleasant to most people, there are exceptions but it's generally a smell you learn to love.

i am a poor fag.
and i still prefer the pipes for now

Keep a smoking jacket with a hood in your car, wear it when you smoke. Wait outside for a bit like everyone else is saying. Wash your hands as well.

Here's an idea you worthless fucking stoner, go two hours without lighting up you pathetic little shit.

This but ozium from walmart in the auto section. It kills weed smell immediately.

Just don't smoke weed for one weekend. People like you give stoners their bad name.

Simple
- upon re-entering the house go immediately to the bathroom and wash your hands thoroughly with soap, and brush your teeth.
- then change immediately into sleeping gear.

If this is after or around bed time it should not arouse much suspicion. Just don't get too cocky with it. And don't stress too much of it or you'll seem suspicious.
Have fun.

Or, you could spend one night of your life not high a birds pussy. I know thats usually a big ass problem but sometime we cant be fucked up soup sandwich.
>>inb4 but muh weed

Dumb nigger cant just not smoke???

this

Also I would get a one-hitter pipe - smoke that instead... gonna make you stink way less

To all the people saying 'dont smoke'... fuck you people. He can smoke if he wants. Who the fuck are you to judge a person if he wants to smoke he can smoke. You're almost as bad as the shit parents who have been brainwashed into hating 'the devil weed' while they probably drink wine every night

Or they dont when they cant and they dont fucking mind.

Vaprorizer or just don't get high, when with your gf parents. It's really simple.

They look a bit heat damaged already, you might want to move the bulbs a little higher.

Get a mighty
$400 but totally worth it

fucking loser can't go one day without getting high, I hope you get caught and they call the poh poh

i close the box during the day and we are in a really hot and dry period here, they suffered from this a bit.

OP just go and smoke outside, if they say anything when you come in or you get caught don't be a faggot and step up for yourself.
Do not lie. Do not be a bitch.

Raise the bulbs, trim the already dead/burnt plant away and trim some of the bigger top leaves back so the rest of the plant isn't having to fight for light.

Don't do drugs?????? That might work.

trim all the dead leaves and top leaves isnt too much stress for a 4 week flowering plant ?

Not the dead ones, if anything leaving them on is just causing them extra stress.

Start with just the dead and go from there. Remember to raise the bulbs or you might start a house fire though.

good ill do so then

You sound underage