Hey, Sup Forums

hey, Sup Forums
we've been playing with my pet for a couple of days, and we both sort of wanted to do this thing.
she's in sensory deprivation right now, with her hitachi stuck between her legs.
so, while I'm waiting for her to either manage to cum like that, or get tired, we can have some fun sharing her!
any suggestions on what to do? not gonna show the face, no mutilation, scat, watersports blood.
this timestamp sucks, I know. I'll add picks if there's interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

realdoll.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's yesterday's timestamp. didn't get to making the thread back then.
I'll also dump some picks from today/yesterday, if interested.

You lucky bastard. Restrict her breathing for a more intense orgasm.

This is more of the old Sup Forums
Please continue sir.

ur pet got severe daddy issues or wat

that's what that flap on the side of her head is for.
sure will, here you go.

How do you get a girl into this kind of shit?

did she ask you to do it or did you suggest it first?

Show pussy m8

Dude I have nothing to contribute I just want to say this is awesome. Thank you for coming to Sup Forums

You have my attention.

How is her legs currently positioned? Please pic of lower half to admire your work.

You god.

not really, we just both enjoy doing BDSM, and she's pretty into showing herself off.
well, you just find a smart and interesting girl and try stuff with her. open-minded people and such
we were both into BDSM before we met, I introduced her to a lot of stuff though. she loves it.
here you go, sort of. ) she does have a dildo and an ass-hook inside of her here
btw, I'm pretty sure she just managed to cum in that mummification.
so, do I let her go and see this thread and maybe participate live, or do I keep her there, with a higher hitachi setting?

fuck im horny

Another loser with a sex doll hunh? Sure is summer in here.

more orgasm
Record her moans

Let her go

participate

here you go, it's not a very good photo, plastic wrap is a bitch to take pictures of
don't be jealous, bud, your fleshlight does just fine, I'm sure

You know what will really get her wet? Water boarding. Do it as she cums and film it.

she just did, actually, sorry, didn't manage to catch it (not that I have a good way to post sounds or videos atm)
two for participate. sure thing. will take a couple minutes though. here's one from yesterday, when she decided to disobey me and got her butt whipped with a cable. I think I went soft on her.

how did you find a chick thats into this. I am into power exchange, Master/slave type stuff, and have had no luck whatsoever

lol, sure kid, I am sure you gf loves using your moms pillows, lol.

realdoll.com/

now pepperspray her nose

you cant train a doll. and a doll wont love you for training it.

delicious ass, is she more into BDSM play than actual fucking?

it's actually her place.
just get out there and meet interesting people. I actually had pretty much all of my GFs get into BDSM one way or another. they enjoyed it.

those are so hot. care to make a mega upload friend?

i was here to fap, now I'm here for the argument

no to pepperspray. waterboarding? mm, maybe a bit later
I'd say she likes both about the same. BDSM is important for both of us though
sorry, not really. would rather keep it down to this thread.

>your fleshlight does just fine, I'm sure
not that guy but bro if you haven't tried one of the new-texture Fleshlights you don't know what you're missing. No human vagina can equal that.
inb4 virgin
naw, busy gf -- but if they'd had fleshlights when I was a virgi loln, I prob would never have bothered finding a gf at all

important how? can u define?

Next time try bending the knee the natural way all the way so her foot touches her ass, that shit will be uncomfortable and there will be nice acces to her pussy.

punch her?

what argument?
do not mean to diminish the value of a flashlight, was more of a crass retort. )

so, is the interest running down? sorry, I still have to provide her with some time. poor girl managed to cum twice under those conditions, and is going for a third time. let her use one hand on her own.
she finished the third time, letting her go now. should be in here with us soon.

not everyone is flexible and that could cause damage cuz of no blood flow if she is wrapped like that.

realdolls dont have blood flow

Her dad usually has to start her off.

get her on cam
>i can
>haz chat
> . com / winning

at a very early age at that, yeah.

that's a tough questions. ) for me it's just something I couldn't be without.
ahh, my main point was to make her cum multiple times. lack of comfort was secondary
nope.

there she is, after three times, all tuckered out. she'll be okay in a little bit. forgot that she also had a buttplug.

Even if I don't mind you doing w/e you want with your gf, I still can't help to wonder why would one enjoy such thing.
May I have your insight?

Bumping

Nice fuck toy/happy relationship ect ect.

But can you please clean your floor or get a new carpet. It's fucking horrid.

Oh boy, watchout for news and fbi statement later on.

she's next to me now, stroking my cock, so I'll let her take this one.
"It's so comfy, so scary, so mind-releasing, you have to concentrate on your body, so you won't go crazy so you will actually come, because you have no other choice. not like that weak vanilla shit."
- she asked me to add this picture
PS: 4han captcha sucks cocks

bump

>PS: 4han captcha sucks cocks

it seems that nobody is going to captcha .
as you are both so mature about your fetish that it isnĀ“t really funny rather it feels to me like looking at modern art or somethin

lick her armpits :)

you, aware of the carpet issue. actually just ordered her to clean up the room, because she was starting to feel neglected because of all the posting.
also, for all the realdoll-trolls, she wanted me to take this:

what size are her tits?

Thanks for the info

is this her?

Post pics of face OP. She kind of cute

thanks for sharing OP
> /thread

how are we sure this girl isnt some kidnapped chick from some foreign country

done. she hated it. she actually has an issue with people touching her armpits. ) thanks for a good suggestion
"you tell me"

How would this matter to any of us?

How about reading the thread before posting, dumbass.

>any suggestions on what to do? not gonna show the face, no mutilation, scat, watersports blood.

The laziness of some fucking people...

how long does it take to set up for your play? Is the payoff always worth it or does it sometimes feel like you could have just fucked?

I want her to stick some fingers up her butt

I have a question for both/either of you

I'm into bondage in a major way but i'm afraid to tell my >partner< about it.. i dont know how they'd react.. i dont want them thinking i'm crazy or something.

TLDR;
i like bondage, want to tell my partner but dont wanna freak them out. what do?

those tits sure as hell look amazing, would live titfucking her ;)

ah kay, no problem, I'm kinda into it so... :D

those pussy lips hnggg, fuck yeah

setup doesn't take a lot, the toys are all available by this point, and I sort of have enough experience to generally just jump into it.
as far as the payoff, well, it really depends on the mood. we do enjoy vanilla sex as well from time to time.
just tell them. it's nothing freaky. or just bring some ropes into the bed. I have gotten most of my exes into BDSM by starting to talk about it. literally having a conversation. not hard. ) in my experience most people are interested by default

I'm gonna be posting some of the older pics now, because we've sort of fell out of the mood while doing the thread. but, you get to see some cool shit

This shit always looks like the most boring way to spend 30 minutes stinking up a room.

Fuck this bitch only one thing matters

Cuz people are fucking weird, you should know that.

I like the same kind of stuff and the only problem I have with it is it's expensive. I love forcing them to struggle until they shake and tremble with panic and desperation

Second most boring way.

So you're not into it, get over it and move on to the next thread

We're not as friendly, get some BDSM or gtfo

to each their own
it's not that expensive. start with nylon ropes from any construction store, go on to buying cheap toys from the internet. it's really not that tough.
another older one, was a fun scene. had her wear the hood the entire time.

such a well trained bitch and does wat shes told, also 10/10 body, fucking mirin

What the fuck get out new fag

Any more recent pics? Thanks for delivering op!

more of that ass!! damn the panties looks dirty

Gotta be bullshit man, she's way too attractive

she loves to hear that.

soooo, we're actually gonna leave for now, because there's fucking to be done(someone's feeling very neglected and horny), but might be back later, if either the thread is still up, or someone requests some other time.
I lurk pretty frequently, and my dear pet enjoys being shown off.
I think I might post a couple more pics right now, and then just sign off.

>Fuck this bitch only one thing matters(blm)
>black people insert themselves in everything.
>even in things that have nothing to do with them
>They are hated because of it.
>They blame hate on racism, rather than a response to the shit black lives matter and their ilk do.

Yeah, what I'm into is expensive.. prob $200 a month if I do it regularly...

pretty people do BDSM too, not just mutant hambeasts.

though there is a unfortunate proportion who did fall out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

There are no safe spaces. GROW UP.

there you go, guys

No shit man, but this is Sup Forums

thank you for sharing!
she's gorgeous

>shows a picture of her ass

>says shes gorgeous

>kill urself

some vanilla, just to show off the goods. she's very interested in reading your posts, so, any specific requests?

what can i say.
i like ass.

OP quality thread 10/10

shoe on head

Blindfold/obscure her face but leave enough room to fuck her mouth and show us.

just like to say that that's a really pretty hook/rope setup you have there.

like the posture collar too.

btw, if anybody asks for a sharpie in the pooper, it's gonna be mine. we're both switches, and currently sort of out of the scene, so, yeah.

this

Do you shave your ass?

10/10

Hands and knees, back arched ass in the air