YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

>/r9k/ memes
sage

I'm a Chad.

>it's another "why can't i have things i can't have, it's so unfair" episode

Daily reminder that egalitarianism is a thought crime.

I'm just here to continue the alternating Aussie and German flags.

wew

is /r9k/ interested in sports finally?

welcome guys

do not return...

More like
>why can't I have everything I want while only doing things I like to do?

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Think of it this way

You grew up jerking off to every hot girl

She grew up orgasming thinking of every hot guy

Because of you're a male and not good looking you have it much harder to get one of the hot looking girls

But a girl with simple looks can easily get Chad. Chads love dominating qt innocent looking girls. Hence she is capable of achieving her dreams and you're not.

A girl with cute looks is not capable of loving you. No matter how much she says. She already achieved her dream of being with a Chad. She already knows what a chad cock tastes like.

One day Chad tells her to fuck off and she has to find a new guy. And that guy is you. But secretly she admires her previous bf while pretending to love you. Her acting is good so you could believing her. But everytime she orgasms she doesn't think of you. She thinks of the chad that used to pound her pussy to oblivion.

And now what can you do about it? Nothing. The love of your life is a cunt and likes big cocks but has no choice but to be with you.

She has already masturbated multiple times to Chad. Is that any different than Chad physically fucking her? No. Its the same.

The point is no matter you will not be loved unless you're a Chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics and 7 figures salary.

The solution is to simply not a give fuck and have sex with as many girls that you can. Forget about marriage and having children. Whats the point of a wife if she lives her life in dreamland with Chad? How can you face your children? What would you tell them? That your mother is married to you because Chad didn't want her anymore?

No
You simply reject that. You live a life of isolation.
Women don't deserve our affection. If she doesn't want to save her virginity for you then she doesn't deserve your love.

Fuck everything

Sup Forums is making me more bitter towards women. Stop it.

This has to be pasta, right?

Stop equating Sup Forums with the real world. I'd tell you to leave, but we all know that's impossible

I'm an Alpha male Sup Forums.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Are these all pastas?

BABA YETU YETU AMILAY

1 love #freetheweed

Why would anyone think any of those things impress women?

DELETE THIS

>he's been posting this on every board all fucking day
>mfw not surprise at all that the flag is australian

>2016
>not being a Chad
ISHYGDDT

I'd be really good looking if I wasn't fat

And Aussies wonder why many people want a country range ban of Aussie posters. Sage, hide and move on.

I didn't even know I was a Chad until I read this. Thanks bro.