What will it take for you fucking fat dumb cunt Amerifags to realise you need stricter gun controls?

What will it take for you fucking fat dumb cunt Amerifags to realise you need stricter gun controls?

> inb4 to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

If your government wanted to kill you do you think they'd actually struggle they'd just bomb the shit out of you?

Also why would they? Anyway who honestly believes that is too unhinged to be trusted with a firearm.

> inb4 I need it for protection

Yeah, from other people with guns - retard.

> inb4 but being illegal won't stop people getting guns

No, but evidently not making them widely accessible hugely reduces the risk of that happening.

> inb4 constitutional rights

Yeah, your constitutional rights allows a BLIND person to buy a gun. I honestly laughed at that for about 15 minutes straight when I first heard it.

You fucking retards are fucked and you defend your right to be fucked.....

What does it matter to you what we do on our continent? Deal with your own issues faggot and leave us to ours.

I don't like seeing people having to die at the hands of fucking retards.

What do you care? There are too many people on this planet anyways and no one dies over here that you are likely to ever meet or know. You're bent over strangers dying half the world away and your probably dont give a crap about your neighbor beating his wife. Focus on your own shit and leave the shit you cant do anything about to those who can.

Shall I just assume you have no remaining argument left in support of guns after i debunked all of your retarded arguments?

I-

I've posed no arguments one way or another. You have no idea what my stance is on gun control. I've merely told you that you're being a nosy douche bothering yourself about issues that do not affect you while ignoring those that do. Your priorities are completely out of whack. Fix your own country before complaining about mine.

Actually this dude is right you know OP. Let them kill each other and they can't reproduce.

we're already only 5% of the population

that's is at least one fortune.

The U.S. government would NOT bomb the shit out of the people...

No debunking took place... you gave an opinion which can't debunk.. only facts can.

Also, it's like you imply people can't make weapons... where do they come from?

/threaderino

Hence gun control laws.....are you guys wilfully ignorant or just fucking stupid?

Brexit much?

>>caring about a few thousand deaths in the US out of a population of 300M
>>ignoring genocide, war, disease, poverty everywhere else in the world

oh, to be european and ignorant.

See

I, nor can I imagine anybody else, understands what you're trying to insinuate with that comment.

this times 1000...

I don't get why people think its such an epidemic. grow up the worlds not a perfect place.

When was the last time you saw an army invade America?

Get a gun and we won't need to come save your faggot asses anymore

That mentality is the most ridiculous mentality, expressed by the most ridiculous of people.

If a kid shoots up a school and kills 20 children, 'well many more die in Africa from famine and poverty so expressing an opinion on that makes you ignorant'.

Guy mugs an old lady and shoots her in the skull, 'yeah well in a 3rd world country loads more die from AIDS, how dare you even mention anything to do with that slaughtered old lady instead of all the AIDS deaths'.

I've recently found out my daughter has cancer, 'so what, many more kids in 3rd world countries die of disease, how ignorant of you to focus on your daughter'.

learn to WW2 and fuckin Russia

> we

I'm from Switzerland, we all have guns, you've never attacked us or defended us.

Americans aren't responsible enough to be trusted with firearms.

A gunman that sees a sign labeling an area a gun-free zone isn't gonna turn around and walk away, he's gonna go in and kill people with little to no resistance.

We have gun laws, and most Americans with guns are perfectly sain law abiding citizens.

But a person that wants to go on a killing spree is going to do so regardless of any obstacles put in their way.

>tldr: OP is more of a faggot than usual

> when you don't have a response

USA's KDR was wayyy better than russia's

honey, get some milk, eggs, some pasta and maybe a steak or two... oh, and grab a couple of shotguns while you're there

...weird ass country

You have gun laws, but ones that aren't strict enough.

Having stricter gun control will of course reduce the availability for a criminal to go on a shooting spree. It also reduces the opportunity for someone to do something on a whim/moment of madness.

how?

This

guns save lives

Wal-Mart doesn't sell guns anymore.

Thats why

Get rid of niggers, problem solved

there you see the problem - you are afraid. you live in fear of your neighbours, your family, your children who you bough guns for their birthday to "protect" themselves, but who are more likely to kill themselves or you than ever use their guns for self defense. You have a country awash with guns, and your only response to the mass murder being done on a daily basis is to buy more guns. you will live and die in fear. I pity you.

We do background checks, and we have multiple tier gun licenses.

You're retarded.

Oh my god.. They're breaking the laws we made.!! Make stricter one's that they will laugh harder at as they ignore them...

Who the fuck buys food at walmart??

>But a person that wants to go on a killing spree is going to do so regardless of any obstacles put in their way.

...how about if you make it really difficult or impossible for them to get a gun? You think maybe that would make it a bit more harder to go on a killing spree?

Or maybe, just maybe, don't sell machine guns and shotguns in the fucking supermarket to anyone!

I swear to god you people are fucking retarded. How you got to the moon is beyond me.

Actually the one by me has a pretty good produce section. The veggies are fresher than the smaller local markets..

Literally everyone lol

oh well that's ok then, problem fucking solved

>what are burglars, murderers, and the gouvernment
>what is 80% of the crimes done with illegal weapons
>what is a constitution

Why does it matter which retail store sells guns? They all have the same rules

A. Machine guns are illegal. Have been since the Gun control act of 1968.

B. Supermarkets don't sell shotguns. Although it would be cool if they did.

C. Did we? Did we really go to the moon?

You are ultra smart, it's a wonder how the whole country doesn't think like you user!
It's almost as if we know something you fucking dont...

> physical disabilities should strip of your rights
Kill yourself faggot

answers on a postcard, please - those of us who do not have a paranoid mindset may have different ones to those who think the gubberment is out to get us. (pro tip - never ask rhetorical questions - the reader may give answers you do not agree with, and fuck your argument right up)

>forgetting the context of a rich european middle class kid bitching about some other kid shooting up a school yet not even giving the slightest of damns about a million of children dying due to famine in Africa
Not that I care though. Their parents fucked them over by having them. Their parents killed them, I did nothing wrong.

Take the muslim cock out of your mouth and the nigger dick out of your ass, our guns are our problem, MYOB!!!

oh for fucks sake, you know what I meant, you're not that retarded.

I know that you like to get technical about terminology and what is an assault rifle and what isn't, but none of this changes the fact that basically anyone can buy and gun in your country and shoot up a school.

And everybody else in the world thinks that's insane, but you don't see the problem.

>C. Did we? Did we really go to the moon?
yes.

Becuase apart from anything else, no secret programme involving thousands of people has ever been kept secret for more than ten minutes - the idea that is was all done in Hollywood is both idiotic and self demeaning. Human beings are cleverer, and braver, than conspiracy nuts think.

>Having stricter gun control will of course reduce the availability for a criminal to go on a shooting spree.
Proof it. atleast 80% of crime is comitted with illegal weaponry. How will """"stricter gun control"""" help against illegal weapons
>implying mad people get a gun
>what are background checks
kill yourself.

You don't know me. You don't know what I've been though. You don't know what I had for breakfast.

Also I don't live in fear clutching a gun as I walk around. My friends and I just enjoy going out and shooting paper targets, beer cans, and this old frying pan we strung up between 2 trees.

Also I've never heard some give someone a $500 gift and worry about them committing suicide.

Like I said, most gun owners here are perfectly sane, law abiding citizens.

Our Nations capital has the strictest gun control in the entire country. It is illegal to possess even a spent bullet casing for a gun that you do not have registered to your own person in the city of DC. It is also nearly impossible to get a registration to own a firearm if you a resident of DC. There is only 1 office that does the registrations, you have to file a series of forms, go through a lengthy background check, pay about $500 in fees, and take training courses.

DC has the highest rate of gun crime in the entire country. Consistently.

Because Americans are FUCKING STUPID.

>I don't like seeing people having to die at the hands of fucking retards.
I don't give a fuck what you don't like. You can get over it or die with it.

America is the greatest country in the world
And our guns contribute to out freedom and the freedom of other countries

It will take few gun control laws...

Well we should make anything and everything illegal that can be used to kill people. Time to outlaw fertilizer, gasoline, paint thinner, Styrofoam, powdered, sugar, propane, and any and all naptha petroleum distillates or anything that is flammable or can go boom. Also cars, rocks, knives, pretty much anything hand and blunt or pointy at all.

You know why we all want guns? Because of you eurofags. Yes, we see all of you cucks getting raped and murdered by immigrants. But you still have the audacity to tell US what we need to do.

Fuck off and mind your own fucking business. Enjoy being beheaded by Omar.

Hey OP let's make murder illegal that will stop people from being murdered.

No, this is why you shouldn't own a gun. You're the type of person who calculates the numbers in a civil war and buzz off how your own government is scared of you.

For what reason would the US government want to destroy their own people?

Do you honestly expect the military to return to their hometowns and kill their friends and family members?

Do you honestly expect it'd even get that far without outside influence?

You are the cause of your own dangers and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

I can solve your problem easily, just by cutting out your eyes.

>Shall I just assume you have no remaining argument left in support of guns after i debunked all of your retarded arguments?

The second amendment to the Constitution is the only argument you need. Fuck off.

Country, not continent, you spasticated fucktard.

Lol

In the state of PA in 2015, 100% of the crimes that were committed with a firearm were committed with illegally acquired firearms.

More laws will not make that 100% any higher.
Stricter laws will not make that 100% any higher.

>Yeah from other people with guns- retard

Right, so the best deterrent against a group of men with knifes is a knife?

Keep on being a faggot OP

You, I like you.

This

You're a stupid fucking mother fucker. You obviously don't know shit about America or how it works. Stricter gun control won't stop criminals from getting guns, kill yourself you dumb cunt

FALSE AND UNTRUE

Fucking this. I'm sick of hearing cynical Eurofags moan about gun rights.

oh look its Mr. Superior. I'm right because I am the one who started this thread.
on question Mr.S. why aren't you getting laid right now?
most other men in you demographic are.
you are a man, aren't you?

>fertilizer, gasoline, paint thinner, Styrofoam, powdered, sugar, propane, and any and all naptha petroleum distillates or anything that is flammable or can go boom. Also cars, rocks, knives, pretty much anything hand and blunt or pointy at all.

All of these things have a purpose other than shooting and killing things. And yes, things that are dangerous need to be and are regulated.

And people in civilized countries don't have a problem with that. It keeps us safe from idiots.

But a kid can just walk into a gun show and just pick one up with zero checks.

haha faggot theres literally nothing you foreigncucks can do about it

youve lived for centuries sucking the dick of your government just like youve been told and americans are the only ones who won't and you're mad :(

>good goys gonna goy

suck the end of all 5 of the shotguns i own, all 12 of the rifles and all 3 of the pistols, and every one of the 5000+ total rounds of ammunition i have

and then when you're finally finished with the last bullet, suck my balls :)

actually the young man in Dallas was fighting back against a tyrannical government.
your argument is invalid.

Tard of the day.
You can't buy a fucking machine gun ANYWHERE in the US.
They have to be special ordered and you have to have at least a class 3 firearms license to do so, which you practically have to be rich to have.
So fuck off back to your shitty no guns Tumblr safe space anus of a country and now to your sandbagger overlords.

In the state of MD in 2015, 100% of the crimes that were committed with a firearm were committed with legally acquired firearms.

You're being deliberately ignorant.

If guns weren't as easily accessible then people couldn't commit crime with guns as easily.

It is literally that simple.

> because humankind couldn't have progressed if we gave a shit about the lives of other people

Its the reason the 2nd was written. It is the reason the USA is a country at all. Just because you think its unlikely does not mean its impossible nor does it mean we should assume it wont happen.

Liberals would love for the government to round up all guns and take them from all the citizens, the reason they cant is because we have them.

What's insane is that somebody would shoot up a school.. It's got nothing to do with guns. It's go everything to do with fucked up brains.
The problem didn't exist until the internet was invented and fucking 15 year old neck beards confined themselves to their mom's basement.

For the record, who exactly bought a gun and went and shot up a school? You know, since I'm being technical. Technical, factual.. Whatever..

>making something harder to do will eliminate the mentality behind wanting to do it

Keep on being a faggot

if only everyone was a pussy like you then you wouldn't have to cry at night :(

too bad not everyone actually is as much of a yellow-bellied shitbird like you are lmao

we find the cost worth the benefit, please take your fag rhetoric and join your friends from the orlando club in similar fashion

but you can buy this thing no problem

How about the obstacle of not being able to get a gun? Don't you think that might prevent them going on a killing spree?

>our continent
actually keep your guns, just educate yourselves a little, please

The gun used in this instance was an SKS, basically as inoffensive a gun as there is. No 'gun control' legislation would result in people not having access except total removal of all guns from all citizens which is never going to happen.

> IM OP AND IM A FAGGOT

The response eloquently put is that I can tell you have served no military time by your comment of "bomb the shit out of you". Doesn't actually work on your own population. America has stronger arms that what most Europeans know (civs can actually go through paperwork out the asshole to own RPGs/Anti Tank rifles, and a plethora of fun toys) Protection is needed and desired. People use a plethora of things to attack others, and to think something so stupid reveals a chimp like IQ. DIdnt realize Mike Brown survived. You also cant make guns illegal while we have a border to the south vastly open allowing black markets to rise freely. Cant have a black market from an open border AND criminals not having access. removing guns doesn't remove homicides, nice try dweeb. We get a freedom most people will never enjoy, a freedom they dont get because they never really left their plantation. Nice bait though fuckboi

Lol and how much does that cost idiot?

You jelly of much guns broh

>What will it take for you fucking fat dumb cunt Amerifags to realise you need stricter gun controls?

Literally nothing can change it.

>Something bad happens with a crazy with a gun
"If someone there had a gun they could have shot the crazy" "We need to defend against these people, they'd get guns even if we had laws against them"

>Nothing happens
"No excuses to take my gun, the country is fine"

Lose lose, there's no way.