Why is everyone making such a big deal about some dead pigglet police officers?...

Why is everyone making such a big deal about some dead pigglet police officers?? IMO I hope that next time the shooter manages to get more of them

hear hear

>wonders why people are making a big deal about dead cops
>calls them pigglets
>call the police when someone steals their kids bike.
>nigger

Because shooting rando cops is the surest way to get all cops to be REALLY polite to all the Black Motorists they pull over.

See, if Black Gunmen shoot lots and lots of random white cops every now and again, then when other white cops pull over black people they will be like "wow, I should be extra-special nice to this fellow" and extend their hands in friendship.

Makes perfect sense.

a lot of assumptions there faggit

Nothing else seems to have worked so maybe a river of dead cops might get some attention?

So for the cops its open season on niggers now lol such fun

>
You tell me
>protesting
>not work
>legal biz
>not work
>civil rights movement
>not work

>massacres of many police officers
>potenitally work?

Niggers not Nigging has yet to be tried, however.

"Hello, officer. How may I assist you today? Oh, by the way - I am keeping my hands on the upper part of the wheel because I am a Concealed Weapon Card holder, and I have my weapon safely located in my waist band. I will not move until you instruct me to do so. Please suggest the way in which you would like to proceed."

Instead, it's "mutha-fucka, fuck you mutha, fucka, mutha, nig, nig, muh dick..." BLAM!

Then the other negroes start screaming "dindu!! dindu!!!! oh lawdy, lawdy, dindooo!!!"

niggers don't know what assumptions are. That's too big a word for them

Meh.. i love it. I love that the US enjoys the gun laws it does so that from now on whenever someone dies by police hands they can then take 5 of them cops. Its genius. Let the games begin! Whilst i sit back relax and enjoy Woo hoo!

I fucking hate it when cops stop me, and I'm a white boi. It pissed me off that they're impeding my forward progress.

However, when the cop comes to my window, he will NEVER know that. I am all like "yes officer? What can I do for you, Sir? Even if the cop is 10 years younger than me.

Why do I do that? Because I'm a pussy? No. It's because I recognize that we pay these guys to deal with the lowest form of dregs in our society, and so every time he walks up to someones car, he probably expects some horrible scumbag to be looking back at him. Maybe he's thinking I'm going to blow him away and he won't get to fuck Rhonda at the bowling alley tonight after work - I don't know - but my first thought is to make sure HE knows I represent no credible threat to him, that I'm just one of the worker-bee's that is heading off to his job at 12 miles over the posted speed limit, and that if he lets me off with a warning, he'll make my day.

I will still call him an asshole after I'm safely on my way from the stop, but during my interaction with Law Enforcement (of any kind) the key is to keep everything nice and pleasant as possible.

This is why the dindu's are fucking nuts. They expect that cops are supposed to respect THEM. Technically, that's correct, but we all live in the real world, and the quickest way to an ass beating is to mouth off to a cop - so why do it? Because muh dick, and such.

Fucking dindu's. Be polite, do not irritate the police, comply with their instructions, and you will most likely not get shot. You can bitch about them afterward, just like the rest of us do.

because they were killed by a black guy. had they have been killed by a white nationalist, no one in the news or Sup Forums would give a fuck.

Yah, fuck the pigs. When I need help I call a bunch of useless granola munching hippies or my local BLM loudmouth for assistance.

That could very well be an assumption too.

>Because shooting rando cops is the surest way to get all cops to be REALLY polite to all the Black Motorists they pull over.

no, that only will make them more paranoid and jumpy when pulling over a black motorist.

Can't believe how many faggots on Sup Forums get down on their little faggot knees and readily suck cop cock. You know theyre the little fuck bois at work sucking their bosses cock

americunts are so so fucking stupid, it's nearly like their movies.

must be nice to be 15 years old.

Really? Do you think so?

I had no idea Captain Obvious was on Sup Forums. Welcome, sir.

get out of your mother's basement edgelord

obviously overdoing it here, but you are on the right track; all the guy had to do if the cop asked him if he had firearms with him is say, "I do indeed have firearms on my person, and permits to carry them. Would you like to examine said firearm and credentials?"

then he just follows the officer's instructions and everything is fine (presuming he's on the up and up.)

YouDontSay.jpg

do you care about dead niggers tho?
i dont hehehehe

K m8

dont try to explain to niggers how to think
they dont know how

Nice picture. Did your mom take it before or after she gave your family dog a blowjob

I love you gays and how stupid you are and you'll never realize.

You're the same dumb fuck that'll wear an iron cross thinking you're making some sort of statement without realising whether you're some british skinhead or merican inbred or strayan bogan that the people that wore that cross probably killed one of your relatives that you so proudly go on about being in the warz. Hitler!!!! fucking retard, you probably haven't even got the ability to walk let alone serve your country, and if you do read above you dumb fuck.

Then you'll think it means something, it doesn't mean shit, the only reason cops and soldiers exist is because dumb poor people exist, no one will remember you 3 months after you die let alone think you mattered whilst alive.

enjoy m8