Can someone photoshop my gf's neck straight? She is saving for surgery but I'm not sure if I will like her after

Can someone photoshop my gf's neck straight? She is saving for surgery but I'm not sure if I will like her after.

Basically correct

more pics!!!!!
interest is high

I'm really sorry, user, but the things wrong with her face are beyond photoshop. You think her crooked neck is her main issue? She's seriously unattractive, zero dress sense and looks mildly retarded. Straighten the neck by hanging: problems solved.

And look at her feet.
Either already photoshopped or she's deformed.

I disagree with you on her dress sense, this is quite a nice dress.

kek

Fuck your white ugly girlfriend #blacklivesmatter

She lifts too much. Run away else she'll crush your balls with those forearms.

Was het een leuke vakantie?

I stand corrected, in relation to THIS wardrobe choice. I stand by my initial assessment. And I still maintain that a pig with lipstick on is still a pig.

Top keke

Fucking kek

im but a begginer with low q picture but we do have the technology

Nice boob job Pedro

I hope you fuck that with a muzzle on it

You're either from /fa/ or you're a summer fag. Either way I don't like you.

tfw I know that I'll never been 20 again walking on the beach with some young ass girlfriend... I'll never know that content feeling that I'm absolutely definitely going to get some fucky fucky as soon as our walk on the beach is over.

She might not be the prettiest but nor am I and she is mine and she is cute.

Post yourself faggot

I tried, just get her a tit job and paper bag her face. It's money better spent.

She Fucking ugly

This is what we call 'settling through denial'

Fucking kek

Anons, be glad she as ugly person already is taken by someone who share mutual love. More pretty chicks for us.

That's right user, good for you.
She's not bad looking.

Anyway how is the sex? Her knockers look huge I'd love to cum on them.

Due to high request, and to show I'm not an autist virgin fag like the rest of you.

wow jij bent echt kanker lelijk

Gefeliciteerd met je eerste menselijke contact in je hele leven en daarmee ook je laatste.

Beter kanker lelijk dan een moslim extremistische autist zoals jij.

you look like her brother
wait

Fuck off.

Nudes or gtfo

I'm just curious but does she have any problems with her upper lip? Cheers and all and wish you the best but I just gotta know.

Ik vraag het mij ook af!

Wow, you're really doing the S7's camera justice.
Why are you not posting higher res pictures.

*juli
Mongol

Ill just leave this here

Still fugly as shit mate what are you doing

incest is wincest.

Here you go, op. Good for you.

Jezus, het is je zelfs gelukt om een nog lelijker mokkel te vinden dan Leonoor.

wow. still shitty teeth, fucked up eyebrow and tiny penis. Congrats OP.

Also, this.

yall look like 40
happy marriage

Hey op. I am an expert with photoshop have an art degree and i work for maxim magazine digitally touching up the girls before they get printed.
I will happily help but first i want nudes of her. Or i will not do this for you.

That allot of knife work with one surgery. Neck nose, teeth, jaw, face, head, body, feet. I mean you're better off dropping her off at the pound and adopting an other bitch.

Ooooooh OK you're both that ugly. Makes since now. Just don't reproduce please. The troll population is to high as it is.

consider your self lucky OP
>tfw no gf

thank goodness for that beach ball. it saved the pic.

bump

A+

i think i messed up

No that's perfect

took me only 2h