Thoughts on dating single moms?

Thoughts on dating single moms?

I wouldn't date THIS single mom, because she fucked a nigger.

Dont do it, unless you are willing to take care of the child. I dated one and at first it was good but then she wanted to get married, said no, the sex was good but nothing more

If the child isn't a nignog then yeah I would if you can handle it but if there's a nigger child then abandon that bitch

Checked

Single mom who had a baby while married and is now divorced. Warning signs but do-able.

Never married single. Bigger red flag, date her maybe because she is probably decent in bed. But no long term bullshit.

Single mom that never married with a half breed? Nope the fuck out.

Nigger-fucking skank.

Wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Speaking from experience here, don't. Unless you actually want to take care of another brat from some dude who fucked her before, or you make it clear that you're there for her and not the kid.
Depends, you'll get an awful lot of slots, but the truth is sometimes shit happens and maybe she's a genuinely nice girl and bad shit happened. Be wary though, the chances of them being a slut are far higher than them being genuine. And let's be honest, chances aren't great for you getting the truth from her, females always paint themselves in the best light.
Basically, it's a case by case basis. But know what you want before jumping in and make sure that shit is known.
And as always, be fucking careful.

Never. You will ALWAYS be in third place behind her child and herself. She won't have an ounce of energy left for you and your needs.

There's too much "un-burdened" pussy out there to resort to single moms. Buy a jeep wrangler, take the top off, cruise around a college campus on football gameday...slay pussy.

A nigger cock has been inside her. She's damaged goods. The only acceptable way to associate with her is to constantly remind her of her shortcomings, ie. call her a nigger lover, tell her she's a piece of shit, remind her that white cocks are never enough for her gaping hole. You get the idea.

Consider suicide

There's a reason the father of their offspring doesn't want them.

Learn from their mistake user

how about a widow with a kid?

Hell no are you retarded? You already know how she much respect she has for men. What part of "Marriage" don't people understand? It's supposed to be for good. If you don't intend to spend the rest of your fucking life with one person, don't get married you moron. She did that mistake once and has proven to be unreliable. For good.

same as the last thread, i dont fuck with used goods

Nignog cock riding bitch. Needs stabbed in her neck with a icepick

pfft everybody get a load of this guy. Giving out useful advice and actually being helpful and shit. Fag

Are you the type of person that asks a random stranger to play the first few hours of a game you just bought while you sleep, then play their game where they stopped?
Think about it you desperate twit.

Trump supporter detected.

single mothers are usually emotionally destroyed and are only really looking for a steady pay check and provider because their life choices were bad. you will always come after the child and if you dont like the kid you will be even more miserable the whole time. single moms at the end of the day love your wallet, not you

its just not worth it

I have no idea how you would come to that conclusion lol. Nothing I said has anything to do with politics here.

Don't do it.

This. This. And, this.

Unless the father died, no fucking way. Even in that case it's kind of a toss up. Fuck taking care of another mans kid, there's too much good pussy out there in the world.

Half convinced youre a cuck and fapping rn. Not sure tho.

I'm seeing a single mum and it's all good. The one though that feels big is one day that might be my 'stepson' (but I'm not getting married). Got my own kid too

Single parents should not be dating, they should be raising their children. You have a kid and it's not about you anymore it's about them.

Don't date single moms. They're good for a fuck here and there, though. They're not the type not to fuck if you pick them up up at a bar, so get out there and put it on them. Then don't bother asking for a number, and if they offer it, don't call.

Probably done this 6-7 times now and it's always a good time.

Single momma = drama momma

Don't be a cuck!

Liberal piece of Shit who needs to get off Sup Forums detected

Do it!
Fuck her a couple of times till u get ur fill, then GTFO ASAP!

i wouldnt do it unless i was a single father cause then we would both know what its really about, mutual financial stability and a decent sex life. but i am not a single father so no

This. If they wanted a relationship, they should have considered to find out if their partner wants a kid or not instead of getting pregnant by (secretly planned) "accident". They obvisouly do not want a partner, just to have a child. Then later they change their mind about everything? I don't think so. They are just throwing an adult tantrum and getting emotional over their periods and pregnancy hormonal imbalances. Women like this are fucking braindead retards who are only looking to shit in the faces of every human being, the whole society and basically revenge everyone that they ever meet for treating her like a human being with respect and kindness.

Worse, she might try to burden you with the dastardigrade as well. Take little Jimmy to the park, please. Little Jimmy needs some shoes for school. . .

Worse, she might try to burden you with the little bastard as well. Take little Jimmy to the park, please. Little Jimmy needs some shoes for school. . .

Depends. If they fucked a nig then no, but if they fucked some shitty white guy... well it's pussy. Would likely never marry one though; they're single for a reason. I'd never support the kid anyway though

Yes this! There is some logic that the guy might be an ass. I think it's more likely that these single mom's are bitches because of modern day feminism.

I will only get involved with a single mom if she is over the age of 24, has a full time job to support herself and doesn't live with her own mother. Oh, and the child must be white.

Nope.

>She's damaged goods.
faggot
die in your sleep

Yes this!

I love mixed race/light brown women. I think they are superior to white sluts

would date and then.. maybe yes. because why not?

No. Half because of what others have said: She caused a huge life-changing situation with a guy that she didn't end up staying with. She's either too stupid to use contraceptives or too stupid to choose a guy that's right for her. I'm no better about choosing women but that's why I fucking strap on a condom every damn time. All my siblings have kids with people they're not with anymore but I don't, thank god (or rather, thank me for not being an idiot).

The other half is that I do want kids at some point and there's that fear that a woman with a kid or kids might say she wants more but then after a few years of dating and getting comfortable with each other and then deciding the time is right, she might change her mind. Like, "Eh, pregnancy and child birth are a huge pain and I already have a kid of my own so, actually, I'd rather not." and then I just wasted years of my life. No, thank you.

I also hate how single moms are always quick to say "I wouldn't trade my child for anything!". Bitch, nobody is asking you to. That doesn't change the fact that I'm under no obligation to date you.

OFF BY TWO

>i dont fuck with used goods
do Sup Forums a favor and crawl back to your parents basement

maybe if not fuck nigger, would not be single now.......................................................................................................................................................

White sluts are falling from grace fast. They areally doing it to themselves too. They are hot when young. Too many of them are hitting the wall sooner and sooner. Oh well, thats the equality they sought.

you are saying she ISNT damaged goods?

Who let you out of the cuck shed? Did your wife's boyfriend say you can speak? Shut your pussy ass mouth or I'll slap you upside the face little bitch.

Carl? Is that you?

dated a divorced mom of 4. straight up for me she wasn't looking for a dad for her kids ( they were a little older anyway) just someone to some time with and give her the dick. that was cool.

I don't want children of my own, so I certainly won't look after someone elses child.

desperate

White sluts are also feminazis so like i said mixed race women are far more superior

>Fucked a nigger

At least we know why the dumb bitch is single.

instant cuck

I dated one once, she was well fucked up in the head.
Glad I didn't take it further

I usually don't automatically reject a women but I don't want kids at all so its a no out of hand. It's a responsibility I don't want.

Jew nose and niglet child?

There isn't a big enough NOPE for this situation.

Guy who posted from experience here. This is very true, forgot to mention it.
At first it aint do bad, but it gets real fucking old watching them cuddle exile you sit there awkwardly. When the kid swipes the spotlight, it fucking sucks. I prefer being the center of the woman's attention all the time, I wanna be number one to her, but you will never overtake the kid, and it's shit.
Can't tell this from experience but I can imagine dealing with the little cunt through its teenage years is fucking hell as well.

Also sorry for all the typos, posting from my phone.

If you like kids I guess you could try going three way.

On a serious note, if you win the kid you will win the mom.

Tfw the kid likes me and I hate him

If you really want the mom, suck it up bruv. If she's not worth tolerating that little shit, look elsewhere.

Don't do it, the kid is always cock blocking you. Also if she's a single mom she probably doesn't have a good job. So then if you want to go on vacation or something you are paying for the kid as well. Or if you want to go out to eat you have to go somewhere kid friendly which almost always means shitty food and obnoxious parent's screaming brats. Also what happens when her little child support check breaks his arm and she doesn't have insurance? Who is she coming to for money to fix it? Not only that but if you watch her little niglet long enough you could be hit with those child support payments as well, how fucked up is that? Just keep life simple avoid single mothers.

She's not single if you're dating her, my dude.

That's... Actually a very good point.
Thanks user.

checked

stop posting this mud shark and her dirty shit nugget, you pathetic fuck. Nobody wants to date a niggers leftovers, if they do, they are a desperate loser. I wouldn't even want this nigger loving piece of shit living in my neighborhood!

Fucking kek, you retard.

>everyone who dislikes Trump is a liberal.
Look up his favorability percentages in his own party, idiot.

Disgusting coal burner

Ooh, touched a nerve there didn't we. I'd call you a cuck, but I highly doubt you've ever had a girlfriend for a nigger to steal in the first place.

I might keep her on the back burner and fuck here once in a while, (with a condom of course) but would never date.

Well glad someone is running their dick licker.
Once single dad here married a single mom. Of you have no kids I vote no unless your older. Older as 28+. If you fuck around with a single mom they looking to get married and a daddy. However you don't know nothing and she will have to teach you. In English your a bank account. If she has a kid and the baby daddy is black just skip that one. This is bad all the way around. If she has 2 or more kids by 2 more daddy's skip this one also.