Who was the last person of the opposite sex to tell you they love you? And when?

Who was the last person of the opposite sex to tell you they love you? And when?

your mom

I actually don't remember

My friend who I've know for 10+ years and it was last week sometime

Excluding family, no one ever and I'm 36yrs old.

my gf, like 3ish hours ago?

my ex
didn't love her tho, so we broke up

At 2:00 AM this morning when I was fucking some random girl in a tent at a party.

My ex girlfriend told me she loved me and then two days later stopped replying to my texts. OLE

My wife just now

my gf

and a female friend who's kinda on my backup list

>having a wife

faggot

Best friend, probably a month ago?

Gf...Few days ago.

Had a few girls in the last few years, it's not making your life any better. I'm so fucking bored and would prefer being alone most of the time.
Especially in the fucking bed, how the fuck are you supposed to fall asleep with something alive next to you?

Last summer,to my ex.

Get a bigger bed

10 years ago

My mum said she loves me a few weeks ago.

Fiance. About 8 hours ago.

gf, about 12 hours ago

A girl on MDMA. She then told me that love is a chemical reaction. She wasn't wrong.

The bed is large already, very large. And she's not even fat. I can feel her presence, I could feel her presence if there was a fucking brick wall in the middle of the fucking bed.

Fell like I'm going to get stabbed in the middle of the night again.

I just keep my sub in her dogcage.

One of my dearest friends i havent seen in 5 years and flew out to see her family. She said it when we parted and asked me to go back with her. Shes a good woman and has been in love with me for long time.

Its a goddamn shame because I have a gf whos also pretty dope and I love her too.

Sometimes the grass is equally green.

maybe, just maybe, being stabbed in the middle of the night before, is what makes it so difficult for you to fall asleep next to someone.
I'm not a psychologist, but i'm guessing you might have some unresolved trauma that is affecting you. maybe if you have the money or insurance, go talk to one so you dont continue to have problems with relationships?

It has never happened before

besides my mom, 8 years

My mom. After she caught me wearing her panties and bra