I woke up this morning and looked at my ex's snapchat story. I do this every day, hoping for news of my ex...

I woke up this morning and looked at my ex's snapchat story. I do this every day, hoping for news of my ex, or at least to get a feeling of being close to my ex the best I can.

Today I find out that she's pregnant and possibly married. I have been waiting, hoping she'd break up with him and I'd get to be with her again.

But now those hopes are shattered and I'm lost. I have no reason left for living. I just needed to tell someone. I feel dizzy.

I wish I'd killed myself sooner to spare me the pain of today. Knowing it's over is the worst feeling. We broke up in 2012 but we were hanging out in 2014-2015. In August last year she invited me out but I was feeling like shit. I thought if I went I'd be a downer and she'd think I'm boring. But that was my last chance to see her. We were talking on facebook and she blocked me shortly after.

I figured she'd gotten back together with this guy. But I knew that they had an unstable relationship. Figured I could wait it out.

lol

I wish that I could go back. Have just one more day with her.

Lol

I meant to say ex's sister's snapchat story. I don't have my ex on snapchat. I have no direct way to contact her.

i have wanted to kill myself at one point. threatened killing myself earlier today actually and sat out of my window on the top floor with my legs hanging out. i then realised that i was too much of a fucking pussy.

1. dont kill yourself
2. tbh its most likely that you're too much of a pussy
3. go to a counsellor and get some help isntead of posting on Sup Forums
4. tell her how you felt to get it off your chest, she probs wont feel the same way but its better to tell her

lol

At least I found out when I was sober. If I saw this last night when I was drunk I'd have lost it. But I don't know what to do. I can't find a reason to live another day.

I have no way to contact her other than asking her brother or sister. I am a pussy. Her brother stopped replying to me a while back. I know he hates the guy she's with. I wondered why he wasn't replying. I think he didn't want to give me bad news.

I guess I'm not going to get more replies. I can't do this. I'm still in denial. I keep thinking it can't be true.

I went through a pretty bad breakup a little under a year ago. I have been having periodic contact with the ex, and have been stalking their social media to a depressing degree. Thanks OP, you've finally given me the motivation I need to finally cut that shit out for good.

ask her fucking brother or sister then, if you care this much about her get some fucking balls

I don't think they'd do it. She's pregnant and with someone. She doesn't need me interfering. God damn I'm so dizzy. As realization sinks in it just gets worse.

Dude, you really need to get some therapy to help you get over her, its too sad to live like this. Maybe you feel she is the only girl you'll ever have and the love of your life, but if that's the case you are basically saying that the best you can do in life is a girl who breaks up with you for years, marries someone else and blocks you. If you think so little of yourself then you need some help, once you get it you will realise that your feelings for her stem more from your own issues than anything special about her.

8 billion people in my world, over half of them are chicks.
And your dumb ass gets fixated on one.
Bitch, you got your choice of over 4 billion pussies to dive into, and your lame ass is STILL pining for one from 4 years ago?
God damn boy - go to a fucking bar, find a chick that is passable, get her drunk like you will be, and fucking rail her.
Nothing breaks that cycle of ohh bloobloobloo she weft me like getting laid, even if she's an ugly skank.
Regrow your balls using some lonely desperate women, then move onto finding someone better than the other chick in the first place.
Fuck, it's like you're a fucking woman, you pussy.

I am fucked up. I don't deserve her. I don't know why she was ever with me.

with an attitude like this just do it, you wont be missed. beta faggot wanting to commit suicide over a girl

I have no desire to have sex. Especially not with a random bar chick. This girl is special in many ways. I can't replace her. I want to sleep but I can't. I'm considering jumping off a bridge, but I don't want my death to be in the news. I just want to die quietly.

It's not so much over a girl, as much as I have nothing to live for. If it weren't for the girl I'd have killed myself years ago. She was worth living for though.

FUCKING GET SOME BALLS WHO CARES IF YOU'RE INTERFERING JUST FUCKING STOP MOPING WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL YOURSELF WHEN YOU STILL HAVE SHIT TO FUCKING DO IN THIS WORLD GET SOME FUCKING BALLS YOU GODFORSAKEN MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY JUST TELL THEM JUST TALK TO THEM

Man I feel you, I've been in a dark place with my breakup as well, but no matter how fucked up you are you do deserve someone better than a girl that doesn't love you. Get some therapy, talk it out with them and then with family or friends if you have any. Its not a girl you need right now, and especially not this one. You can't love someone else until you love yourself.

I have nothing to do.

She ain't special. Guarantee you there is about 20-30k just like her both emotionally, physically, mentally, and damn near genetically.
Ain't no one special and unique in this world.
And you're a fucking dumbass for thinking it.

the shit you still have to do is to FUCKING. TELL. HER/
honetsly im just wasting my time with you, you want to fix your shit but you cant bring yourself to be proactive. fuck you dude, you have to work for what you want. it doesnt come to you on a silver fucking platter.

I should have gotten therapy a decade ago. It's too late. I don't even want to get better. I don't want to live in a world knowing that I will never be with her again. Hope was all I had, and now I don't even have that.

then go out there and do something, get a new hobby,work out and meet new people. you think anything in life is just handed to you? stop pitying yourself and grow some balls. you have absolutely nothing to be sad about. there are children who starve or forced to fight in wars everyday, and you sit here drowning in self pity. you aint anything special so get of your lazy ass and do something

To what end? She's gone. Given that, nothing else matters.

alright fine. say you cant get her back which is what is most likely going to happen anyway.
if you got some balls and told her how you feel anyway then you wont be such a magnificent bitch of a man.

Even if I found someone like her, it wouldn't be the same. But I'll never find anyone like her anyway.

Phone is dying. I'm going to leave it charging in the other room and lie in bed. I really wish I'd killed myself sooner. This hurts too much.

As long as you are alive it is never too late. I get why you feel so bad, like I said I've been there, the thing is how you feel about yourself now isn't accurate. You have spent a long time defining you worth based on this girl, essentially you've been feeling constant rejection for four years. That will fuck anyone up. You've wasted time on her, instead of living your life, finding things you enjoy and are passionate about. Move on, build a new life for yourself.

But first, you need some professional help. See your gp and tell them how bad you feel, you are too depressed to do it alone. For the love of god don't tell her, you can't handle that rejection and looking that pathetic right now.

Yep, you're right. She's the only female in this world, and she has moved on to a real man. Too bad there aren't any other women anywhere. Time to waste your life in lamentation.

fucking faggot thinks a girl is the answer to his problems. first an foremost if you cant life with yourself there is nothing and nobody in this world that will make you happy. you gotta learn that happiness is more of a decision then a destination. if you rely on somebody else you wont get far in your life. you considering suicide is the best prove for that. also consider this which girl in the world wants a crying bitchy faggot as a boyfriend? who clings himself to her like the beta male he is. women dont dig that at all. they want someone with selfesteem, not a cocksucker who writes love peoms to her when they break up. so like i said before GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS; GET OUT THERE; GET AHOBBY AND MEET NEW PEOPLE. thinking that there is only this one girl for you is so naive and stupid, if i learned anything about women is that they are basically all much alike. so shut the fuck up about your self pity and do something or you will die as a pussy

What qualities make her so special? Make a list of the things you liked about her. I doubt it is a huge list or full of anything unique. I'll bet most of what you valued about her comes down to the fact that she was, at one point in time, into you. She made you feel wanted, but now she doesn't. There are better girls, girls who will make you feel better. Even more importantly, there are better things to dream of and aspire to than a girl.

Dude.

There are 8 BILLION fucking people in the world.

I can garentee that of the 4 billion that are women, at least 10,000 of them are exactly like this bitch with no self esteem that you just lost.

Seriously. Unless you like dreamt of her when you where a kid and traveled the ENTIRE world looking for one sole person like some kind of fairy tale, she is not that special.

GET SOME FUCKING SENSE OP

Also this