I came across this white-hating...

I came across this white-hating, black supremacist on Twitter this morning and it turns out she's a high school teacher from Durham, North Carolina. I thought it would be nice to let her boss know but I'm not sure how to pinpoint which school she works at. Can Sup Forums help a Sup Forumsrother out?

Her Twitter handle: @HiSchoolTeacher

Other urls found in this thread:

dpsnc.net/
disqus.com/by/hischoolteacher/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she wants to hate whitey, let's give her a reason.

screenshots, link to her Twitter, send to each school district in Durham with local news stations as carbon copy email recipients.

it will be investigated fast.

bump

Very interested, bump

I Google'd "Durham North Carolina School Districts" and came up with this: dpsnc.net/

Should be good enough, unless she work's for a private school which I doubt.

Her Twitter Bio: High School Teacher. B.A, M.A- History (Civil War) PHD- African American History (In Progress) Pro Black, Part time Lezbo..Full Time Negro Bed Wench Exposer..

include that in a screenshot and attach to your email

She's claiming she doesn't live in America even though her Twitter page shows through GPS she's from NC. Think she's lying?

She just posted, she aint a teacher

Bump

Someone do something

This bread has potential

she sounds like she wants to get fired. if you get fired as a teacher. its nearly impossible to get the same type of job

She's a real nigger, don't let this shitskin get away.

I don't know how to confirm her location. Don't want to send out contacts until I do. I'm thinking she might actually be from NC but is trying to play it off now that people are starting to tweet at her.

Shes not a teacher, she just tweeted it

Smells like a troll to me

You think she's a troll or me? Her account is very real, check it out yourself.

she sounds like those women tommy sotomyor is all ways talking about

>shooters we're white

Allofmywu.. Jpg

And tweets don't lie.

Regardless, torch this shemonkey. She is a negress that went to college, so we can logically infer that she has student debt, has credit debt, has at least one kid (or a string of abortions), leases a car, and rents an apartment. She speaks impulsively, she probably has very poor password security.

Can someone post all the shit we do know about Lady Kong?

Found someone with the same handle on Disqus. Same person?

disqus.com/by/hischoolteacher/

>be me
>get on chan
>know OP is really her
>reverse trolling does work

90% sure that Disqus page is her. If so, we know her name is Tyneshia.

Account created in 2012. OP most have planned this out for a long time

What the fuck are you talking about? I came across her page today. You faggots gonna help me take this bitch down or what?

Jesusfuck.jpg

He was defending you.

Post everything you have.

Chill, my point is that you wouldnt plan this for 4 years. I was helping you

Fuck it, I'm just going to contact that school district in North Carolina and hope this bitch was stupid enough to be a black supremacist with her real info on Twitter. It's not impossible.

Welp i know there is a difference between niggers and niggas. I'll be back in a hour. I expect great things from you guys

Looks different to me, but maybe...

Woops, sorry for being retarded then.

Slow down, sparky. Don't blow your load too early.

I agree they look different but if you compare what's being said on the Twitter and Disqus, it's basically the same exact thing. Plus both have the same handle.

Cool your jets. You're talking about step number 49. We're on step 2.

Pls do

Alright, I'll wait but I don't know how to further investigate this.

So we start looking for Tyneishia on FB.

Killed some terrorists. I don't see why you're so upset OP

kek fucking nigger

I'll try scanning FB, see if I can get a hit.

Leave that beautiful women alone only one thing matters

Think about it systematically.

>Who is the target
>What is the objective
>What do we know
>What do we need to know

Her rhetoric is not uncommon, but if she works for the state in any capacity, her words are damning. She seems like a low IQ, low skilled person, so there is a good chance she spews on social media constantly.

We need to build out her online profile. We need to find her on FB. She will have tons of data points on there (assuming we can parse her nignog).

So, again, post everything we know this far.

you will never find me craka

Try finding a connection between her and the monkey she posted about

>me

I await your findings Sup Forums

let me give you a hand OP

Twitter: @hischoolteacher

Twitter Bio: High School Teacher. B.A, M.A- History (Civil War) PHD- African American History (In Progress) Pro Black, Part time Lezbo..Full Time Negro Bed Wench Exposer..

Location on Twitter profile: Durham, North Carolina

Disqus: @hischoolteacher

Name on Disquis profile: Tyneshia

That's all I got so far, it's not much.

The Dallas shooter you mean? lol

Banging for support. Love these threads

Racist nigger.

Loud cunts like this is one is going to get even more black crazy.

I'll tell you one thing though, any mother fucker that steps the fuck up and trys go hurt me will end up dead. Not because they are black, or because I'm racist. But because if it's you or me, it's going to be you. And I'll enjoy every second of it.

Interested lurker

Bump for support

Bonus points if this all ends with her getting fired, and we actually get a news report for racism against whites

She just tweeted something like "haha can't believe you guys think I'm a real teacher" but her first tweet ever seems to imply she is.

I am pretty sure she is just covering her ass

please let this be epic bread and get this nigger fired

for sure. bump. lurking.

Can we just forward it to the local police station. Id love to hear about her shot dead. Maybe the dumb nig nogs will get so mad they start fucking up their city like Ferguson all over again.

she is giving you faggot whiteknights a hard time hahahahahahahahaha

hold it right there nigger

i´m white but you muricans are just a shame to the whole world. you guys annoy me more and more

She would enjoy this one, send it to her

A pretty big account just RTd this, now it's blowing up. Hopefully something comes out of that.

>Told u faggots shes a troll trolling the trolls

the woman on the far right wasn't shot by those niggers you stupid fucking yard ape double nigger

Lol at this racist teacher who thinks she covered her ass properly. She thinks she's smart. She's dun goofed. These types of people are so arrogant. Nothing would be more satisfying seeing a press release of them sacking this cunt

murica lets every newfag buy weapons. murica fights every war they can ppl like micah get psycho. its always the same with your fucking idiot scum system. ALL SELF INDUCED who cares if nigger or not you ppl are all stupid like shit.

it´s called undereducated but you´re right bro

>murica lets every newfag buy weapons. murica fights every war they can ppl like micah get psycho. its always the same with your fucking idiot scum system. ALL SELF INDUCED who cares if nigger or not you ppl are all stupid like shit.

>ITT eurofags/latin fags circle jerk over muhamerica

Oh yeah shes trying to cover her ass. She thinks she can spout shit and not take responsibility for what she says. Thats the problem with the internet, people think they can say any ignorant thing and not have to answer for it. I've saved the info I could. My sis is a teacher at Wake Forest in Raleigh, shell know who to send this to, and shes a crazy mean bitch who as soon as she reads this wont stop calling people and raising hell. I'm emailing her a link to this womans twitter.

There's currently no other leads on her so if all else fails, I'll contact that school district and hope for the best.

BLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTERBLACKLIVESMATTER

traced to 408-6038063 looks like the digits

Do her Likes on Twitter of followers provide any info on who she is? She blocked me so I can't see.

anybody have her last name?

really? None of us knew. Nigger.

Which kind of country do you live in, one we secure, or one we subsidize?

somebody had better have gotten screenshots of everything she's posted in this vein.

skimmed the thread but has anyone bothered to compile what's been doxed so far?

Someone should send this pic to her on Twitter, I think it will spook her. If we get a reaction, that'll confirm it's her

silly nigger
no they don't

This pic

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Ive saved most of the info posted so far. See my last postMy sister will take it personally, shell be calling every school in the state. Our cousin is a cop. And shes like a fucking snapping turtle, she doesnt let go of shit. She'll do something. She can be a right bitch.

someone figure out where that cunt is working and send that to her employer. so we can get her terminated. if we can find out what school she goes to we can kick her out of that too :)

craka ass craka

The word "honkie" is kind of original to use, I think it's the same person.

Ref.

>PHD- African American History (In Progress)

kinda smirked when i read that
quite an apropos statement, dontcha think, Sup Forums?

I'm starting to think the one pictured in the Disqus profile is actually her, not the one from the Twitter profile.

Get a last name. If she really is a teacher then she will be an employee of the state and be listed in state and county info online.

it's "honky"
man, niggers can't even spell racial epithets correctly

Lets solve racism with more racism! Anyway isn't black on white crime significantly higher than white on black crime in the usa? And don't she realise theirs black cops are as well? Black on black crime is also very high in the usa? Why dose she think that black people can't be bad people?

You guys realize that's a troll account, right?

and local TV news stations. they will do the investigating for you. they will put pressure on the school district.

Fuck yall honkey muthafuccas. Cant find me