Cucktholics

>Cucktholics

Doesn't surprise me at all

Deus vu-
Oh wait...

> Not being Zoroastrianist

It's all your fault, Italy. You just abandoned Giove and Sol Invitto for cuckstrianity, and this is the result.

>niggers and sandniggers are only violent because of shitslam

Shit meme. And Dawkins is a cuck himself.

That being said, fr*ncis is the anti-Christ.

I met many muslims and they're bro tier desu

Lighten up a bit nerds, hating so much online can't be good for your soul.

Are Judaism and the rest of Abrahamic religions really Semitic? I really doubt it.

It is assumed that Abraham, the mythological founder of Judaism was Persian or Babylonian, that is Indo-Aryan, not Semitic. This coincides with many historians who say that most biblical stories are based on older Babylonian stories.

>My shit smells better than your shit

Unlike most fedoras Muslims usually have a sense of traditional values. Not all Muslims are Wahhabist shits.

israelis and babylonians are semitic, but yes zoroastrianism, babylonian religion and hinduism predate judaism

Is that Brother Nathanaal?

They're Semitic and Abraham was a Semite.

lol yeah bro like damn really makes me think...like all three religions are pretty much the same thing deep down LMAO

All religion is fucking cancer.Even though I hate commies,I like how Hoxha banned religion,how he banned,gathered all burkas around Albania and burned them in front of a lot of people.I like how he destroyed (not old and historical) mosques and churches or turned them into something useful.

Forced atheism is just as cancerous as forced religion

Not really.That forced atheism it's why our country isn't a small divided religious shithole.Actually the forced religion it's the reason our nation and language exists

If you want to convince people to be atheist/Christian/Muslim/etc. you should have the freedom to converse with them through discussion. Forcing an ideology (or a lack thereof) on anyone shows you are insecure about your beliefs and have to use strength to put people down.

You just have to lock all clerics in temple and burn it, then broadcast it and ask why god isn't helping them.
It always works.

That's not the point
For example:
If the woman wants to be Muslim then why go to a secular school (where there are boys too),if it's against religion?

this

In some countries that could just start a civil war.
Different interpretations of religion. Not every Muslim is super strict. I know Muslim girls who don't wear hijab.
As far as I know, Muslims believe God is the most forgiving and merciful. Going to school for an education even if there are boys there is not going to result in hellfire. Only extremists believe that.

That's even better. It would show easily who is needed to die to reach good society.

Or you know.... you could just have discourse. Burning down places of worship because you don't like people believing in a religion is literally terrorism.

Well same for other things then.
Here still,if you come in school with hijab,burka,cross,Quran or Bible or any other religious object,you get expelled.The pm and president have to be non-religious. Religion divides people and destroys cultures,and has no place anywhere, except places where religion IS culture like Emirates

I disagree with those rules. I think people should be able to have a religion without being discriminated against as long as they don't discriminate against other people.
This is one of the things that I love about America.

>except places where religion IS culture like Emirates
Believe me. Religion is not culture in the Emirates.

Nah. You either kill the disease, or it kills you.
Beside, there is no point talking with infected, they are most often enjoy their condition.
>where religion IS culture like Emirates
At least write Saudi or something, m8.
Emirates are fedoras in disguise.

Not culture but has shaped it way a lot, while in our history religion has always tried to destroy our language and culture.

lel go ask out a female muslim and report back to us. They are ALL fucked in the head. Maybe not the based alawites and shias though.

>Nah. You either kill the disease, or it kills you.
>Beside, there is no point talking with infected

Right, because people who believe in God are terrible people by default. Pious people can't do good things.

I don't know anything about Albanian history but to me it seems like you're trying to fight one extreme with another extreme. There's an equal balance.
You're not fooling anyone, Reza Ali.

>Maybe not the based alawites and shias though.
Could you be any less discreet lmao

the top quote is the true redpill 2bh. more people on the right should realize and embrace this.

I don't care what they think and what not, and I don't care what they do, for that we have legal justice.
They all have the ideology that tries to drag us back to caves. For that alone they need to cease to exist, along with what they have in their heads.

Actually this too ye

I think you need to lay off the AmazingAtheist

I never read that, m8.
All thoughts I have on subject are my own, based on my experience and measures.

Ale papy to ty nie szkaluj
this Tbh

>the god who created the world

Hahahahahahahahaha
That's the most stupid thing a theist whos so very pleased to be among equally supersticious people could say.

>Le me calling you amazingatheist fedora
Doesn't make religion less shit
Just proves you cannot defend such stupid shit