Anyone else hate when people let yellow mellow?

Anyone else hate when people let yellow mellow?

Most people have smelly piss since they have horrible diets, and don't drink water, so the bathroom just smells like piss, and it just makes the house smell like piss.

Please... Flush after you pee.

yes. fuckin hate that shit. "to save water" or some retarded dealio

In what fucked up country do people leave their piss in the toilet to save water?

Step 1: Open toilet
Step 2: Do business
Step 3: Close Toilet
Step 4: Flush

I dont how people mess this up.

America. Flushing takes ~1 gallon of water.

And they can't make it clean again or what?

So fucking retarded, they just save like half a cent, with the house smelling like piss.

I noticed that people who do this doesn't even shut the lid, they leave it open for all to see how much of a great person they are. Fucking liberals always need self worth.

People forget that water is a natural renewable source, they think that wants it's down the drain, it's gone for good.

How fucking stupid can some burgers be? I've encountered one person my entire life that purposely didn't flush after pissing, that's because she didn't want to wake her parents up at 4 am

Liberals, and hippies lack any real education.

Some people pay for water like in cities so idk, we're pretty stupid here.

And it costs what? Two cents?

If people really wanted to save water they'd get toilets with dual flush systems. When I studied abroad in france, the fancier toilets had a "water waste" button and a "solid waste" button. The water waste used a lot less water and the solid waste was a full flush to push your shit down. Pretty solid system.

I wouldnt know I have spring water

even at Urinals. Fuck these people.

i only piss in the elevator in my building to save water

kek

if it's yellow
let it mellow;
if it's brown
let it mellow.

What are you, poor?

So, literally everyone in this thread is retarded, myself included, for replying. If a property isn't tied into a civic waste water system, they often use septic tanks. People let the yellow mellow so they're not having to pay to have it drained frequently.

But most people aren't tied to a tank, they live in the city, and do this shit.