Is there any other movies like this...

Is there any other movies like this? where people go to a tropical place and live independently while stressing how shitty city life can be?

haters need not reply, this movie is comfy as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well fuck you fa/tv/irgins

enjoy your capeshit, you faggots will never know true kino

Don't really have a suggestion within your parameters, but I like the beach too, friend.

You may enjoy Into the Wild.

yea I've been meaning to watch it, heard it sucked somewhere a long the line though

Castaway on the Moon
Into the Wild
Jeremiah Johnson

Youre welcome fag

You need to be in a certain mood to really enjoy the movie. There's also dome nostalgia feel to it. The movie really works for me... except for the hallucination scenes. Brought me out of it.

Return to Paradise
It's probably more Midnight Express than it is The Beach though

I liked the movie until I read the book and realized how badly they raped it.

Book is by Alex Garland for you Ex Machina fags who didn't know. So good.

First half is comfy as fuck. Probably the only movie that made me go somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0

Literally my favourite book of all time.

dont listen to them. go watch it

Does Cast Away count?

This film is bad, the only thing it excels in is acting as a relaxing background noise.

Have you read the book? Maybe 20% makes it into the film and they completely and totally messed up the theme and tone.

I want to read the book now

>tfw the alien rapes Leo

I remember a movie like that.

A few guys and 2 women on an island.
At the end all the men were dead and only the 2 women survided sitting on the beach. One of them was a granny and the other told the granny that she is pregnant.

Sounds hot.

Watch it

No but I'd suggest reading the book if you haven't already, way better than the film, only bad part is the ending.

No, because just like in real life any place that purports itself to be paradise has Hell in disguise somewhere about it.

I love watching this movie when I am drunk and idk why.

Cannibal Holocaust