So I recently smoked weed for the first time, and got fucked up. Had like 6-7 bowls

So I recently smoked weed for the first time, and got fucked up. Had like 6-7 bowls.
And it's like 3 days later and I swear I'm still feeling the effects, although I'm not sure if it's just a placebo effect

Can someone tell me if it's normal for you first time, btw I'm 22 and where I live it's legal

You're not still high.

6-7 bowls your fucked

Shit b8 m8

That's not the weed - that's your inner vagina trying to come out.

you took an overdose causing your brain to slowly die off.. You have about 2 days left to live...

smoke once high forever

Normal. Your not high, just had a paradigm shifting experience. Your brain is still trying to come to terms with it all. You have a new perspective on the world around you, some of the delusions your brain fed yourself have been broken down.

It's mostly a placebo. You just have to accept that it's your body ''coming down'' after your high. I had the same experience recently, felt really odd. Just don't mind it, it'll go away after some good nights sleep.

in all seriousness your head is probably just still clouded. i find i zone out and disassociate if i smoke a loy, even after i sober up. if you are still high its slight and probably mostly just a cloudy head+placebo. stay off it for a few days, drink water, get plenty of sleep and it'll wear off. you can also try exercising or going to a sauna to sweat the remainder out if you really need to clear your head.

avoid driving in the meantime, if it isnt a placebo your depth preception might be fucked up a little and you can test positive by the cops. stay safe no matter how much you bend your mind my dude.

totally normal especially if you smoked that much, also you probably ate a shitload and thc is stored in fat so if you eat a lot after having smoked a lot you get more thc being stored in fat cells.

don't worry it will go away in a week or so

>6-7 bowls
>come to Sup Forums for advice

nah

hey brah do u vape brah

i can feel the effects 1-2 days after i smoke (if i smoke a entire weekend for example)

but what you feel is probably placebo.

>recently
>for the first time
>bowls
>picture of joint

No, but I'll stomp your fucking teeth in.

proper grammar is so intimidating

cmon brah come get me brah dont spill ur e-juice though brah

HAHAHa

got into crack yesterday. spent 30 initially, then another 160 once i'd felt that feel. lol.
spent 90 today, 0.9 grams... feel like i'll never sleep again.

pic.
brb bankrupt

I had this a few times when I first started.
It stopped happening completely after the third or fourth time.
Just reassure yourself that you're not high.
I know it was awkward for me thinking I was speaking strangely or making strange movements but when I stopped thinking about it the feeling faded completely.