Sup Forumsros, help an user get laid

Sup Forumsros, help an user get laid.

4 or 7 decides, i'll only choose realistic ones because i'm done fucking around and want to start fucking around.

eyy bby wun sum fuq?

Why haven't we fucked yet

What are you doing in an hour?

Keep it simple stupid, you sound too thirsty

:3 face ?? re-evaluate your game

Well, we can obviously skip the into here, since we know each other, so can i take you out for a coffie? :)

this

What are your plans this evening

Rerolling for not just saying "Wanna fuck?"

your life*
which consists of 15 years of failure and abomination you underage ":3" using cunt.

Wanna get together tonight? XD lmao smh tbh

if this helps. she fitt

roll for any of these

What's your plans for today, wanna hang out?

Here we go again

i'll roll for this

ask for her 1rm

I think we've established I'm not a creep. Coffee?

Third time's a charm

wut?

Just ask her to go out for a fucking drink there's no secret to this shit if she's down cool if not then fuck it and move on. So many intelligent people I know but don't seem to be able to talk to women you sound the fucking same.

>4

OP here: no re-rolls

pls strapon me mommy

Let me take you out for chicken and waffles . On me of course

Fuck it, I am out -.-' Never had luck rolling

her 1 rep max

''I'm a big guy for you.''

win :^)

so for you its
>hi
>hi how are you
>finde and you
>wanna grab a dirnk

This tbh fam, if she can't squat at least 315 then she's not worth it

inb4 she doin some crossfit shit

Yeah man, just this. B isn't going to do shit for your beyond this. Either go for it, or don't. Stop being so fucking beta and be a man.

DUBS TALK

What on an app made for dating and meeting new people ? Pretty fucking much.

slow down there, those are some intimate details. A girl can't just go around telling anybody her 1rm.

Wanna get together and play pokemon go?

Real talk

i hate the idea of those apps

i'm not the type of guy who likes taking pictures of himself

OP is a fag

Send her the lyrics from Lil dicky's lemme freak

Yer the one OP is on is called tinder if you have been living under a rock. Always other ways to meet people user

I'm with you fam, I had to take a few of me in different shirts I'm my house because I barely had any.

This guy

Neither am I man, but you just gotta do it. Tinder is really easy. The first match I got I got it in with

not that famous here in germany though

i'd love to try it in the us

OP i hate to tell you this, but if you need Sup Forums to help you get the ball rolling it's going to turn into a massive shit show when you show up and can't think for yourself, and thus end up spilling your spaghetti

so you just took pics of yourself or what?
man, if i were at a house party i'd have the opportunity to like talk with the girl, look her in the eyes you know
instead i have to put on some mildly funny "bio" and some pics of me doing whatever to get the attention of a girl

has there ever been an user who was posting from his tinder date and let Sup Forums roll what he'd say/ do?

I took 1 selfie and had 2 other pics that a friend took for me. Also i didn't really put anything in my bio, so it shouldn't matter too much.

Op is a faggot

hmm
guess i'll just have to try it out for myself

This

O
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

Yeah man. Just went to different rooms in different shirts and put a retarded Kanye West quote as my bio, shit works. I'm not even that socially gifted but as long as you can fake it itll work.

you kind of already blew it

those first 3 messages make you come off as a total cuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNND OP left the thread
The end

>blessed

Fucking faggot

Yer I would too it's alright in the UK kind of died here recently. Got a girlfriend now tbh so not major clued up on it but dating apps kind of come in and out of fashion. There was one that notified when you were near someone ( like 100m say ) else that uses that dating app pretty mad

OP could be the first, if he can contain his autism enough to get a date

well then gonna try it out i guess

u get her throug tinder?

Literally awful advice but do what you think is best

what would be good advice then

No I didn't actually, had a few dates off tinder and pof didn't amount to much just a few I got with but was a good way to meet girls overall. If you aren't picky either you have a lot to go for.

i am pretty picky though
so that might be a problem

Give me some head, you autistic whore.

Definitely not Kanye West quotes, fuck would you want girls thinking you like the dumbest nigger alive smh. Be honest in you me bio with shit you like keep it simple though, pictures have one of just yourself, a couple in group settings and always try to have one with a couple of girls subconsciously women are always drawn to guys who they think are already comfortable around women, even if you are a total social mongloid

Fuck my spelling btw

Op is a faggot

Your choice man, can't change your preferences. Until you go out and meet girls and date a few you might find out the types of girls you usually go for actually piss you off, learn from experience.

tell her she has a fucking frogface and that neither of you deserves any other than a painful death: she for being so goddamn gullible and you for needing help from Sup Forums

I'm Jewish btw

yeah i have something witty on my mind
i'd have to look for that but i might have some
i might
but as of yet the type of girls i tend to go for are pretty well hidden

Ask her how her ass smells

Always worked for me

>Well i feel kinda blessed :3

Yer man have a dig around. Just don't be afraid of women, my best advice to any guy who is shy or not having luck is to be confident, easier said than done I know but it's the fucking key I swear, I've always been really confident with women and most shit really never had a problem and I'm just a fucking normal looking guy

Also wtf you mean nigga you in to ghosts ?

yeah well i've got no problem being around woman
as long as they're not bat shit crazy or dumb
haha nah man
i'm more into the hard shell weak core type of girls, that act all confident but in reality seek someone to lean on, if that makes sense

Girls look for something funny or decently genuine in your bio...

I live in Los Angeles and when I moved down here a month ago I had to sorta reinvent my bio:

"I live my life one coffee at a time. I'm killing time and working in tech until I decide on my next degree.

Let's go do stuff. (emoji story of robbing a bank and running away to Mexico)

Other: 6'1", aquarius, retired barman, sea>la, tacos and tequila above all"

I use the same one on Bumble and Tinder.

It gives girls something to talk to me about.

"Omg, you love tacos and tequila, I LOVE tacos and teqiula." Cool, let's get tequila and let me see that taco.

I make a lot of thinly veiled jokes about eating pussy... Been telling the girls that I'm literally the best at eating watermelon in the watermelon eating contest. No one has ever seen anyone eat a watermelon as fast as I can.

They'll ask if it's like some secret technique.

Thinly veiled pussy eating joke.

Meeting a girl today at 2 for... Something, meet and greet I suppose?

Adult dating is weird. We're probably not going to hook up, she's not 21.

But I've got a chubby little 21 year old sorority that I talked into a date last night. She wants to drink with me. So I'll probably get her drunk and plow that shit.

I see what you mean. Also my girlfriend is the fucking absolute match of the description of the hard shell weak core. Love her though she's the one! Good luck user eat some ass for me

thanks man
good luck to you too man

Well, let's meet up for some coffee or perhaps Lunch/Dinner. Unless you want to go through the dumb pickup lines, then go meet up for coffee.

why is it always have to be "coffee"

Public place, lots of options. Coffee is the "bar" without the following question asking if you have STIs

Where are more screenshots OP you god awful prick

Ask her if she likes pick up lines, and if she says no I don"T lay it on her, like well lets just forget the pick up lines and i just pick you up.

i want to fill your ass with cocaine and snort it all out so bad

this will help you find out if shes into butt stuff, if she finds it repulsing then probably no butt stuff, if she finds it funny or jokes about it, anal all the way.

this is a winrar