How does Sup Forums stave off the feeling that comes when you accept that life is inherently meaningless?

How does Sup Forums stave off the feeling that comes when you accept that life is inherently meaningless?
How do you come to terms with the fact that humans only perceive the world the way we do because we just happened to evolve a mental filter which allows it?

Drugs and music. Friends.

You don't

That pretty much sums up my life for the last few years.

in fact, it's liberating. there's literally no pressure on you. nothing you do makes any difference, so do whatever the fuck yuou want. be happy.

You realize that your are not alone. Everything is meaningless with you. In the end it all turns to dust.

Entirely this OP. If there is no meaning, create one. Go break the record for fucking the most goats in an hour if you want, who gives a fuck.

OP sucks at keeping his own fucking thread going and is probably just as useless about everything else in his life.

like buddhism it's about how you come to the revelation.

in budhism you can be a budha but only if you know nothing about budhism before yuo become enlightened.

comparatively, you have to not be useless to be ok with the fact that nothing matters.

yep, even if you kill people it's not out of the realm of human experience. you'll still just be within the bounds of social forces.

I didn't make the thread to get lots of responses. This isn't reddit.
I made it because I wanted to see if Sup Forums had any alternative methods for dealing with something that's been in the back of my mind for years.

>buy the ticket, take the ride

You'll return to the void soon child, just make the best of your short span on this planet.

if you are not happy with your life, fix it. move to another city, or to the country, go somewhere new. quit your job, find another one somewhere else. just do something.

I'm not unhappy. Well at least not all the time.
I have actually recently been living 1500km from home, working somewhere new. But I can't escape the thought every now and again that everything I do will at some point be meaningless to the universe.
Even while I'm alive to do things it's just one in 7 billion people just trying to prolong their existence on a wet rock in the cosmos.
Nothing I could possibly do will take away that feeling.

Also This bread

1. JUST ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE THAT'S IT.

2. DO WHAT YOU LIKE

3. THE BEST PART IS GIRLS EXIST OTHER POINT WOULD BE KILL MYSELF IF THEY DIDN'T EXIST

4. WATCH THE HUMANS DESTRUCTION

5. ENJOY ANIME

6. ENJOY AYAHUASCA

I would like to get into Ayahuasca, but I have never had contact with any psychedelic, does that matter? I'm thinking on doing it in a ceremony with a shaman no alone though

Don't matter if you never had contact with psychedelic. Don't do it alone, have a friend or shaman to watch you. You will become completely different after the journey.

1.There are things that I enjoy and mighty as well enjoy the journey. Lucky so far.
2. Feels good man. Also hoping we aren't the only one.

I could honestly post something edgy like "Kys" or some shit like that.

But in all honestly, I've had thoughts where I have thought as well that life is meaningless. In my opinion, as long as you surround yourself with good people, life is never meaningless, you can make a meaning for yourself, you don't have to be super popular with people, but at least try your hardest to make something of yourself to the people you care about or meet new people and do that.

Also writing helps, if you're not a people person. Just don't give into the feeling that you're worthless or that life is inherently meaningless, cause it's not. Life is how you make it.

Sorry for being a fag and, getting real with an anonymous person on the internet but, honestly, things like this I got to kind of make a genuine statement about.

this

i believe a ceramony is the proper way to do it, preferably in S America, though thats a mission.

There are good communities that host ceremonies all over the Southwest.

Psychedelics are the best tool for dealing with introspection

#everythingmatters

#everythingismatter

Drink more
Also just because it's meaningless doesn't mean it's not worth living it

When an animal is alone doing whatever it does

It isn't thinking "wow this is so meaningless i should jump off a cliff"

It's probably thinking about things to do
It's just going with it

Do acid
You'll get answers in a way you never expected

Drugs help