Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Most importantly,have fun or something!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3ghBADfbQY
youtu.be/eKyvAjoIvAI
youtu.be/Ar4_sqtxFMQ
youtu.be/FJZsU2kAkfE
youtu.be/Kh1MR0_i-Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=CTxtxFHNbKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claiming yume

>Fran
Hope you enjoy! As for me, I'm just watching some needle drop.

He's like a goddamn kid man.

His room isn't huge either, but the clutter and clothes literally EVERYWHERE make it look smaller than it really is.

And he has no shame bringing in girls to his room.

Got underwear and socks lying everywhere but his thought process is "Whatever, it's fine."

MCFUKKEN KILL YOURSELF.

I winder if i should try to use my items to try to get Gold weapons i don't have now, or wait for the new ones to be released

hi

Oh, it was probably the texture.

I will enjoy them if I don't burn them, thanks!

What ya up to?

>filename

No, no one, in fact, said that.

Ah. That's pretty bad then. But this is my room. I am standing in a corner, facing the opposite corner. I legit probably have less room than him.

Currently playing a psychopathic bard, the only way to play one

Enjoy

Hi
My mom got 2nd place, again

She made some really sweet ones, with honey and brown sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=m3ghBADfbQY

I can see your floor, it's better than his.

youtu.be/eKyvAjoIvAI

Hah I actually feel you, I did that in wow and ended up in 3 dying guilds over the course of 4 months. Ended up joining a 9 year old guild specifically because there was no way it could die.

Melfina CLAIM

Just been laying on the couch trying to wake up.
i keep falling asleep tho. I have to go to a NA buisness meeting because in a hour because im the GSR for my group. Sucks dont wanna go

Hi has the rib comp been a good time? i want some riblys!

You ready to see Portugal take the cup?

>Can't see the floor
I never understood the floor being messy. Generally, even at its messiest, the floor was always clean. I like to walk around it, so generally it's the tables, desks, and all that that's messy and cluttered. Although I should vacuum....naaah.

>Makoto

Great anime.
Great girl.

Love Aisha more tho.

claimed

Prinz' ohayou is giving me a goddamn aneurysm but it's gonna be so worth it when it's done

It's a cat.

The only guild I ever joined that didn't die within a few weeks was The Dark Realm back on Ultima Online in like, 2000.

But they had a member go incognito using a disguise kit and hazed, harassed, and stole from members.

Not being able to figure out who it was, the guild slowly disbanded because no one trusted each other.

Few years later I see that they moved on to Killing Floor, I tried to join but apparently none of the members I played UO with stayed with TDR.

Then in DFO I joined a guild that lasted until the game got dropped by Nexon. Been trying to join [Kawaii] now that Neople has reopened the game, but their legacy was too popular and they filled up on the first fucking day. Oh well.

Hopefully they do.

youtu.be/Ar4_sqtxFMQ

I'm bored.

Do you faggots even own a life?

You are a cat.

You should. There are good

Should be good, can't wait to see it

You are a cat*.

What's that?

Honestly we've come pretty far considering how trash we performed.

A fake cat, unlike you.

RAM was bad.

Neko?

Just posting mash ups.

Don't care about quality.

youtu.be/FJZsU2kAkfE

Hello all.

Did you slept well?

claimed

I own like 3 lives

Actually I haven't seen Prinz on here for a while. Is he b&? I still see him in the discord all the time

>checked
Nice quads, Curie

Despite being worried that I'm going schizo, yea I ended up sleeping well. Got my cat into my bedroom and the voices went away.

Chibi neko.

I like cats
Oh, what is the waifu group on discord?

>best companion gets quads
Fucking nice.

Someone tell me why murder is illegal. Because it seems real fucking tempting right now.

The usual.

Lives Matter, apparently.

Not if you don't get caught

>Rattle

No lives matter

Matter more than others*

edge

About to start GATE.

What should I expect to not take this series so seriously?

>Rattle rattle
Hio.
What's up?

Why would you go schizo?

And whoa, the cat just lure them all away.

Why would you want to murder?

I dunno, man. I'd say my life as a contributing member of society is a bit more important than some crack-smoking unemployed nigger's life.
I need more of that in my life.

This fine autistic piece of ass

I wish it was a dindu. At least I'd be able to justify the idiocy then.

This is a good point.

That's not very edgy at all. Like, seriously, have you SEEN actual edge?

JSDF propaganda. And Tuka being a shit, according to Rory.

His murder is ruled just as heavily as yours.

It's the overly weeb
I can't invite you
Ask Kyouko, Mio, Karen or Kotori

Same with cannibalism, amirite?

>JSDF propaganda. And Tuka being a shit, according to Rory.
Oh yeah, this is the anime Rory is in isn't it?

I get to see the scene Dio was talking about!

>I wish it was a dindu. At least I'd be able to justify the idiocy then.

Don't imply non-dindus are better. Most people are fucking idiots, but all dindus are idiots.

If you're just going to watch nip nationalist wank, Yamato is infinitely better.

>saying dindu

Law does not equal right by default.

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 or whatever? Watched it. It was fun, but man. Japan has no issue stroking their own ego, but they still can't get over the bombs.

ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER! EVERYONE TYPE IN THE CHAT "ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER!".

youtu.be/Kh1MR0_i-Rc

Why are we talking about politics here? Ain't this a waifu claiming thread?

Shitposting in these threads genuinely doesn't make me happy anymore and I'm thinking of leaving.

Yummy

Sorry to hear that Chen.

You try talking about you're waifu for a year straight and not delve into other conversation topics.

Bet you can't.

At all.

It's ok

DnD is up

Just be careful about it
Ok, I'll ask one of them
That was pretty good
Satan

Nico is a quality waifu. FLAT IS JUSTICE!

>Chen
See this is why I don't enjoy shitposting anymore.

>

As I said I started hearing voices at night after turning the lights off. But that was it, it has happened before but it's something rare.
I don't think anyone in my family had it so hopefully it's nothing.

Fuck off chen

Stop with this fucking arrow meme it's not funny.

Now, to sound like a man child.
Aunt want to move stuff around in the backyard for someone to come over today and mow it. She tells me to wake her up when I got home at 7 to do it. I try to wake her up, and she says she's too tired so not right now.

So I decide to clean my room instead, which took me about 2 hours to get everything out away and such. And when I just get done and I'm about to lay down, she barges in and tells me that were moving the stuff now. So, alright, fuck it. I go out there, and move the stuff. Then she tells me she wants the mower height adjusted. There is literally NO reason to adjust the height on this thing, and constant height adjusting is how the last mowers front wheels broke the literal frame of it to the point you can't even push that mower correctly.
I look at the front wheels of this mower, and notice the right one is WAY further down, to the point that it's damn near impossible to get it to be adjusted. It's nearly BELOW the mowers Fran itself, and once you go below that, there is no way to get it back up. I try explaining that she needs to stop adjusting it, and that I personally can not get that wheel adjusted because of what she did to it and she simply says "it must've just slipped to like that because it wasn't me." No, bullshit it wasn't you. I've adjusted the height on those things enough to know for a god damn fact that there is no fucking way those levers just slip down. Hell, adjusting them on purpose is a fucking project normally, and she really expected me to believe it just slipped? Fuck that. I pretty much told her off and now she's saying she doesn't want any of my friends over here, because I had a friend of mine coming over for a few days to get him out of his house.

Go ahead, tell me I'm being unreasonable and a man child now.

I guess.

It is.

Read above rant, ami justified?

I live practically surrounded by them. I think I'm allowed that privilege.

>

really?

>Stop with this fucking arrow meme it's not funny.

>Hit character limit on last post
Wew. So what politics am I talking about?

If I must.

STOP

I told you, I have no reason to shitpost without posting my waifu.

I know I'm the most popular waifu in here, but you don't need to assume that I would do such a boring thing.

I do hope so aswell.

Didn't expect you as the racist type. Then again, I always judge people too quickly.

Right now? Best not be shitposting mid game. That's bad news. That's how you summon lootless dragons in my game.

yes.

It was never supposed to be funny.
>

In those situations I just leave and write a note saying something along the lines of "Call me when you wake all the way up."

Basically calling them out on being the reason shit is late or falling behind.

Don't ask me to do something and go out of your way to make it difficult on me.

Treat me like shit, get treated like shit.

No, you're not a man-child. Your aunt just sounds like an absolute bitch.

ok then.

Oh, I'm not racist. I have plenty of black friends. But niggers and dindus are a race all on their own. I don't judge till I see how they act. If they act fine, then cool. If they chimp out or act like a dindu, then they're going to get called a fucking dindu.

If I could, I would. But I unfortunately live with them and shit. This just reminds me that I need to get my friend a job so I can move out already. But honestly, it's not them making me stay up a bit longer to help, so much as its her fucking "I'm always right, and if you try to argue against me or say I'm wrong than I'll punish you however I can" attitude that she LITERALLY ALWAYS HAS! I MEAN LITERALLY FUCKING LITERALLY!

The sad part, this is by no means the first time some one has said that when I've told people how she acts.

Whatever man.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTxtxFHNbKI

Your aunt does sound like kind of a cunt. In any case, thank you for understanding that while all niggers are Black, not all Blacks are niggers.

I take it you haven't lived near niggers.

It is rather easy. Soak in bleach and place the dismembered bits in concrete

Starts in 10 minutes

Yeesh.

I hate people like that. Makes you want to find something they are wrong about and blow it up in their face just to show them that they are in fact fallible and not perfect.

As for the lawn mower thing, I find using some kind of metal file helps re-adjusting the height.

If it uses the same lever system that mine does, a little DW-40 could help loosen up the hinge. Also, do it on flat ground and use a brick or something to prop it up, that way you aren't fighting gravity on the motor. Gravity will actually help you, and lowering and raising will be as easy as lifting or dropping the fan cover.

Are you in any posistion to leave her?

It was fun when I got people so riled up and started that whole snowballing effect in these threads but for the last 4 months I have been desperately trying to grasp at the molten puddle of snow in an attempt to build a fucking snowman, I haven't been relevant in months and just keep churning out low effort shitposts with the hope I'll get a reply at some point, all of this at the cost of my dignity and sanity, this entire post will probably not make any sense because I'm trying to write fragments of some of the thoughts I had while pacing back and forth in my room at midnight thinking about these threads from memory, but what I'm trying to say is that I have lost my touch and that tripfaging attention whore Chen can carry the torch.

I go to a high school with a mainly black, uh, population? I have no problems with other people, I'm more for peace between all.

Time to go!

Have a lewd