Explain what makes your life matter Sup Forums

Explain what makes your life matter Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My life is made out of matter. U mad bro?

nothing, i'm just too big pussy to an hero.

My daughter. She's only 2 years old and depends on me.

Lol

We need a mylifematters movement to get everyone to remember that their lives matter because fuck everyone else I'm better than all of you.

To be honest, there's not much for me, just the hope that someday things might change for the best... other than that, my parents are my main reason.

Fair enough

Nothing matters. We all die in the end.

Same here. It's sad that life is all just one gigantic clusterfuck of happenstance and cosmic irony

>being sad about the meaninglessness of life

It's like you don't even nihilism my good chum.

Dubs of sad but truth

The fact that I have agency, free will and the ability to determine my own meaning

WENT TO SEE THE FUTURE OF HUMANS HOW THEY EVOLVE AND I LOVE THE MYSTERY OF THE UNIVERSE IN THE END EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS.

>I know I'm worthless but I'm good at pretending otherwise

kys

I have a penis

We're on a sinking ship bro. Not much to see. Don't be fooled by the Hollywood promise of a technological eutopian future. It's bullshit.

Nobody's life really matters and that's what so interesting and fun about it.

LOL, everybody is worthless.

Just because life is meaningless doesn't mean you need to an hero bros

People like to fantasize about it but it goes on the premise we have infinite resources. We don't. People don't get that. The fuel is going to run out.

No shit.

Nihilists are always so mad :^)

Don't know about "fun", but if it gives you a reason to go on, more power to you Sup Forumsro

All you are is a figment of my imagination. When I leave this thread, you cease to exist to me. How does this make you feel, user?

Can you give me a clear definition of free will? If not: How do you know that you have it?

Memes. Memes give my life matter.

You know what to do

Pretty indifferent actually

I'm the only person that objectively exists. I can never know if other people are real or if they are just robots or figments of my imagination or what. I think therefore I am, but I can't even know if other people think.

Thus, I am the only life that matters, fuck everyone and everything else.

You are right, my life does not matter, and will not.
in the end.

but then, as we take a look at the bilions of other lifes being rolled atm, then my life does matter a lot. i mean, a lot more, as far as efficiency and utility matter.

i mean, i cant justifiy this with any theater move, but still, i have spent so many YEARS succesfully being on the edge of our poor monkey understanding and valuing of human things, that in the end, it simply does, not because of the results, but because of the amount of time spent.

if the average joe thinks a bit coerently for a minute every year, then my life is worth a good few hundred thousand joes, hence it does matter.

I agree. There's too many substantial problems we'll have to overcome, and not just energy. With the amount the human race is going I don't think you have tobe a genius to see where this is going.

DON'T REALLY CARE IF THE FUTURE WILL BE UTOPIAN OR DESTRUCTION. I'M JUST CURIOUS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I AGREE WITH THE HOLLYWOOD BULLSHIT.

*growing

The fact that everything I do will causally effect reality forever.

If nothing matters and nothing has meaning, it can be concluded that there is no God or higher power. For a universe devoid of meaning is devoid of sense, there is no universal plan and events happen and as says
>gigantic clusterfuck of happenstance and cosmic irony

Therefore, if there is no intrinsic meaning to the universe we can conclude that it is up to us to define what it means. We are given the ability to create and make our own decisions that are important to us intrinsically, because it is ours. That is free will.

Kek. Mickey pwned the duck motherfucker

I'm black.

"Mr. president, stop Putin ice cream in your mouth..."

"Good one Sergei, now let us kill some gays and muslims for the fatherland"

If you haven't notice retards outnumber reasonable people about 10 to 1 those are bad odds for a utopian society.

Evan Williams. Nothing else matters.

post pics

dubs always correct

It's even more hilarious if you read it in his voice. It's also damn near impossible. Seriously, try it.

Higgs Boson.

This wasn't funny when you posted it on reddit. It's not funny here either.

Dafuq is wrong with u?!? Srsly KYS

Cheap vodka. Nothing else matters

I influence my surrounding as positive as possible, i work on myself as much as possible, i put others intrests before mine, i never brag and i never lie. If possible i will work on humanoid robots in the near future. I think i'm a good human beeing.

Perhaps as close to a good human being there is to find on Sup Forums at least

MEMES

what are you doing here just out of curiosity

>thinks meaning is possible when nothing has meaning

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

this piece of armor is fucking real ? wtf man this is some kojima stuff right there