New RTJ song + release date, tracklist

New RTJ song + release date, tracklist

pitchfork.com/news/69731-run-the-jewels-announce-new-album-rtj3-share-new-track-legend-has-it-listen/

01 Down [ft. Joi Gilliam]
02 Talk to Me
03 Legend Has It
04 Call Ticketron
05 Hey Kids (Bumaye) [ft. Danny Brown]
06 Stay Gold
07 Don’t Get Captured
08 Thieves! (Screamed the Ghost) [ft. Tunde Adebimpe]
09 2100 [ft. Boots]
10 Panther Like a Panther (Miracle Mix) [ft. Danny Brown]
11 Everybody Stay Calm
12 Oh Mama
13 Thursday in the Danger Room [ft. Kamasi Washington]
14 Report to the Shareholders/Kill Your Masters

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/killer-mike-open-to-anti-vax-movement
pitchfork.com/news/69597-killer-mike-tells-black-voters-to-stay-the-fuck-home-if-leaders-dont-offer-change-on-marijuana-police-brutality/
youtube.com/watch?v=sGq6sd4ljTg&ab_channel=AndressaK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gonna be fucking awful just like the other two. Let the Reddit (You)s come rolling in

Two Danny features. It's fucking lit.

I have hope user, but RTJ2 was so god damn overrated it's crazy.

By the looks of the album art, it looks fucking terrible. But, can't judge a book by it's cover

fat lives matter

Except Mein Kampf.

to be fair, I personally enjoyed RTJ2 more than RTJ1 so I'm curious if they are able to top RTJ2 with RTJ3. I doubt it but it'll still probably be better than RTJ1

That cover looks horrible.

you guys are out of your fuckin minds that color theory is amazing

Uh, no. That gradient looks terrible with the gold.

I'm glad they went with the blue background. I was hoping for either blue or green but the blue looks amazing

No, only because the light source for the gold is coming from below

The gradients match up, so you have light gold and white with light blue, darker gold with dark blue, it looks pretty dope imo

It's pretty different in my mind. When I look at that cover, I don't just see the typical RTJ logo, I see a change of style. Something about the 3D gold logo compared to the 2d cartoonish logo.

Maybe I'm thinking about it too much, but I feel like there may have been a slight change of style and attitude when looking at the cover - maybe adopting the "cliche" hip-hop cover style to appeal more to the casual hip-hop fan.

I like this one a lot more than the other two, also oh shit it's that "I got a unicorn horn for a cock" song el-p posted a clip of months ago

brass monkey

don't care what the memers say, I'm hyped

How many times are they going to self-advertise their own album in their new songs. I feel like I'm listening to fucking araabMUZIK.

their dumb political antics left a bad aftertaste

For us, the RTJ1 hands were about “taking what’s yours”—your world, your life, your attitude. The RTJ2 hands were wrapped in bandages, signifying injury and healing, which for us represented the growth in ideas and tone of that album. For RTJ3 the bandages are off, the chain is gone and the hands have been transformed into gold. For us this represents the idea that there is nothing to take that exists outside of yourself. You are the jewel.

>Mastermind

how dare RAPPERS be political. I personally don't listen to anyone who challenges any of my thoughts which were all developed in the safe bubble I constructed for myself.

killer mike the Chuck D of the new era
I love it

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/killer-mike-open-to-anti-vax-movement

pitchfork.com/news/69597-killer-mike-tells-black-voters-to-stay-the-fuck-home-if-leaders-dont-offer-change-on-marijuana-police-brutality/

>anti-vaxx
>don't vote

STAY WOKE

wrong on both.

he's not an anti-vaxxer, he wasn't even aware it was a thing before he sent those tweets out.

he didn't tell people not to vote, he said don't vote for someone unless they promise to actually do something for YOU. something actually tangible, something to actually earn your vote, which is good advice.

Reddit the album.

El-P should go back to jazz.

not much excited for the rtj stuff, but I'd love to hear Danny rap over an El-P's beat. So yea looking forward to that.

>El-P should go back to jazz.

wait what?

El-P delivers every single time. The beat is insane on this single.

I really wish he'd just make another solo album.

Thanks Norm.

What's the over/under on Trump namedrops?

I'm starting with 3.5

>don't give your say towards who is going to lead your country for the next 8 years if they don't agree with 100% of your beliefs.
Good advice, thanks Sup Forums.

What's the best El-P album and why is it Cannibal Ox's Cold Vein?
Yeah, that's gonna suck. I hate it when misinformed people attack characters thinking they're doing the right thing when instead they're doing the establishments bidding. I mean, Le Tigre, bitches have one good album, but they dared to make a pro-clinton song. What is this, feminist punks for Goldman Sachs? Fucking musicians...

youtube.com/watch?v=sGq6sd4ljTg&ab_channel=AndressaK

Yeah you have to be misinformed to say anything against Trump, who is totally anti-establishment

reminder that both killer mike and el p are 40+

when the usual line of attack is a series of -ists based on establishment propaganda, yes.

Same, I like RTJ, but I much prefer El-P's solo stuff

>What's the best El-P album and why is it Cannibal Ox's Cold Vein?
Because it's ISWYD

My man

would rather listen to funcrusher plus

>feminist punks for Goldman Sachs

do you people just put blinders on after the election? Trump has already appointed 3 people and counting from Goldman Sachs to his team. How long can you guys keep this anti-establishment meme going? Trump and Hillary are both the establishment. You're a fucking idiot if you fell for that shit.

Yeah, how dare someone support a different candidate than me. What do you think this is, a country with the right to have different beliefs and opinions?

I dunno, I really liked the style they were going for with the cover to the song 2100, what with their logo being suspended with cables all in black and white, I thought that was really cool but instead we get this Blank Banshee tier 3DPD album artwork. I mean, it's not that bad, I just liked the aesthetic they were going for with the single better
Pic related

>By the looks of the album art, it looks fucking terrible. But, can't judge a book by it's cover
I don't know. Over the past couple years, every single release that I saw that had bad cover art was also a bad album. This looks like trash and it probably will be trash.

Legend Has It is fucking fire

>not Fantastic Damage

>Hey Kids (Bumaye) [ft. Danny Brown]
>Panther Like a Panther (Miracle Mix) [ft. Danny Brown]

ayyyyyy

Trump didn't have punk bands making songs for him. That's the absolutely ridiculous part.
>has already appointed 3 people and counting from Goldman Sachs to his team.
why is it so hard for people not to twist facts to fit their narratives. His only Goldman Sachs appointee is munchin and he helped him win with 1/10 of what clinton spent. He's right for the job, don't be so dogmatic, it doesn't help your cause.

Steve Bannon and Anthony Scaramucci, who is part of his transition team are both from Goldman Sachs too. Not to mention the tax cut he just gave United Technologies after saying during this campaign that he would exactly the opposite to corporations looking to outsource jobs and make them pay a tariff. Now any company that wants a tax cut can just threaten to send jobs to Mexico and get it. Your guy is a corporate cocksucker like the rest of them. Get over it.

album cover is trash. album will most likely be great so whatever

>Don't Get Captured
>Panther Like a Panther
>Kill Your Masters

What the fuck? I enjoyed the first two albums but I think they're getting a little too meme-y/BLM these days.

how does Bannon being his coulselor has to do anything at all with once being an investment banker? The main criticism of Bannon is that he's to on the fringe of politics, but when convenient, he's also an establishment shill. What is it? And Scaramucci is just on the transition team. If he chose complete outsiders aka newcomers to washington, politics or finance he would be criticized for choosing people with no experience. Anyways, if you want to talk politics by themselves go to Sup Forums.

My point is that is funny and ridiculous how confused the politics of most musicians are.

It would look like an album with an all black background

you can argue that their Goldman Sachs ties don't matter all you want, the fact remains that everyone Trump has appointed so far is an establishment republican who has been around Washington for years, the exact kind of people he railed against his entire campaign. "Drain the swamp" went out the window real fast.

Also,

>go to Sup Forums

yeah, I'll pass. I don't need a bunch of 16 year olds telling me every problem in this country is actually caused by the ((((Jews))))

>missing the point this much
Okay.

RTJ1 was all black

it also didn't have gold hands

(You)

All these people shitting on the cover when the cover is actually the only good part about this release. It's gonna be shit guys, both singles were shit.

I'm expecting more #woke shit that is going to be nice at first but get old really quickly. I liked RTJ2 at first but now there's only a few songs I go back and listen to. RTJ1 is still good though

Go suck the oompa loompas dick faggot

RTJ

Legend Has It is by far the best I've heard from this album yet.

I've been pretty nervous with what the other songs. It sounds like more of the same. It would be fucked if RTJ was holding El back.

That's low

You might know this already but that single cover is just a side view of their coachella set

Oh shit, alright, I actually didn't
Still looks like a better album cover than the one they went with

Kill yourself