Does anyone else HATE everything about pokemon?

Does anyone else HATE everything about pokemon?

I hate the cartoon, I hate the video games and most of all, I hate every single person that plays, watches or babbles about this stupid fucking piece of shit.

Nope. You are alone in feeling that way and should swiftly kill yourself

Have you tried not giving a shit?

Reprted

"i hate every single person that plays, watches or babbles about this stupid fucking piece of shit"

>makes pokemon thread

it should have died years ago but they keep milking it fucking nintendo

gtfo

Have you tried not being a cunt your entire life?

Clearly not. Op is in fact a Fgt

Nintendo doesn't own Pokemon.

FIRST of all, it's not a cartoon; it's anime.

Secondly, it was great up until about Gen III. After that, it became mainstream cancerous bullshit. You only hate it because your Charmander never listened to you, and you likely didn't even make it to Lt. Surge.

Finally, you should wait until Pokemon and VR are a thing. Pokemon GO is good, but I'm not running into traffic to catch an Electabuzz.

Would you say you are... TRIGGERED?

game freak then fuck off

I use to like pokemon but that was when I was a kid I see all these people almost in their thirties playing pokemon and cant help but think "This is why youre a unsuccessful in life"

They own the rights to the games.

Sup Forums likes pokemon so much that it spawned a solid 70% of pokemons meme content, and formerly had a board solely devoted to it

You have contributed nothing and will make no waves here, except with contrarian 12 year Olds whose brains have been replaced by 9gag shaped tumors and still believe hating pogeyman is 2cool

Nope you're alone, you just need to assimilate faggot.

Gotta catch em all nigger

What, you mean like the halo series and xbox? Or how about metal gear and PlayStation... assassins creed, doom, duke nukem, or all the marvel and dc movies coming out that you will go and pay an obscene amount of money for...

ITT: the biggest faggot looks for other contrarian scum to call a family

Never understood pokemon. Never cared for it.

>Hate thread
If you hate Twilight and shitpost about it, it doesn't mean you fucking like Twilight, you dip.

yeah

Must be sad, seething with hate over inane shit like what other people enjoy.

> ITT: pokefaggots trying to defend a shitty anime and game because they think it's so frail that one contrarian will shatter it

Fixed it for you, kike.

Kids catch monsters and make them fight eachother. It's like a cartoony version of Michael Vick's house, with dragons and electric rats.

Sounds like your parents never understood you. Never cared for you.

Sometimes my autism hits really strong too OP. Suck 2 dicks, then a lemon. Thats what works for me.

i miss gen 2 it was so cozy

>hate something
>insist on talking about it

i don't think so tim

That sounds fuckng retarded still.

My parents did actually care cos I got a work ethic instead of a fucking fire lizard bullshit card. Get a fucking job you fucking failure.

Sounds like someone had a shitty childhood. Were mommy and daddy too poor to buy you things? Did you live in a trailer park by chance? Were mommy and daddy heavy smokers and drinkers? Everybody likes pokemon. If you don't there's something wrong with you

He asked a closed question, so not really.

>This company developed a successful product and they still keep making it, those bastards!
I can't wait to hear about how pissed off you are about coca cola.

> Kike

That was so unnecessary to your statement but it so thoroughly hammered home your edgefag status that it's laughable

What about not putting up with edgefag bullshit is particularly jewish

>formerly had a board solely devoted to it
What do you mean?
/vp/ still exists and is very active...

I'm with you OP, it's just stup shit for kids that unfortunately a lot of adults get involved in, prolly because they got involve with it sunce beings kids. Now with this pokemon go shit it's even worse

So that means if you disagree with anyone, you're not allowed to say anything?

> everyone likes pokemon if not blablablabla *wet shit noises*

Unsuccessful manchild detected.

Even the devs behind pokemon hate you slime suckers. They only made pokemon go cos they're convinced their fanbase are such disgusting shut in neckbearded fucks they have to bait you with pikachu just to get you outside

>being this retarded

>Secondly, it was great up until about Gen III. After that, it became mainstream cancerous bullshit.
>You only hate it because your Charmander never listened to you
lol you only hate "new" Pokemon because you're not a kid anymore. The series has always been for children. The reason you didn't realize during Gen 1/2 is because you were a kid then.

But they own majority stake in pokemon co., which is why you will never see it on Playstation or xbox.

>Being you
What? You don't like different opinions?

Pokemon's slogan of gotta catch 'em all may as well have goyim at the end of it

no wonder you have no friends
also...
you are babbling about this "piece of shit"...

There's no need for a DP remake.

disagreeing is different than going out of your way to start a discussion about a subject matter you claim to actively hate

God damn you sound like a fucking pussy with no sense of humor

Is it? Derp, I thought it was replaced with /vg/ for a moment there

I swear I'm an oldfag, please spare me

I noticed how you avoided your shitty childhood

Games are good until gen 4. Cartoon is good until gen 3.

>a work ethic
did you get a hit in the a head?

What is it like to be a person that makes assumptions without any evidence to support it?

I've always wondered how brain dead idiots like yourself see the world.

> Stup Shit

I hate stup shit.

Then why won't discuss then if you really think this is a discussion.

It's a cartoon. Anime = cartoon you autistic retard.

Grow up guys, Pokemon is just as autistic as sonething can get

What's it like being a joyless faggot

Pokemon is a pretty cool guy.
He makes a show for children resulting in unhealthy amounts of high quality rule34 and isn't afraid of anything.

anyone's stance on pokemon is irrelevant. the argument here is that if you hate something period what is to be gained? do you want someone to change your mind? do you want someone to echo your own opinions back?

For fucks sakes, having an opinion and saying it's an opinion and forming a temporary board about it is nothing new. What is so wrong about discussing about things like these? Do they hurt your feelings that badly?

You know this last batch from sun and moon, they don't actually look too bad

the point is it's shit

My childhood was fucking awesome. I have gaming consoles when they first came out, internet when it first started becoming popular, and parents with enough sense of mind to make me earn the things I want.

Now I have an infinitely better work ethic than I have seen in most everyone else, I am never unemployed unless I'm focusing hard in school, and I can pay my bills and STILL have enough left over for my hobby of writing and playing music with my roughly 10k worth of gear (a small collectiin at the moment).

>you cannot derive joy from anything other than a shitty weaboo video game

What is life like with 2 brain cells? Does mommy have to tie your shoes for you in the morning?

No, they're vastly different. Holy shit. It's not even just about where they're from or how they're drawn/animated, but even the implications and hidden meanings behind DEVELOPING storylines that mark them differently from your 'cartoons.'

Well, why not? Different points of views gives different outcomes, you might end up really hating one part of the topic but then actually enjoy a different part. Having a singular view doesn't do that, discussion does.

>I hate every single person that plays, watches or babbles about this stupid fucking piece of shit
>hate every single person
>babbles about this
>shit
Yeah that must be hard for you. At least now that you made this thread you can be sure not to see anyone talk about pokemon for a while.

> implying people don't play video games as a hobby after work
> being this mad about something you don't like

No its just an unpopular opinion that was presented in an arrogant and confrontational fashion

We're mocking OP for trying to be a big coolguy about how much he hates a videogame

But it isn't

Or like a fucking adult that cringes over the fact that people older than me are only getting exercise to get a fucking yellow mouse.

Fuck you

You collect shit and upgrade said shit. People love that kind of shit....shit

You really think that on Sup Forums there are going to be hitting topics that people are going to "gain stuff" from?

> misreading intent so thoroughly

Everything about you seems bitter and pathetic. This goes bigger than cartoon animals, into the unpleasantness that radiates off your every post.

No I'm not a piece of shit lazy manchild like you who needs the incentive of a fucking pikachu to go outside and do something

My theory:

OP's parents hated OP, so much so that they never bought him pokemon cards or pokemon games as a kid.

He was always known as that no-pokemon-card-kid, and was a result of a lot of bullying. Everyone wanted to link their gameboys with him to trade, but he was a loser with no game.

He eventually grew to hate the genre (but loves COD, or WoW), and figured he'd never be left out of the loop from a craze ever again.

But little did OP know - Pokemon Go comes out and it's a hit - and he suddenly feels nostalgia of being a loner kid with parents that hated him.

But instead of hating his parents for making him a loser during childhood with no game - he takes it out on the thing we all grew to love and cherished during our awesome childhoods.

There, there OP.

>there
>there

I am fine with mockery but you've started the post by making it seem like he a hypocrite or something, not just a full-on twat.

>be me, be around 12
>favorite cartoon The Simpsons
>go to friend's house, he tells me about this new show that was the shit
>watched one episode with him
>found everything cringy, fights were just plain and childish
>days later started watching DBZ, loved it
>never spoke to said friend again
>mfw he became an autistic wizard

It's just something to do while I drive on the highway

/thread

Nobody played pokemon when I was a kid. We went outside and played basketball, football, hide and seek and all the other normal kid shit that doesn't involve staring at a shitty gameboy playing a shitty weaboo faggot game

If you hate pokemon so much, why are you spending your precious free time arguing with people on the internet about it? Are you just looking for confirmation of your opinions? Here, let me save you some time:

Yes, there are other people hate everything about pokemon. There, now you can go do whatever it is you're distracting yourself from.

Kek

I might not have a job, but at least I had a childhood lol

You're full of hate, user.

Why the fuck do you even care? If anything, you should be happy because now you can run them over.

>He was always known as that no-pokemon-card-kid

>OP is from the 1960's

> implying I haven't already done that

So cartoons made in Germany aren't cartoons but " Karikaturs". There are deeper cartoons in the western world too, the only difference is the culture that made them but that still makes them cartoons.

An apple is not different just because it's grown in japan. Its still an apple you inbred fucking negroid retard fagget.

>doesn't afraid*

Most reddit sentence in the entire thread. Go die in a fire leddit
No, I'm just not a lardass from America.

Same here, but I still love them, up until gen4. If you were a normal kid what are you doing on Sup Forums?

I had a hell of a childhood. See: How does it feel to know your parents only gave you pokemin so they didn't have to give a shit about you?

Then stop bitching on Sup Forums and get in the car, loser.

Fucking weebs man you people need to be removed.

It's phrased as a singular tho