I worked from 5am to midnight yesterday and missed caturday. Someone hook me up with some cat pictures

I worked from 5am to midnight yesterday and missed caturday. Someone hook me up with some cat pictures.
Hand me the best boys, free my soul.

Posting my kitties.

Yo dog yo. I herd you like cats.

So I put a cat on your cat.

D'aaw

She's very nice.

I seem to adopt cats from ex gfs lol. It's ok though.

I refer to this as cat acquisition and when I thin about it, I pet their bellies and loud madly saying, I win.

I got you man

Thanks, that about covers it. It's always good to multitask.

Beautiful markings

I just realized she is wearing a shirt with cats on it.

Yeah, there's one where I used to,love with a Target shape on his side, they called him tiger. One of mine has very pronounced stripes, especially on her tail.

Meanwhile, at the fapper's house.

>Caturday
>free my soul.

Everyday is caturday

Is that two cats in there? I think I see a second face.

My kitty

what do you do?

I only see the one, but I wouldn't be too surprised.

So cute it hurts.

I think I see an ear in the top left.
BTW that's a weird looking cat

I was blindly picking from my cute animals folder.

This picture confuses my emotions.

Hahaha awesome.

Google says this is a cat, so it must be a cat

Oh man. He/she looks sad.

HL2.jpg

I'm a full time governmental accounting slave mon-friday.

But my dad is a workaholic so I spend some days helping him maintain his rental properties and do repair maintenence. Yesterday we moved some large equipmentioned and disposed of tree trimmings. It took me to the point I was so tired, I didn't even want to drink a beer because that would involve stopping somewhere.

Boobcat. Nigga you better keep postin

Sorry bruv. That's all I got. Just something some rando posted in a caturday thread almost 10 years ago.

I wouldn't mind having a domesticated bobcat. Although I'm sure it's prob not safe and he would probably kill stuff.

Wtf do you have to do at your job that it takes you that long to get it done

Snowcat inc

Yeah, I'd like a serval, but like the bobcat there's really no such thing as a domesticated one. You'll always have to watch out for those killer instincts.

Regular housecats kill shit. That said, maybe get a savannah cat? They're a nice middle-ground.

This is my desktop background now , thanks bby

It's trying to compress weeks with of upkeep into a day or two. Sometimes it's trying to paint a house on a weekend or build a fence. Yesterday it was repairing 2 cars and moving them. Loading waste into a trailer then dumping it, donating things to a thrift store/loading furniture.

Really the hardest part is dealing with people that are pack rats, because they won't let you get rid of shit and it makes cleaning extra hard.

The hardest part was unpacking a hoarded filled garage and moving heavy equipment into a truck, but that only was a few hours.

All out of cats but here's a snek

Yeah true. I'm a cheap ass though, so I squirrel all of my money away. I want to have my house paid off and have the option to retire early. I don't want to be a work slave forever.

I wonder if tigers would play with a catnip ball or a string wand lol.

Still a cat!

Bottom line, a serval isn't going to kill you. The reason experts dissuade people from owning exotics is because to ethically keep an exotic like a serval as a pet takes a ton of effort. Effort most will not be able to put in for that animal's entire life. For example, a pet serval needs an outdoor enclosure, and a significant amount of active play *every day*. Neglecting this leads to destructive behavior problems, and repeated neglect of this causes long term trauma.

It's amazing how I knew video games so well I can exactly hear all mario brothers sounds in my head without actually hearing them.

If only I had learned musical scale intervals that early on.