Another English triumph

Another English triumph.

Why are Americans so shit at sport?

You're bad at everything that anybody else plays. You've got more people, more funding but you're still bad.

> inb4 Athletics - doesn't count

He beat a fucking leaf you tard

>english
leave now.

He's from Scotland not England....

2 - 0
Next match
5 - 2

So good at sport Ey?

How about those Olympics...

Didn't Yall lose to Iceland in euro?

Tennis, boxing, football, cricket, rugby, golf.....

The main sports played across the globe, you don't come anywhere near.....

> ooh but we've got one man who can swim really fast - who gives a fuck lol

> inb4

The euros, yes.

USA inherits the old and decrepit players from Europe and then pay them more money than all of their home grown players put together in the MLS lol

Fucking ICELAND shit down their throats. Iceland has like, 17 people, and 5 of them are old women.

SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND

Maybe you should spend less time worrying about your shit sports and your shit royal family, and concentrate more on keeping your economy out of the toliet and not being the butt of every other countries brexit jokes.

Thanks for taking America's place as the idiot asshole on the planet.

Tennis is a sport?

> countries

We here at Canada are proud that Raonic beat Federer, we knew we were gonna lose to Murray, but we don't care about it. You expected a win and got one, cool

He's Scottish dummy

We voted to leave so we can be independent, where's the joke?

Controlled immigration, not spending 53m a day on bring in the EU, having control over own our waters, borders and laws.

What's the issue?

Sorry my high tech phone's autocorrect offended your shit grammar nazi sensibilities.

But, people in the US don't give a shit about any of those "sports".

If he wanted to be Scottish he would've voted to leave in their referendum. They didn't they wanted to choose to be British so they're English.

Would you excpect them to with the amount of grease they'd have to wipe off the rackets?

What's the difference between England and a Teabag?

A teabag stays in the cup longer.

Fuck off scouse, you couldn't win a trophy with Shearer and Beckham, let alone with Vardy, Kane and Rashford.

"Englishmen are good at sports". No they're fucking not. They colonised the entire world and left their sport their, and now the colonies are beating you at your own damned sports.

Also, I'm no American. The Americans are wank as well when it comes to sport. Good lord, they're so shut at it, they had to invent their own damned sport so that they could be good at something else, other than fucking up everything they touch. Kind of like Midas, but only a lot shittier.

i thought it was synchronized grunting.

OP is an autistic faggot but a cool autistic faggot like the pillow biter Turing.

Are those sports sour?

Hahahahahahh this is incredible

How did you know I was a scouser?

Calm down, calm down.

Maybe you've been asleep.... Image from yesterday... and a quote from Wiki:
Despite being the founders of the sport of tennis, Britain has not enjoyed much success in the four Grand Slams, the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open. The most recent winner was Andy Murray, who won the 2013 Wimbledon title against Novak Djokovic. The last woman to win a major was Virginia Wade, who won Wimbledon in 1977.

I was about to say, shityyyest bait ever. But then they just started to reply in droves.

maybe you just replied to bait. fogged.

Not actually spouse tbf, from the Wirral, close enough though

Since when can America claim any random jungle beast is American?

Lucky guess

Helps when you play a fucking oaf in the final. Nothing but a serve. What a terrible era we are in right now. Lucky Fed is way past his prime.

Wow you seem to care about Tennis.

Ive never met a Tennis fan that wasn't a complete cunt.

He is Scottish. GET IT RIGHT

SCOTLAND IS NOT ENGLAND.

You forgot about Fred Perry - prior to Andy he was the last one to win Wimbledon. In the mean time US winners included:
Don Budge
Bobby Riggs
Jack Kramer
Bob Falkenberg
Ted Schroeder
Budge Patti
Dick Savitt
Vic Seixax
Tony Trabert
Alex Olmedo
Chuck McKinley
Stan Smith
Jimmy Connors
Arthur Ashe
John McEnroe
Andre Agassi
Pete Sampras (7 Times)

But, you go on believing you are anything but shit at tennis.

The truth. It may seem harsh, but it is what it is. Tennis fans can get very intense though, I'll give you that.

Britain is not England, there is 3 more countries in the union.

How's American tennis going these days? kek

And no, Bryan Brothers don't count. Nobody give a shit about doubles.

dis nigga's right you know.

I know OP is pathetically trolling, but at least say British.

Also asleep yesterday? ... Kek.

Didn't an American win the women's title? I don't actually follow tennis, but it seems like American women win it pretty much every year. Is there any sport anywhere in the world that the British dominate in the same way American women dominate Wimbledon?

I'll save the Olympics for another discussion.
>come back when you win as many medals as the Russians or Chinese, and then you can sit at the grown-up's table

Oh god. Only fucking faggots care about the WTA. Graf > Serena anyway. Not to mention the competition nowadays...

>Cares about men's tennis. Calls someone else a faggot.
Fucking hilarious. Kek.

American Women? You mean Serena? Thats pretty much it. An exception to the rule.

>not Serena's fault the rest of the world sucks dick, your country included

It's fucking giant ping pong

Hey, just because you can't understand the beauty, intensity and style of this great sport, doesn't mean you should take it out on others.

Only reason why I would watch WTA is to perve. Women's tennis is inferior in everyway and terrible to watch.

Graf married Agassi - moved to the U.S. Couldn't wait to get the fuck out of Europe. Can't blame her.

>caring about women "sports"

>beauty of men's tennis..
Bingo.

ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

Animals don't count

Raonic is canadian faggot

Also check em

It seems you can't string an argument together. Straight to the ad hominem is it? kek.

I googled Wimbledon women's champion, and it appears the US has won 13 times since 1999.

when he loses he's scottish, when he wins he's british

Scottish. NOT English.

typical british cuck logic

Serena and Venus. Whoopdy fucking doo!
Unfair advantage over the rest of them anyway. Steroid ridden apes they are.

>Only fucking faggots care about the WTA
Then whines about an ad hominem attack. Kek.

Lol celebrating women's sport as if it means anything

Fuckwit retard.

USA:
- More cumulative Olympic gold medals than any other country by a factor of 2.3
- More cumulative Olympic silver medals by a factor of 2.3
- More cumulative Olympic bronze medals by a factor of 2.1

Great Britain gold medals? 4th place. Behind Germany. BEHIND FUCKING GERMANY HAHAHAHA.

Nonce

>replying to a b8 thread
>being this much of a chest insecure pounding murrfat

lol

Kek