So I just found out my 18 year old brother is banging a 15 year old. wat do?

So I just found out my 18 year old brother is banging a 15 year old. wat do?

Give him a high-five

i mean as long as she wants it i don't see a problem tbh

umm idk fuck her too? unless you're in US where 17 y o is still a fucking kid according to law xD

Congradulate him.

What are you some faggot?

sounds like you're jealous that your brother is getting some primo pussy

Been there, done that

Keep letting him bang you

what is this faggotry?

Yes, I am in the US, so it's statutory rape I guess. And you see I LITERALLY just found out. I'll greentext it I guess.

>got off from school for summer break
>come home only to immediately leave to go on a fishing trip with my dad and friends in canada
>the day after I come home, my brother is having his "friend" over
>whatever
>theyre downstairs watching tv or some shit while parents are out walking the dog or some shit
>need to go out
>go downstairs to get my shoes and leave
>brother is literally banging 15 year old one the couch
>the god damn couch
>say nothing and leave
>mfw

Where are they supposed to have sex, on the TV?

That's life kiddo.

Nobody is going to care that she was 15 and he was 18. The vast majority of people will hear that he's a sex offender and instantly want nothing to do with him.

Then there's the fact that a 15 year old girl (we all know how reasonable they are) has leverage over your brother - good luck trying to end the "relationship" if she doesn't want to.

I went to school with a girl that was 15 in my class, some 22 year old guy broke up with his fiancée that he was engaged to for a couple years to be with this 15 year old, they met while working at the same supermarket they've been together for 4 years now

ask for 3some?

Give him a high-five and ask if she has a hot sister.

Bang ur brother while he bangs the 15 yo

who fucking cares?

guessing you live in some shit country in europe where the age of consent it is like 12 i dont care how you pedos look at it thats wrong lol

you obviously are jealous and want to cause some sort of trouble. your brother is old enough to look after himself now user so maybe fuck off? :DDDDDD

Ask for a three-sum?
Get nudes, post them here?
Try to see if she has a secret fetish about fucking her bf's older brother?

Good luck

So he's having sex and you're not. Feels bad doesn't it?

Set up cam in basement

he has a fucking bedroom m8

>Fucking in the bedroom
What are you 15?

this is actually a rather good idea

kill yourself faggot

Top kek

oh shit son 3 years apart and they both want to do it? your brother must be a filthy satan loving pedophile. fuck off faggot, I bet you're a fag ass fag who stands up for gay rights by saying "you should be able to love who you want" and then say incest is a horrible thing and if not exact same age is pedo rape. Kill yourself you worthless scum

If s/he is consenting, who gives a fuck.

When he is 30, and s/he is 27, NO ONE will give a fuck.

I'm 49, my wife is 40, BTW. She sometimes calls me "big bro". Ooooooooooh....

>In this thread, a bunch of fucktards trying to be edgy.
>Hue hue hue, I would totally be banging her too.
OP, man up and tell your brother to end it. If he keeps this up for another 3 years, he will likely be caught and sent to jail.

Time for a threesome?

Subtle, but keked

Obviously jelly.

>9gag

kys cockfag

>umm idk
>xD
I don't really think you'd get in trouble for fucking a 15yo

Convince him to get you in a 3way with her, The only logical answer.

threesome

>Alert police anonymously
>Wait for him to get arrested
>Break in to his apartment
>Get back your Gameboy he borrowed seven years ago
MFW

> jealous cuck detected

are you going to rat him out OP? are you're going to be a fucking snitch? i hope he finds out and beat the living shit out of you

First post and dubs of truth!

Depends where he is. Legal age here in Bulgaria is 14.

You OBVIOUSLY go to the girl in person and say "I know ur fucking my brother, who u know is over 18. Thats stat rape, you know that right? He can go to jail for a LOOOONG time and your both in trouble. Now heres whats going to happen. You are going to fuck me right now and I wont say a word. U fuck me, I keep quiet, and neither of you become registered sex offenders. Nobody says a word to my brother, and we're all good"

She'll probably be too stupid to realize the actual laws and too afraid not to comply.

Get pics and post them.

And btw. Most states don't care about a 18yo fucking a 15yo. In places like cali, nobody gives a fuck and it's even ok to do. It's common even with bigger age gaps.

Plus with only 3 years age diff it's even less of a deal. You can't even be charged with a felony. And nobody is going to prosecute anyways.

Now if the girl was 13 and he was 21, that's a felony and aggravated assault and will get you 15 years to life.

Bang him. Hard.

He can get done for statutory rape retard. It's illegal at east in UK, and america

Uhh, no. Age of consent differs from state to state. How do you not know this?

I was in a sexual relationship with a 16 yr old girl when I was 43. she was a mess when we met. now she has a master's degree in chemical engineering.

In most US states there is a 4 year allowance. In New jersey, age of consent is 16 but an 18 year old can fuck a 14 year old because 18-14=4.

Cool story Humbert Humbert

Only if OP is a bitch enough to complain about it to the police. He is "Stop liking what I don't like" personified.

No state is below the age of 16

and then in some
.. say today is your 18th bday and tomorrow is your gf's 18th bday
.. you can get your ass in jail and life fucked over 1 day

Not just him who might find out, her friends or family might, he'll go to prison

I'm dead serious, from one Sup Forumsro to another tell him to stop. I literally was in the same situation. I'm on probation until I'm 29, technically a sex offender. I can't do anything, i think about suicide every single day. It's not worth it. Hell I loved the girl I was with, her parents even knew we were having sex. It could be worse on him. Stop that shit and save his life.

You belong with 9gag.

To add I'm not even supposed to be on the Internet, I have to attend group counseling every week until I'm off probation. I want to die. Get him to stop before it's too late.

We don't know whether anyone else knows or not. Hell, maybe her parents encourage it and OP really is just jelly.

Hi five him, i guess.

Seems reasonable, he can have the relationship for a few more years without sex, although that's practically impossible at his age.

It would be the more sensible response, but just don't get the law involved, ever.

Yeah but if someone finds out and tells like her friends they might tell other people and then suddenly loads of people know and someone calls the police, he'll be put on the sex offenders register and will have a criminal record and won't be able to get a job, it's not worth it

i dated a 11 year old when i was 15 am i an pedo

You bang 'em both at the same time.

Stop being a complete faggot about it?

It fucking sucks man. It really does.

I don't think by law but you're fucking weird, and should definitely stop

He knows the risk. In that relationship, she has all the power. If she gets pissed off at him for anything, all she needs to do it tell mommy and daddy. Whereas he can be cucked, and there is not a damn thing he can do. Too big a risk for me. Especially when Craigslist and backpage exist, if you are needy enough.

Congratulate him on a jolly relationship?
Also, don't be jealous?

post pics

That's way too many assumptions.

AoC varies per state as well, and so do age difference allowances. An 18-year-old can legally bang a 13-year-old in Maine, for example.

if the relationship ends poorly, and if she's shitty, his life is over. she can just call police. talk to your parents and him. hopefully you're family isn't terrible.

No it's really not if she let it slips anyone could find out, it's what girls do, if her parents find out they probably won't be happy

is it worse that i smashed

You people are fucking dumb. A 30 s Wikipedia search would reveal the laws governing sexual actions with minors for every state, which shows a host of "near in age exceptions" that vary by state.

But you stupid faggots don't consider, don't even REALIZE, your own ignorance. You know everything, and you hasten to leap to conclusions and pass judgment on things you don't understand.

Fucking Millenials, man. You're so ignorant you don't even realize you're ignorant.

No court is going to realistically jail somebody over that, even if "technically" they can.

This is bait, but just in case you did yeah it's much worse

Kekked at the Hue Hue Hue part because it reminded me of fluffy abuse

It's as I said, we don't know any of them.

Maybe she doesn't even have parents.
Maybe she's actually a prostitute.
Maybe she doesn't even exist, and this is all just a ruse.

aight this seems like a good idea

It's cool, bro. I was getting it on with an 11 year old when I was 16. Shit was cash.

You're not a pedo either, but rather an ephebophile/hebephile or some shit.

Because they're all stuck with the witch hunt mob mentality. Whether they'd like to admit it or not, the media owns them.

You mean you don't know... none of this is real we're all in the matrix

True, but consider how many plea deals that happen that are just rubber stamped by the court, I could see a zealous prosecutor (maybe with connections to the girls parents) pulling this. If the guy is poor, and likely can't get a good lawyer, even more so, although I would think even a PD wouldn't let this not go to court. It would be more likely a case where he gets weaseled into a deal w.o advice of counsel.

Your brother is of age. She is not. Fifteen is not an acceptable age. Kick him in the nuts and tell the fag to get a girl his own age. It ain't called jailbait for nothing ya know.

you muricancunts have been cucked so hard, it's not even funny to watch anymore.
no sane person ever would have anything against a 18-15 couple.

fix your fucking justice system you morons

>y 18 year old brother is banging a 15 year old. wat do?

See if she has a 12 year old sister for you to bang

This

>guessing you live in some shit country in europe where the age of consent it is like 12 i dont care how you pedos look at it thats wrong lol

this is not the age of consent in any EU country. we have pretty good laws regarding this shit you fucking idiot.

whoops

leave him alone, i was banging 14 year olds when I was 19

What if a 17yr old guy gets in a relationship with a 13yr old girl and the relationship lasts for a year or two? What then? Is he upgraded to pedo status or no?