FIRST OFFICIAL IGN GHOSTBUSTERS REVIEW 6.9/10!!!!!!

FIRST OFFICIAL IGN GHOSTBUSTERS REVIEW 6.9/10!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/07/10/ghostbusters-review-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Okay"
How could this sad excuse for "the ghost busters" be considered even "Okay"?

knew it

It's official.

ign.com/articles/2016/07/10/ghostbusters-review-2

>Terri (((Schwartz)))

Oyy vey, not even the feminist jews can bring themselves to like this movie.

The score will be hilariously low on IMDB.

Its simple;
1) you cannot directly attack the ghostbusters actor themselves for their shitty acting, you will just get written off as a misogynistic woman hater.

2) this is 10/10 IGN we are talking about so this is actually more lf of 3/10

So let me get this straight. The fact that they are all women has nothing to do with the quality of the film? It just sucks?

...That's what everyone said from day 1.

Mars. Who's with me?

Even the original was pretty fucking lame. None of those guys were good.

Is a German name automatically Jewish? Would be kinda ironic.

Thats the problem with rating movies, scores are never going to be accurate . I might as well pirate the movie and watch it myself before I talk shit, but it does look pretty fucking awful.

MFW this will still get some spin as a courageous breakthrough for women into a 'boys club'

I'm really high and didn't mean to respond to your post.

That's all right. Me too. Got some Haze and some Bubble gum.

I don't trust IGN's ratings ever since they rated Kung Pow a 4.0.

When someone asks you if you are bait, you say YES!

how can something subjective be accurate?

I can see it now.

>"FEMINISTS WIN AS THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS' SPIN OFF SWEEPS THE PATRIARCHAL NATION OF THEIR BOYS ONLY CLUBS"

Thats what I was pretty much saying, never understood why they have to actually rate it a number instead of saying "I recommend this" or "Don't fucking see this shit nigger."

Logic? On Sup Forums? enjoy your ban

>"The Ghostbusters themselves are great; Wiig and McCarthy ground the film with a great friendship and the chemistry they established during their previous work with Feig together, each taking on a different sort of role than what they've become known for in their other comedy work. Jones is also fantastic, being the layman who blends so well with the other three scientists on her team and nailing her jokes every time."

Fucking Seriously?

The whole fucking world is dancing on eggshells with women. Gone are the days of objective critisism. It's all about feelings. This is the world we live in....Imagine how degenerate shit will get when we are old?

>MFW this is how our grandparents felt watching the world around them devolve into bullshit.

>stupidwomen.jpg
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>69 joke

So fucking underage

>By Terri Schwartz

That's how.

It is when it's spelled like that.

>rated Kung Pow a 4.0.
Those fucking faggots.