Which country has the easiest girls to get laid with?

Which country has the easiest girls to get laid with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NFgLvVm9aY
volafile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Philippines.

texas

Well, every country

Any country with high birth rates/high population/ low women rights

Sweden according to a Swedish co-worker.

Thailand

Sweden or ireland .

The poorer the country greater the chance.

Iran

Any country in Africa. Good luck with the AIDS though

easiest? some African dump

cheap hot girls? Ukraine. you can buy 12 yr olds there for like 10 bucks

Unfortunately, most sub Saharan African countries would win the top five easiest to fuck females rankings.

These are places where rape isn't even taboo and the price of a prostitute wouldn't cover shoelaces at a drug store anywhere else.

On the other hand I cannot help but get sex when I go to the USA. American women don't require chasing.

Philippines, South Africa, or Brazil. Take your pick.

5th ward anywhere in the usa

America. Get yourself one of the Women for Trump. They obviously have no standards.

Greenland or Iceland. They are islands with low populations and girls will fight for you because they actually have apps to tell if they are related to someone because of the low population. Go somewhere like that and you could have an orgy where you are the only dude.

Too many girls vs boys?

whats with the penis finger?

sjw cuck detected

THANK YOU! I was gonna post the same thing!

Ward? Obviously a nigger from new orleans or some foreign shitskin or europoor. Ward, wtf is a ward?

Norwegian girls are the easiest by far

Nope. But keep "thinking" that, don't bather me none.

Turns out it's only two fingers close to each other.

>Thailand
>women

12 year old hookers?

russ*

true

Generally easiest- pick your place in Africa.
Easiest but pretty enough girls to really enjoy yourself- Philippines.

Southeast Asian countries regardless of paying for it or picking them up. If you cant get laid in southeast Asia there is something seriously wrong with you

Israel hands down.

Many keks, sorry they aren't voting for the thing that has a vagina, because at this point that's all her credentials.

I'm not saying Trump has any credentials either, but I'd rather take a loud asshole than a crooked bitch

>Sweden according to an African co-worker.

FYP

>Brazil

he asked for girl

Really? I might be going to Iran soon, so that's pretty cool.

Not accounting for prostitutas, ill say US and western Europe tourist... those girls just travel yo México, Costa Rica,Bahamas to get a good fuck and weed, so easy.

Iceland/Ukrane/costa rica

Bull fucking shit, the locals are the toughest nuts to crack on the planet. I had a much easier time in Japan than Israel, and hell, that's saying a lot.

I don't know where it's the easiest because you have to take into account all the countries where girls have sex in order to get a better future.

But the place where girl are the wildest is Belgium.

There is like more swinger club per habitant than anywere else.

What about the other islands in the Caribbean

can't wait, doing it next year

Mexico!!

They are girls. Some of them just have a dick. Just don't touch it.

also russ thread

>I'd rather take a loud asshole than a crooked bitch.

That's your choice. I'm voting 3rd party.

your game must be non existent then, or were you lurking in God damn Jerusalem lmao, they get wet just by my accent alone.

Spain

>Not sucking a Brazilian trap cock

Are you a fag?

Germany

Calgary stampede.
its on now for a week.
1 on 10 woman are practically naked

Not to mention that they have low standards and IQ

Feminist, unemployed, student or BLM?

Yeah but then you'd have to go to Calgary, Canada's Manchester.

American girls would be ranked number 1 on the slutometer.

Hungarian girls are a close second. Those bitches can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Rejoice!

If there is one lesson to be learned from this thread is that there are sluts all around the world!

White, male, employed, and if I gave a shit about women or niggers I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

The same country where the men are hard to get laid with.
Probably a country where religion doesn't hold much sway.

moar

What about Spain guys? I'm going to Valencia for a month this summer

So Japan.

>underrated post

Colombia maybe

The ones who are able to speak English are easy as fuck if you're an average white Western male, good luck.

indian no way i m virgin still at 29

I feel ya bro all Indian girls nowadays act hard to get bitches

Shit, I'm a Serbian guy living in Italy, so I speak both Spanish and English, is it good to speak spanish?

Why make a thread like this on Sup Forums when 99% of the guys here are absolute introverts that get aroused even at the thought of an average chick

Sweden
>be nonewhite
>rape them
>get free shit for rape
>continiue to rape same grill
>???
>profit

That's 2 fingers...from the thumbnail i thought that was one thick ass index finger

No, they're only easy when you don't live in Bærum. Russ is the only time they go all out :P

Denmark? I can see the empty can of Tuborg on the ground.

Thailand just pay the woman like $10 and fuck them all day.

Of course, it will help if you speak Spanish. The bad thing is that much people link Eastern European countries with mafia and gypsies because of Romanian gyppos.

who's the girl with the penis fingers?

She looks pretty hot

You can buy Tuborg in Norway too.

If you are black the U ited States

Just find a white girl and instant sex. White guys somehow have a radar for white girls being fucked and will follow pursuit in hopes of watching

*****WARNING!!****

Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321
Your thread has been flaged not to contain a single negro. Please include at least one negro or person of color in creating future threads.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.

You can buy tumor all around the world, but the faggot seems Scandinavian. He's ugly though so I like to pretend she isn't.

why would you post the same photo twice in the same post?

I had a friend who was an immigrant from Columbia and he told me that Columbian women love Americans the most. Don't know if it is true but I'd try it out.

I've heard that Sweden has the easist chicks in the entire solar system.

>Worriers

kek.

Stay in school kids.

If you're white and at least average looking, Japan or Northern Europe is pretty fucking easy.

Kek

>Entire Solar System
>kek kek

>Columbia

Mangaia

youtube.com/watch?v=-NFgLvVm9aY

volafile io/r/5kbffA

I've found Polish chicks pretty easy to get over.

>solar system
My money's on Mars colony. Those girls can sure swing it. Must be due to the lower gravity - which incidentally means less saggy tits and ass

>girls