Hey Sup Forums I know the whole not your personal army thing, but I need help finding what school she belongs to...

Hey Sup Forums I know the whole not your personal army thing, but I need help finding what school she belongs to. She has made numerous racist tweets and I feel for the children she must be reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think you could've found a worse place to come to

Not my pics so idk why they blacked out the name and handle

More proof

How so? There's plenty of nigger hate here.

Seriously and I've seen many times b helping people who are shit bags be found out

look at her background and reverse image search if it comes up with a location contact any schools near there and them.

>and you're a dumb ass if you believe this

Fake and gay

After some heat she went through and deleted many of her racist tweets

I was quoting her by line

Go to Sup Forums

There was already a thread about this, it just died though. I expect everyone from that thread will be here shortly. Her handle is now @natturnerdoll

Wait did the old thread already 404?

Bump, get back in here bros!

This is her real pic btw. Name is Tyneshia. We think she's from Durham, North Carolina but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

We already proved its not her

Old thread 404'd.

That's most likely not her.

No. She is from Michigan.

Inless she gained/lost some weight it dont look like her. Keeo lookin tho

Did anyone check her Twitter to see who she's following or what tweets she liked? May be a clue in there.

Bum P!

Tyneshia Nuke Shanks (Brown)

The only indication she's from Michigan would be that LinkedIn profile which is most likely not her. Our best bet is she is from Durham, North Carolina as that was the location on her Twitter before this shit blew up.

I have collected several pictures I found, but I am not sure is the same person, B,C and D definitely are and I already have her address, but I am not quite sure that A and the rest are the same, I need someone to help me to see if they are the same person, may be 10 years and 40 pound difference?

not even close to being her....

not even close

True, I don't think its her

last thread had a name of tyneshia dee mi?? harris, from north carolina. i think that is gonna be her

she sounds like she has 3 brain cells and two of them has eachother in a headlock

It had a different spelling and nothing in the resume matched up.

Can somebody create a chat in case this 404?

shitty....i want to see this ape get shamed

If she does work for the public school system in Durham, North Carolina, here is their Twitter handle: @DurhamPublicSch

Clearly a troll account

Tyneshia dee waynia

Why do we care if she makes racist remarks? Why do you care if she makes them? Why does it matter what school she teaches at? If you wanted to report her, you'd find her yourself and not ask for help. Stop being a lazy piece of shit.

Nope. Was created in 2012 and had a steady history of being an uppity nigger the whole time. It also deleted it's account when anons got closer to exposing this sheboon.

I went through a shit load of fb profiles from NC, couldnt findone that even closely resembled this nignog

Hi Tyneshwandaqwanaenae...fucking sheboon.

Account wasn't deleted, she's now @natturnerdoll

I found this from her original Twitter profile
I don't know how to screen shot my surface 4 yet.. Lol so I posted from my phone

this is her....look at her pics. o think she is a teenager.

You're gullible as fuck

This could be a hit...

You too stupid to google "how to screenshot from my surface 4"?

It's why you can't find any info on her on the web. She is a teenager... Lol \b\ is trolled

too lazy

That's our chimp.

Born January 22nd, 1993
Graduated University of Maryland in 2015

What can you find for friends there that link into facebook and linkedin?

It's funny because on most Sup Forums threads, everyone seems to be quite OK with racism.

Except when it's directed to white people.

Such hypocrisy.

That's from one of the tweets. It looks like her profile for hischoolteacher. Maryland college?

I third this, pointy chin, round bulb nose and negro lips

You do know she isn't a teacher right?

We're not retarded enough to put it where people can know us. We contain it here where no one gives a fuck

Fuckoff nigger, nobody is buying into your hypocritical scams anymore.

Her last sentence, is she lying about her bio?

>paid BLM shill detected

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

A white teacher would be fired for tweets like this in a heartbeat, and there would be calls for the entire school board to resign for fostering a culture of institutional racism. If blacks truly want equality, it would only be fair to do the same for her.

Good point, user.

It may have stayed where it got a token dumbed down pity for niggers degree.

>being this new

>Born January 22nd, 1993
>Graduated University of Maryland in 2015

I need her name. parents name would work

Note my fault if you can't cope with when people throw back the bullshit you throw at them.

You are like that fat kid who makes fun of everyone and loses his shits when people insult him back.

Check public records in Maryland for a Tyneshia, it's a sheboon so it has to have some criminal records available. Check also the high schools since teachers are always listed and search newspapers for graduation announcements in 2015.

Isn't that what is known as "life", user?

See You made the weapon. You suffer the same under the weapon.

Imagine if blacks got this pissed off about being killed by other blacks... They might actually make strides to repairing their race.

You people fucking scare me. I would hate to piss you guys off

im looking at the class of 2015 yearbook. i dont have facebook though, so i cannot go there.
you would be surprised how many nigs name there kids tyneshia. public records search didnt reveal much without a last name

Something something, legion?

Racism against white children you dumbass

I lived in baltimore when that happened. My next door neighbours were in the riot
>mfw they didnt lock their door
>mfw I made a shit swastika on their livingroom floor
>mfw i blamed it on another neighbor

Indeed

this was on her page...they are worth investigating, and\or trolling.

I wouldn't exactly call "a bunch of overweight neckbeards bitching about a tweet", life.

hehheeh, k.......

Still should be able to narrow it down by it's age of 23. Still all the schools around Baltimore to check along with the larger cities. Niggers concentrate in large cities just like any other cockroach.

Even in her description she admits she's lying. She's trolling

You could notify the law enforcement or fbi so they can raid her ass like they did this bitch in Atlanta lmao

anyone else doing anything? lol im striking out on new intel

You dumbass, that's the new account it made after deleting the original one because it started to feel fear.

Get load of this fag

>no argument

expected from a poltard

not him btw

this is her ......@hischoolteacher is probably a alternate account. she is changing it after backlash.

Nat Turner, isn't that rich.. This nignog cunt acting like she knows what it was like to be a slave

Bumpin for interest.

Go away, cancer

No, he found a great place, which is ideal for this. Only, for some reason, it's full of newfags at the moment, who have no idea what Sup Forums is about and should lurk more or fucking leave!

>le internet trollz

grow a sack

OP is some 11yo army cancer
I wouldn't expect him to understand that your quoting his own image

I could find her and locate her address within a matter of minutes but fuck that, yall niggas are racist as fuck, double standards smh

Contacted the (local) media and they are looking into it.....stand by

Life got you down? Cheer up buttercup

Update us. Bigots have no place on Tweeter.

kys

Uzoaku Jennifer Offoaro on facebook

I guess she's not eastern shore

shut up, OP
she'll get whats coming to her soon enough

there you go.....now what is the plan??