How come he went from a polite, well mannered, well spoken, middle-class Black British lad, to a trash-talking, gangsta...

How come he went from a polite, well mannered, well spoken, middle-class Black British lad, to a trash-talking, gangsta, degenerate, bling-bling pseudo-Yank?

Other urls found in this thread:

mototube.pl/film/15771/lewis-hamilton---say-goodbye-ft.-ana-lou/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Success.

burn the coal, pay the toll

Is this Compton speak?

No matter how well you were brought up, you come to the realisation that the world is filled with people who take your kindness for weakness.

In other word he improved.

Is it? He seems to have appropriated the worse possible character imaginable that doesn't involve a suicide vest and a Quran

they literally put his pubes on his balding head, now he's acting like a dickhead.

this,kimi got it right

>"come here lewis, listen the reason why i've pulled you aside is... f1 is dieing, viewership has dropped and we need fresh young millennials to keep the sport alive"
>"ok bernie whatever you need"
>"... you're gonna have to take one for the team lad" *opens satchel containing gold chains* "here put these on, i've scheduled a meeting between Rita Ora's PR team and your PR team, you're also contractually obligated to be friends with Justin Bieber"
hamilton is a fucking hero
;_;7

>Black

All blacks here seem to emulate Black Americans.

Nobody cares about Rita Ora famo.

supposedly they're dating or some shit, they've been going on dates or something i dunno

literally obama

And I don't get it. It's like they actually want people to fucking despise them

>you're also contractually obligated to be friends with Justin Bieber

I too was just watching Top Gear on Dave

Started balding.

Reminder that he thinks he's Usher

mototube.pl/film/15771/lewis-hamilton---say-goodbye-ft.-ana-lou/

As an outside viewer, Black British culture is a lot better than American culture. Your fashion is better, your music is better, the lyrics grime artists write are much more complex and make use of a much broader vocabulary famalam.

Are you gay?

Modern Black British music is fucking diabolical.

yea yea
junglist massif

>Be black
>like doing things other than hood shit
>Ostracized by my group of peers
>called Oreo and Wyte Boi
>All because I had interest other than being hood nigger.
Don't let the "celebrated", media pushed niggery guide your judgement.

Good question. He did it today for me with his FB post about Dallas. He turned into an absolute joke. I suspect that he got into contact with the international niggerdom due to his success and got corrupted. RIP.

Link?

he hangs with merman and bieber for fucks sake

But he is not even a real black

Can't post, go on his page. It's from 9 hours ago or so.

kek

Pahaha! What the fuck is this shit??

more importantly, how the fuck is a nigger a formula 1 champion?