Ask the loneliest man on earth anything

>Obese with manboobs
>No friends ever
>Forgotten how to speak after being alone for so long
>NEET with 50,000$ debt
>starving
>barely pay rent
>don't have money for anything
>Retarded parents (father deaf) and mother is a cancer survivor with no energy left
>headaches and nausea all the time
>stress everyday about rent and expenses
>kissless hugless handholdless talkless virgin
>no phone facebook skype or any other social networking accounts
>barely post on Sup Forums
>when I do I get ignored
>no one has said happy birthday to me

Ask me anything

in4 edgy attention whore

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy birthday

its not my birthday
I just said that no one has ever told me happy birthday on my birthday

I love you

edgy attention whore

Fuck no wonder you have no friends

happy birthday

It's your birthday? Happy one, OP!

nice dubs for a loser

Its alight, atleast you got dubs.

Praise Kek! Now I shall read from the Book of Pepe: And thou shall only post the dankest of meme's in the hopes of spreading the word of Pepe. Praise Kek! And if thou does not spread the dankest of meme's may the sjw have no mercy on your mortal being. May you be locked in a room with no less than 6 hamplanets being force-fed their liberal ideals whilst gorging on their crusty yeast infection filled vagines until you die of dehydration. Praise Kek!

Tits or GTFO.

Happy birthday bro

nice dubs son

At least you didn't did cocaine like me, I'm feeling like a piece of shit

>obese
>nausea and headaches

Drink water and eat healthier. Don't do it to yourself and then complain of the side effects.

Happy birthday man

But for real, I'm kind of jealous of hams sometimes. Like I wish I had my own boobs to play with. Instead I'm stuck with these rock hard pecs of steal. :(

Happy Birthday Asswipe! :D

I'm your friend user. I believe in you.

what a fucking number!

Why live?

Happy birthday!

You did this to yourself, you lazy useless sack of shit, you deserve every ounce of sorrow you get and the stress. No ones is gonna feel sorry for someone who's wasting away their lifeless fat meat bag on the internet, instead of being productive.

I don't know
I just do
I'm already dead inside

Oh shit it's your birthday? Happy birthday faggot!

>first line
>obese with manboobs

I will tell you now, how u will become happy, u will not listen, not even considering the idea but i still try, cause i love you.

Leave for the adventure. Go into woods, build a house, live like u were into an RPG, and come back when u want. If u want tips i can give u some.

>Getting bullied by Sup Forums

Have a great bday OP

happy birthday OP

Happy birthday user!!!!!!!!!!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Sign this before you off yourself

Im not op, but thanks user. You give me hope.

This is not the place for you Robro head to /r9k/

ill suck your dick user and im not a girl!

OP, read "scripts people live" by claude steiner, to gain some new perspective

(GL HF With the civil wars guys ! Dont worry this is not the most fun part in comming )

be a champ and do something for your country and the entire human race, go kill some dirt, you have nothing to lose, anyway.
if caught, you get a nice warm place in prison, where you can either benefit from your manboobs or use your time to get fit.

why do you keep going? how do you keep going?

You suck

go to the gym, faggot

I will give you more than hope very soon my brother

What if i get fucked by bears?

>obese
>starving

wut. seriously though I'm sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro

yuck! remove that shit

happy birthday

You are a smart guy , or u can become one, Smart guy fuck bears, they dont get fucked by retarded mind bears.

Happy fucking brithday OP
Bump for tits

How big is your useless limp cock? Why not camwhore and get paid? Ya you are fat but shove things in ya ass eat poop get paid? Shove needles through cock do request OP

What's your dream? What did you want to be when you were a kid?

Why no hooker?

dude shut the fuck up, you are literally posting this from a pc, just fuckign sell that, leave your apartment, and become a vagabond, then when you are ready just re-enter society under a differnt name, get citizienship again and start afresh.

The same thing (but worse) has happened to literally hundreds of millions of people before, get over yourself ffs, do some exercise.

I used to be a lot like you OP.

Know what I did? I started hitting the gym 5 days a week.

Kept this up for months. Ended up looking like a different person.

Felt confident as fuck, which led to me acing a job interview for an amazing job.

Now making 90k a year.

There is hope. You just have to try.

Pretty gay tbh,
Not op

Happy Birthday bro.

How old?

Post your face please

That will bring you happiness

user, no matter what, this retarded pedophile internet forum will still be here.

Start meditating

Happy Birthday.

Would ever suck a man off for $$? Become a slave to a bunch of old fags let them fuck you up the ass, DP that man hole suck their cocks clean?

Belated happy birthday, OP! Stay strong and feel hugged! :)

>implying the internet itself isnt for pedophiles

>human beings are nothing but producing machines

You are a bigger piece f shit than OP tbh

>obese
>starving

Guys, i am your lord Jesus Christ, and i am here to tell you something.

Symbol is a good way to exprim an idea into your heart, so i will use some songs to touch your heart.

John Lennon - Imagine
Hoobastank - The reason
Queen - I want to break free
Michael Jackson - They don't care about us
Bob marley - Redemption Song
Elvis Presley - Suspicious mind
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
John Lennon - Stand by Me
The beatles - Come together
We are the world
Queen - Don't stop me now

The first things u will understand in any song, will be the truth. Listen to your 6th sense, this is god speaking to you.

Assuming OP isnt a faggot, anyhow ya its highly gay bro I would never do this but I'm not OP he might as well make money being a faggot he prob faps to traps

>no yeezy

S

M

H

This is real gay man real fucking gay

Now OP post ya pooper and spread dem butt cheeks

at least you are not this guy.

No one has an easy life faggit. Man up and start living life the way you wanna live it. Your parents sound like humble survivors.

I have a fat friend who gets tons of pussy because he has tight game. Now go out there and do your thang Sup Forumsro

Happy Birthday bro. Overcome your shit. I wish you well you fucking faggot.

So you're saying you would've been better off as an abortion? You know it's not too late. You might as well since you are a parasite on society and provide nothing of value to anyone.

Why am I the first to bring this up?

TITS OR GTFO post those man boobs you bloody faggot

You suck your own boobs ?

>pecs of steal

Fucking theiving gypsy faggot.

Go on a trip around Europe, survive, come back, share how trip changed your life and apperance

Ask the loneliest man on earth anything? So that means it's just you right? You standing tall? Tall enough to stand and do your own shit! Good stuff! A man who has the strength to stand tall when there is no one else around will surely provide good support!

Speaking of support, I love you.

I love all of you! You're all me! Mind of the Son, Body of the Father, Soul of the Children! Children of the internet!

Don't worry Sup Forums. I'm reading. I think what's happening is fucking hilarious.

You've basically come out of your shell, you're questioning why, you're forming your own opinion, you guys are getting even smarter!

Meanwhile, I get to cosplay as a knight and gallop around social media!

Posting all your gourmet meals on social media! Gourmet meals are good for gourmet memes!

Might send you a postcard too. Tell you guys how I'm going! Postcards are good. Postcards from long lost friends or relatives show that you still care about them.

After all, what's a few raindrops between friends?

Maybe I should get a tripcode? Nah. Rather have a postcode though so you can send one back!

Post ya dick with stamp OP

> orphan

> no family

> no friends

> grew up in a shitty european country as a homeless child

> no one helped me and was treated like trash

> forced labor as a child made little to no money

> seriously abused and starved by other people

> slept in trashcans sometimes to avoid cold/rainy weather

> years later

> moves to america

> americans discriminate me because I look "muslim" and im fucking white

> living off minimum wage barley hanging on

> didn't get education

> cant do simple math only adding and subtracting

> No one talks to me in america only bosses yell at me

> no known birthdate cept the year (1987)

By all means tell me how tough your life is

Time to work out faggot, stop mooching and start living

You can achieve anything if you work hard at it

Would you suck men off on craigs for booze and weed? I have never done it but if I get desperate I might just have too

You prob are a fucking muslim or slav, being said I like slavs way better then nighers and shitskins

Happy Birthday dude!

NEET LIFE IS GOOD now get the fuck back to /r9k/

Dominik?

All right faggot go be a fucking astronaut

happy birthday

THIS ...You americans bitch and moan about how hard your life is when your government provides for you and makes sure you're in living standards our governments dont give a shit about us and too poor to help us

move to europe OP for 3 years then see how long you will survive.

>liking slavs more than anything

Give me a sandnigger or nigger over those white-niggers any day

I have been to Pakistan, I have been to Africa, I have been to China, and Russia.... and let me tell you, Russia is BY FAR the most niggerish worst place I have ever been.

Its worse than Africa because Russians can trick you with the color of their skin

The only reason you tiolerate them is probably because your blood is diluted with Eastern "European"

How about you start answering questions you fat fuck degenerate scum

Jesus christ man. I just scrolled down and saw this thread. Set out to mentally, physically and maybe even spiritually improve yourself and the rest will follow dude. Stop feeling sry for yourself and what u veiw as your plight in life, change it man.

Muslim isn't a race you stupid amerifat its a religion

I'm mixed slav-aryan

Starving will be good for the obesity tho?

Happy birthday op

Do acid, live in the country side, work with animals

Thats how you win

Never said they were great, they are all shit tier so whose worse imo fucking gypsies beat slavs

Try living in southside Chicago for your first 20 years and then tell me how tough you are you fucking slav

nice. Americans are bad at knowing anything outside of their cuntry