Cuckold thread

cuckold thread

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/hn0nviu7
eroshare.com/u/MonaMaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pics of girls who are cucking their boys?

Experience of cuck?

Post pics and we talk cuck on them?

Explain plz

well you sound like a fucking cuck already so we're off to a good start

Correct!

My gf has one bull on lock. She see's him at least once a month. They always take pics for me, I have an album of 200+ pics and a number of videos.

She has gone through 5 guys so far, one only stayed regular. The 4 others either wanted to date her or got their own gf's after a while.

see
sorry

shooped face

my gf

cxqawfc

caqcqw

Would fuck that perfect mouth and make her look at me wih those pretty eyes until she swallowed all my cum.

qcw

Need more before I decided if I want to smack her hard across the face she goes flying across the bed, while you sit there like a little bitch fuck and watch as I start to tear her clothes off.

fianceƩ, anyone?

This cum slut

>which girl?

gf

gf

>>cuckold thread
>>posts .jpg of some girl with a lip piercing
>>give no info, details, proof or anything.
Are you even trying?

Looks hot, does she have kik user? I wanna send her pictures of my 8" cock and get her to sext me and send pictures behind your back

she doesn't, but would be nice

Moar

Post her snap?

current gf. got plenty more

GF.
I let her fuck other guys while I watch. She fucked 2 guys this week

what are these for? mless gives 404

here's more

I do the very same! I'd like to bull for some guys too, I know my gf wants to watch. just don't know where to find other guys that do the same.

and more

Any nudes?

It's easy to find guys, but I dunno about your situation.

Sauce?

nah

Haha yeah I know its easy to find guys. Sign a bitch up for tinder and you can be set in 30min! But then you want to make sure they're safe and such. Tough to tell what you could be inviting into your girl. Worst case is she gets AIDS and you leave the bitch!

I'd let you watch while I fucked her good.
Bet it's hot for you to see and hear her cumming on another's big cock.

Can we see her naked please?

thats my gf

got no nudies, unfortunately. she doesnt like me holding my phone when having sex or record her while shes having sex with someone.

Nice. Moar?

she's got some glorious titties, tho

Sorry to hear that. You should keep trying tho.

How did you get into sharing her?

eroshare.com/hn0nviu7

Can we see some pics of her?

I flat out asked, cause last gf was also into it, so i figured it wouldnt hurt. She's kind of a slut, so I just let it happen.

Thanks user :)

Hopeful bull here, don't know any cucks :(

She needs a BBC

No face. This is her with the reliable bull.

She really deserves her own thread since I have more than 200 pictures and about 10 videos of her with these 5 different guys.

Obviously. Share.

plz user

My gf has 2 regular guys she sees every week.

Ex

Moar?

every week!? That is awesome. Do you have pics of them fucking? They owe you some pics and videos imho.

Damn that is nice user! Would bang for you and you can watch, no problem.

would facefuck her till her hair is all fucked up. also, does she have a tongue piercing? would do wonders in a blowjob

Let a guy do her in our tent while travelling.

wow

You are very very cuckold

damn thats hot. more details of the story?

no, that's a whale.

I just got finished watching in the heart of the sea - I thought I was looking a deleted scene.

Any more ?

Yea she sees each one at least once a week. No pics she only sends me teasing pics of her in their bed before they fuck.

Yes I am. I'll do anything for my girlfriend to be happy even if it has to be her having sex with other guys.

eroshare.com/u/MonaMaus

use her

Camping in Germany user. Lots of drink and he started kissing her, he slid his hands down her pants and she looked surprised, I let it happen and started to jack off over it. He pulled her skirt down and nailed her right there in the grass and doggie in the tent We both came on her face at the end.

thats too bad user, why not more pictures? What always turned me on was when she would send me pics of all her clothes at the foot of the bed, so I knew she was naked in his room and it was about to go down. But now I need them action shots!

Jordan Kritz

Anyone having experience in trick swapping? I have a pretty good opportunity coming up and I need help

Moar please!

Wow, any pics of her getting fucked?

As in you want to blindfold her and make her think it's you ?

if anyone has any greentext stories I'll share more of my gf

That's her way of teasing me. She rarely sends me any action or naked pics of her with her other guys. She usually just sends me pics of her after getting fucked or in the car telling me she's on her way and how satisfied she is.

Lol

Afraid not, will pimp her out again and get a vid. We fucked for hours afterwards with her still dripping wet from it.

Kind of. A friend of mine has had an eye on a fuckfriend of mine, when he asked me about her I told him it was my girl. He talks about her quite often and he has a LTR going
Last time when we were all drinking he had that partner swap everything allowed idea. My friend agreed and played along and how things went finally his girl agreed too
Now since I'll have her one whole night and she is a hot one I'd like to share her

that's a dude

moar pics plz

hot. moar.

What would you do to her user?

Cuck me
>I'm 4 inches hard

Well I can tell you from personal experience , it is great. I had a similar situation a few years ago. My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary and thought to spice things up. Our friend ( he married us ) and his wife were interested in a full same room swap. I set it up with my wife blindfolded. They walked into the room and he immediately went over and started pounding away . I took off her blindfold and when she saw it wasn't me she got really into it. Bottom line is that if you set it up right it can be mind blowing.

turn around and walk away. ugly af, probably smart tho

whats it called when my gf loves it if i bring home sluts and fuck them while she listens into the wall?

i know its not cuckold, but fuck it, i need a name.

Need nudes of this slut

How much exp for slaying such a beast?