Not joking here. Im so fucking confused by these things. What is the appeal? Why is there so much art of them?!...

Not joking here. Im so fucking confused by these things. What is the appeal? Why is there so much art of them?!?! Why are so many of them being tortured and shit?? Like is it all ironic or what?

Bump. I need to fucking know.

i honestly have no idea.. ive wondered that myself

Ever just see something extremely adorable and cute and you just think to yourself "I have to fucking punch that...I do not know why I just have to." Pretty much that. God I need help...

I mean they're sort of cute I guess, but why is the fanbase so damn huge??? Im actually wondering if this is some worldwide inside joke

Nah. Most people say they embody everything wrong with the world. They're terrible little creatures who eat their own children and show favoritism while practicing rape and tyrannical dictatorships, all the while looking adorable and talking all cute. People link it to how the world pretends to be fine and okay but underneath it's just grimy and disgusting and deserves whatever hell it's going through. I like it because some of it's funny and I have childhood trauma that probably makes me relate to it, fuck if I know.

Damn and I thought they were just ponies but fluffy. Thanks for the info. This shit is still weird as hell tho

Yeah but most people enjoy the abuse part of it. There's different groups of it all with their own cringey titles like hug boxers who just enjoy watching them be cute and shit. But abuse is by far the most widely liked part of it. Who knows, people used to watch other people kill each other or fight lions, maybe we all just deep down really enjoy watching something beautiful be destroyed.

>popular

Not really.

Yea I only see them on Sup Forums cause thats where all the sick and depraved people go but theres a thread on them every FUCKING hour.

This is accurate

Everything is what you make of it.

It won't hurt you if you discard it.

Damn dude, thats actually pretty poetic. Thanks for the info and I hope you live a good life

That is actually accurate.

Tee-hee

Simply put, they are substitute for real animals that animal abusers use to get off and let out of their sick mind.

Summer is here

Calling people summerfags is a pretty sumerfag thing to do tbh

Tell me this ain't funny.

I feel bad for the brown one

He's actually really lucky. Usually the brown baby's have to live in and eat shit.

That's pretty fucked up

ew its gross and sad
thats not any better