You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i rage 2 hard

cuz its the worst of moba games

Because OP is a faggot

Because I have a life

Not interested.

Because Overwatch is better.

cuz that game is shit

POKEMON GO

I don't like the gameplay

game is shit

Banned cause of retard noob teams

my laptop lags too much to play it.

no soloq

Yizzzzz

Because it's not Dota

I don't have shit taste

new meta is too team oriented and i dont have any friends

Because I can think for myself

It's for no life losers

This

CYKA BLYAT

Because if I wanted to play with trash I would call your mom.

I played league for years until I reached a point where I realized it just not worth it.

10-15 min to get in a game after picks, bans, dodges dodges cause some asshole didn't get to yi jungle or has to play support. Only to farm your lane for 20min only to surrender at 20min because both other lanes fed, and you dont want to play a 50min uphill battle, that's like 75% of the games you play

Waste of time

Because I got tired of brasilmens ruining the fucking game, then reporting me so I could get a weeks ban because of the tribunal, which is the worst thing ever implemented in a game.
Giving power to the autistic pony bros that spend their downtown from the game.... voting in the tribunal. Absolute dogshit, failed ass game. As soon as riot was sold to the chinks the game went to shit, and I got tired of seeing nikasaurs ugly mug and hearing phreaks faggoty voice

because i play warhammer 40k

in queue rn boi.... my mains tfw you got all the tokens for leveling up but no essence feelsbadman. also level 5 veigar and garen

/thread

forgot pic

i have lag

Too short of an attention span.

I am in que right now

Ranked Gold III right now on my promo to Gold II

LeBlanc Main

its a shit game

tfw you play with friends who are gold and are alright but go to complete placements and lose every game bc your team is shit and you get bronze instead. feelsbadman

Playing smite

Because mobas suck.

It's utter garbage, and I'll tell you why.

It advertises itself as a free game, but everyone who has played in long enough knows very well that this is not the case. The player is inevitably sucked into buying skins and rune pages in order to make themselves feel better about themselves whether they like it or not.

The gameplay is repetitive and boring. You are funneled into a meta that forces you to have a top-lane, usually a bruiser, a mid-lane mage, bottom lane duo adc supp, and jungler for ganks. If you don't play, you will immediately get flamed and be regarded as a fucking dumbass.

Unless you're willing and able to carry 4 people every match you play, you will NEVER consistantly rank up. Not only that, but having to rely on 4 other 5 yr olds with fingers up their ass is so incredibly fucking mind numbing that it makes me want to blow my brains out.

I regret every fucking minute of playing that POS game and wish I could take every second of my life spent on it back.

Dota man, higher skill cap

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI

Basically all that is mentioned in that video and Dota 2 is a much better balanced game with (slightly) less retards and no "toxicity" bans. Also my friends play Dota 2 so I know I have competent players.

Actually They're sometimes retards but at least it's fun.

because i don't have a keyboard

because MOBAs are all shit teir normie games

Cus not kiddo or asian

*****WARNING!!****

Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321
Your thread has been flaged not to contain a single negro. Please include at least one negro or person of color in creating future threads.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.